Windows 10: serious malfunction

Discus and support serious malfunction in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; a few days ago my PC hit a "serious malfunction" while i was live streaming which caused it to freeze for about 30 seconds and then proceeded to fully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brandon F., Dec 9, 2023.

1. serious malfunction

a few days ago my PC hit a "serious malfunction" while i was live streaming which caused it to freeze for about 30 seconds and then proceeded to fully crash. about a minute later my PC came back up as if it restarted as well. no blue screen popped up saying what had happened at first. i logged back into my PC and a little icon in the bottom right corner popped up stating "we hit a serious malfunction" didnt tell me why or anything. i attempted to open a game which cause the PC to do the entire thing over again. after that i attempted to restart, shut down and even unplug the desktop from the

:)

Brandon F., Dec 9, 2023
  2. TammyMc01 Win User

Windows serious malfunction

Just received this along with an alarm "sec-sol.com says. Dear cust a serious malfunction has been detected with Windows 10 and Chrome 49.0.2623.112. Please call the toll free number. " etc... Is this ligit?

TammyMc01, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Windows serious malfunction

Same "serious malfunction" message, except my Windows 10 was linked with IE 11.0.

I even called the number 855-977-1368, and tried to determine who I was talking to. He said his name was (xxxx xxxx), an obviously American name, but his voice was very non-American accented, possibly from India. I am convinced it was the same voice that
    has called me several times before, indicating "They have been getting error reports from my computer, and I should follow his instructions to "fix the problem."

I had said before, "Yes, of course, and hung up.

This time I shut down my pc and started over, with no problem.

John Mann_95, Dec 9, 2023
  4. serious malfunction

Serious Malfunction was detected with Windows 10 and IE 11.0 - Legit Error or Not??

error message "Serious Malfunction was detected with Windows 10 and IE 11.0" - call 866-672-5408 for support, don't power down your device.

Is this legit?

Lon Banning, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

serious malfunction

1. serious malfunction - Similar Threads - serious malfunction

2. I need serious help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need serious help: I own an HP EliteBook 8470p. It’s pretty old. It’s been running fine for a while but this morning when I woke up it was doing this repair thing. I didn’t really think anything of it because it was early and I was tired. But after that finished it started displaying this other...
  3. My windows 10 system have got serious malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 system have got serious malfunction: Sfc /scannow didn't be run. Defencer was disabled. Update can not run. WiFi can't be show and also cannot change to another. It seem got threatened virus. I am worry about it and curious to a way to fix. Can somebody help me. Thanks in advance?...
  4. My windows 10 system have got serious malfunction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 10 system have got serious malfunction: Sfc /scannow didn't be run. Defencer was disabled. Update can not run. WiFi can't be show and also cannot change to another. It seem got threatened virus. I am worry about it and curious to a way to fix. Can somebody help me. Thanks in advance?...
  5. My windows 10 system have got serious malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. serious malfunction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    serious malfunction: a few days ago my PC hit a "serious malfunction" while i was live streaming which caused it to freeze for about 30 seconds and then proceeded to fully crash. about a minute later my PC came back up as if it restarted as well. no blue screen popped up saying what had happened...
  7. Serious Keyboard Malfunction due to Hardware Damage by Unethical Hacking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Serious Keyboard Malfunction due to Hardware Damage by Unethical Hacking: When I input the windows key on my Razer keyboard a 4 is inserted.The following will be a dark-translation in "a-z" style*a-z<a> an6<b> b<c> c<d> dContextual mENU . EMOJI<e> e<f> fdouble return<g> g'<h> h<i> i<j> j<k> k<l> l<m> m<n> n<0> o0<p> double return 'p'<q> q`<r>...
  8. Serious Keyboard Malfunction due to Hardware Damage by Unethical Hacking

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Serious Keyboard Malfunction due to Hardware Damage by Unethical Hacking: When I input the windows key on my Razer keyboard a 4 is inserted.The following will be a dark-translation in "a-z" style*a-zan6bcdContextual mENU . EMOJIefdouble returng'hijklmno0double return 'p'q`rst2uvwnew tab in edgexdevelo2per toolsz/-0-91-looks like mouse went up to...
  9. Mouse malfunction (Serious issue)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse malfunction (Serious issue): Greetings to all ,i`l pass the formalities since i`m not here for that ,my issue is that my mouse is clicking (right click ,middle mouse button) on its own and i cant find the source of my problem . so far i tried to do : 1 FULL REINSTALL 2 UNPLUG INTERNET 3...
  10. Serious error in the .NET Framework DLL resulting in program malfunctioning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Serious error in the .NET Framework DLL resulting in program malfunctioning: C:\Windows\system32> DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth DISM system Version: 10.0.18362.1 Image Version: 10.0.18362.418 [========================== 100.0% ===================== =====] Recovery was successful. The operation completed successfully....