Windows 10: Serious problem with my PC. Frequent bsod! Minidump attached

Discus and support Serious problem with my PC. Frequent bsod! Minidump attached in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am experiencing BSOD since 15-20 days. Few days back I downgraded NVidia driver and everything was well, no BSOD. Today, when I was watching youtube,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chiranthkothari, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Serious problem with my PC. Frequent bsod! Minidump attached

I am experiencing BSOD since 15-20 days. Few days back I downgraded NVidia driver and everything was well, no BSOD. Today, when I was watching youtube, suddenly there was crash with BSOD and a very noisy buzzing sound. I get "UNEXPECTED STORE ERROR" or" CRITICAL PROCESS DIED"
    My laptop: Dell Vostro 3546( Windows10, 4GB, 1.9Ghz, 1TB). I have performed all diagnostics and got no error.
    Link to minidump: MiniDump.zip - Google Drive

I guess there is some problem with NVidia or intel graphics driver. Please Help.

:)

chiranthkothari, Jan 14, 2017
  2. Mikhail.Filippov, Jan 14, 2017
  3. Serious problem with my PC. Frequent bluescreen errors! Help needed. Minidump files attached.

Submit Cancel
    I am experiencing BSOD since 15-20 days. Few days back I downgraded NVidia driver and everything was well, no BSOD. Today, when I was watching youtube, suddenly there was crash with BSOD and a very noisy buzzing sound. I get "UNEXPECTED STORE ERROR"
    or" CRITICAL PROCESS DIED"

My laptop: Dell Vostro 3546( Windows10, 4GB, 1.9Ghz, 1TB). I have performed all diagnostics and got no error.

Link to minidump: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_mI455BxLOWTUxJMVlxY1lvOUU

I guess there is some problem with NVidia or intel graphics driver. Please Help.

chiranthkothari, Jan 14, 2017
  4. Alvie Win User

Serious problem with my PC. Frequent bsod! Minidump attached

The people that help us here need a bit more info than just the minidump, run the app that is found here, then upload that zip file:
    BSOD - Posting Instructions

Alvie, Jan 14, 2017
  5. Uploaded

chiranthkothari, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Serious problem with my PC. Frequent bsod! Minidump attached

1. Serious problem with my PC. Frequent bsod! Minidump attached - Similar Threads - Serious problem Frequent

2. PC BSOD - Minidump file attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC BSOD - Minidump file attached: Hi to anyone that reads this. I've been blue screening daily. My friend came over to try to do something with windows without actually wiping the pc clean. We reset with files??? idk what that means. Anyway, today, I got a weird blue screen. First of it's kind. My audio...
  3. PC BSOD - Minidump file attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC BSOD - Minidump file attached: Hi to anyone that reads this. I've been blue screening daily. My friend came over to try to do something with windows without actually wiping the pc clean. We reset with files??? idk what that means. Anyway, today, I got a weird blue screen. First of it's kind. My audio...
  4. Need help with frequent BSODs. Minidumps attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with frequent BSODs. Minidumps attached.: So I've been experiencing a number of blue screens recently, generally while using Mozilla Firefox. This is a personal system built in January 2023, and I have not previously experienced hard crashes like this. I do not remember any driver change that would trigger the issue,...
  5. Need help with frequent BSODs. Minidumps attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with frequent BSODs. Minidumps attached.: So I've been experiencing a number of blue screens recently, generally while using Mozilla Firefox. This is a personal system built in January 2023, and I have not previously experienced hard crashes like this. I do not remember any driver change that would trigger the issue,...
  6. Need help with frequent BSODs. Minidumps attached.

7. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached: Hello, my pc has been BSOD a lot lately, and I think it's my valorant anticheat software, but I'm not entirely sure, as it keeps returning different types of BSOD. Attached is a link to the folder with the latest bluescreen information. If someone could help me figure this...
  8. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached: Hello, my pc has been BSOD a lot lately, and I think it's my valorant anticheat software, but I'm not entirely sure, as it keeps returning different types of BSOD. Attached is a link to the folder with the latest bluescreen information. If someone could help me figure this...
  9. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Frequent BSODs minidump files attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSODs minidump files attached: Hello, I've been experiencing numerous blue screens in the last month or so, with a dozen or more different stop codes. I suspect this is being caused by a faulty driver on my PC, but disabling individual devices through device manager and uninstalling/reinstalling/updating...