Windows 10: Serious Problems With Windows 10

Discus and support Serious Problems With Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I make my living as a business development, proposal management/development, and marketing communications consultant. I must have dependable Internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeightonMcCormick01, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Serious Problems With Windows 10

I make my living as a business development, proposal management/development, and

marketing communications consultant. I must have dependable Internet service 24

hours a day, without my computer software messing up...as Windows 10 has

done since I first loaded it!

When the upgrade to Windows 10 came along, I did so. A big mistake!

Over the year or so since I upgraded to 10, my computer freezes up, among other things,

and I must restart it to get back to using.

Most recently, I went through the following irritating cycle:

Received message: "Getting Windows ready. Don't turn off you computer."

Then, several minutes later: "We couldn't complete the updates. Undoing

changes. Don't turn off your computer."

Then, several more minutes later: "Restarting."

Then, back to first message. And, this cycle repeats until one is so pissed,

they shut down the computer, and wish to hell they'd never loaded a

Microsoft product 30 years ago!

Leighton Leigh McCormick, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

LeightonMcCormick01, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 22, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Serious Problems With Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Serious Problems With Windows 10

1. Serious Problems With Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Serious Problems

2. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem: i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work even blendr stopedi realy need fast help on this...
  3. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a serious problem: i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work even blendr stopedi realy need fast help on this...
  4. I have a serious crashing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious crashing problem: So I think this started like 4 weeks ago when my games and some apps would crash a lot. I reinstalled Windows and updated some motherboard drivers from their website. But they would still crash. My computers temperatures ain't even that high, my processor would be around 70c...
  5. I have a serious crashing problem

I have a serious crashing problem: So I think this started like 4 weeks ago when my games and some apps would crash a lot. I reinstalled Windows and updated some motherboard drivers from their website. But they would still crash. My computers temperatures ain't even that high, my processor would be around 70c...
  6. Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS: I purchased a high-end PC in April, 2023 with Windows 11 Pro. From the outset, Windows 11 has been causing screens is apps particularly Excel & Quicken, to open and close by themselves, browsers FireFox, Edge, & Chrome to open & close by themselves, and general going haywire...
  7. Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS

Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS: I purchased a high-end PC in April, 2023 with Windows 11 Pro. From the outset, Windows 11 has been causing screens is apps particularly Excel & Quicken, to open and close by themselves, browsers FireFox, Edge, & Chrome to open & close by themselves, and general going haywire...
  8. Hi , I have a serious problem about my laptop I think a rootkit is inside of it . what to do?

Hi , I have a serious problem about my laptop I think a rootkit is inside of it . what to do?: So I suspected that there was a rootkit living inside of my laptop and then I downloaded GMER to detect it and here is what I got from the scan ... Service C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{CFE532D2-C6ED-446C-9F10-0F7C9E3338AE}\MpKslDrv.sys ***...
  9. Hi , I have a serious problem about my laptop I think a rootkit is inside of it . what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi , I have a serious problem about my laptop I think a rootkit is inside of it . what to do?: So I suspected that there was a rootkit living inside of my laptop and then I downloaded GMER to detect it and here is what I got from the scan ... Service C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Definition Updates\{CFE532D2-C6ED-446C-9F10-0F7C9E3338AE}\MpKslDrv.sys ***...
  10. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem: Hello, I have a very serious problem with my laptop and it doesn't seem to be letting me log in, even with my password changing, it also cant let me start up my pin and I tried restart+shift and all the options there but they just want my password, even safe mode. I really...