Windows 10: Serious Netflix BSOD problem

Discus and support Serious Netflix BSOD problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I'm experiencing a pretty serious and annoying problem with Netflix, both app and Microsoft Edge page on Windows 10. The problem is that at least... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Воробьёв Александр, May 2, 2020.

1. Serious Netflix BSOD problem

Hi!

I'm experiencing a pretty serious and annoying problem with Netflix, both app and Microsoft Edge page on Windows 10. The problem is that at least once a day I get a BSOD with the error of SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with a code of error of dxgmms2.sys. I've already reinstalled my Nvidia drivers, it didn't help. I tried installing the previous version of the driver, it didn't help neither. I turned off Hardware Acceleration of Windows, it didn't help. Unfortunately, I simply can't fathom what's the problem, it's just terrorizing! What's funny is that I always get that error once a day, after the BSOD happens everything works fine for the day. The next day it happens again. What's the logic here - I don't know. Can anyone help me?

My system is:
    ASRock Z390 Pro4
    16 gb of RAM
    RTX 2070 from Gigabyte
    i5 9600k
    The system is installed on 250 gb 860 EVO by Samsung

With best regards,
    Alexander Vorobjev

:)

Воробьёв Александр, May 2, 2020

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, May 2, 2020
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 2, 2020
  4. Serious Netflix BSOD problem

netflix icon disappeared from start screen

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I suggest you to try the steps given below and check:

• Type Netflix in the search bar and hit
      enter.

• Right click on Netflix and select the option
      pin to start.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Serious Netflix BSOD problem

1. Serious Netflix BSOD problem - Similar Threads - Serious Netflix BSOD

2. Netflix problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix problem: Netflix told me to contact Microsoft Support because I need to update my software to continue using Netflix. My Microsoft Windows 10 software WAS ALREADY UPDATED! Now what should I do?...
  3. Netflix problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix problem: Netflix told me to contact Microsoft Support because I need to update my software to continue using Netflix. My Microsoft Windows 10 software WAS ALREADY UPDATED! Now what should I do?...
  4. A serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A serious problem: My laptop is switched on but then my screen is still black and I don’t know what is happening Can someone help me with any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-serious-problem/67266ddc-8d99-482a-a25e-35132fd90fa3
  5. A serious problem

A serious problem: My laptop is switched on but then my screen is still black and I don’t know what is happening Can someone help me with any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-serious-problem/67266ddc-8d99-482a-a25e-35132fd90fa3
  6. A serious problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. BSOD on Netflix in Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Netflix in Edge: When I watch Netflix on Edge, sometimes I get total freezes of the OS and BSODs with Video_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR message right after the freeze. I don't know specific whys and whats that precede the problem, aside from watching Netflix itself. I've managed to find errors...
  8. Windows 10 have serious BSOD problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 have serious BSOD problems: Hello, i would like to say couple things. So i work in small repair shop where we fix software and hardware based problems, and past couple months we have so much problems with Windows 10 that we are desperate to fix it, and problems are BSOD of course. So now you will...
  9. netflix problem

netflix problem: when I open app and click sign in nothing happens it asks for sign in again I already tried resetting app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-problem/3f208b84-934b-472a-8fb1-dffa0a31b358
  10. Netflix causes bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netflix causes bsod: Netflix has become a giant head ache for windows 10. Ive been having issues with it from day one. But most recently it has decided to bsod my computer. But only after i go from playing a game, such as arma 3 or scum. So I am trying to figure out what exactly is causing the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bdos Netflix