Windows 10: Serious Problem With Windows 10, Non Functioning Taskbar & Manager

Discus and support Serious Problem With Windows 10, Non Functioning Taskbar & Manager in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; SO I have had this problem basically ever since I have had Windows 10. Whenever I boot up my computer and log in, the taskbar immediately freezes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by IDK90, Jun 19, 2016.

1. IDK90 Win User

Serious Problem With Windows 10, Non Functioning Taskbar & Manager

SO I have had this problem basically ever since I have had Windows 10. Whenever I boot up my computer and log in, the taskbar immediately freezes making everything on it unusable. I attempt to open task manager to restart it, only to get a (Not Responding) message next to it. It seems like my entire copy is completely broken as I have had Windows 7 on this computer before and it worked beautifully.

:)

IDK90, Jun 19, 2016

2. Windows 10 Taskbar not working

Tried ALL of the above. Nothing works. Chatted with 2 microsoft techs. Uninstalled Avast- same issue. Having a non-functional taskbar is a serious handicap...I would like to know if Microsoft has any other suggestions.

VickyLivin, Jun 19, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar not working

I had the problem of having a non-functioning taskbar, what I did was download the installer for win10 and used it again. I lost no programs or files and the taskbar regained full functionality.

NicholasHelliwell, Jun 19, 2016
  4. IDK90 Win User

Anyone know a fix? I know I posted this kinda late so I don't expect many people to have seen this.

IDK90, Jun 20, 2016
Thema:

1. Serious Problem With Windows 10, Non Functioning Taskbar & Manager - Similar Threads - Serious Problem Non

2. A serious problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A serious problem: My laptop is switched on but then my screen is still black and I don’t know what is happening Can someone help me with any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-serious-problem/67266ddc-8d99-482a-a25e-35132fd90fa3
  3. Windows 11 Installer creates non-functional boot manager

Windows 11 Installer creates non-functional boot manager: I have tried installing Windows 11 in dual-boot configuration, from a USB flash drive. Installation goes normally until it is supposed to reboot into Windows 11 for the first time part of the installation, then I get this:So, I get an entry for Windows 11 alongside the one...
  4. Windows 11 Installer creates non-functional boot manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Installer creates non-functional boot manager: I have tried installing Windows 11 in dual-boot configuration, from a USB flash drive. Installation goes normally until it is supposed to reboot into Windows 11 for the first time part of the installation, then I get this:So, I get an entry for Windows 11 alongside the one...
  5. Serious Problems With Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Serious Problems With Windows 10: I make my living as a business development, proposal management/development, and marketing communications consultant. I must have dependable Internet service 24 hours a day, without my computer software messing up...as Windows 10 has done since I first loaded it! When...
  6. A serious problem on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    A serious problem on windows 10: Hey, I do not know what happened, but I'm not able to open the setting on my windows 10 anymore Please help. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-serious-problem-on-windows-10/7e37d896-bb6f-4f70-aeb4-a4198f98ffed
  7. Windows 10 Serious Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Serious Problem: Hi, I'm just gonna cut to the chase. Ive had this problem for about a week now where in the middle of doing something a fullscreen unclosable (website?) Pops up where i can move the mouse around but not click on anything. Nothing has worked to get rid of it except completely...
  8. Microsoft Windows 10 serious problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Windows 10 serious problem: Hi, I have a serious problem that already made me loose work a few times. W10 seems to have total control about when will it reboot itself, as I can't force it to only reboot when I allow. First of all this seems abusive behavior and on the other hand, it made me loose...
  9. Problems with basic windows functions such as taskbar

Problems with basic windows functions such as taskbar: When I start up my computer, it seems to load up perfectly fine but when I go on teamspeak or other apps, problems begin. I have the turtlebeach px5 which requires a bluetooth adapter to work but when I go on teamspeak. My microphone does not seem to pick anything up. I...
  10. Non-Functioning Start Menu / Missing taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Non-Functioning Start Menu / Missing taskbar Icons: I seem to remember running across a post here regarding the problem with a non-functioning Start Menu button and missing or non-functioning taskbar icons that indicated this issue had been fixed in the Anniversary Update. Well I don't think so. I was playing with a brand new...