Windows 10: SERIOUSLY in Need of Help - Stuck on Auto Repair

Discus and support SERIOUSLY in Need of Help - Stuck on Auto Repair in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone. Today my Windows 10updated some drivers and after restarting it is stuck in Auto Repair. No matter what mode I try to boot on; safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GentlemanGamer0, Jun 17, 2021.

1. SERIOUSLY in Need of Help - Stuck on Auto Repair

Hello everyone. Today my Windows 10updated some drivers and after restarting it is stuck in Auto Repair. No matter what mode I try to boot on; safe mode etc, it just constantly goes back to Auto Repair. The biggest issue is when I try to restore the system through the auto repair screen it asks for my account password. [Screenshot]https://photos.app.goo.gl/EF37NFKQRA7kvA3K7 I've tried every password I can think of an it's not accepting anything. I tried resetting my password by live.com but that didn't work. Does anyone know how I could either reset this password or any other w

:)

GentlemanGamer0, Jun 17, 2021

2. Stuck in auto repair loop

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If the screen is stuck for a long time on auto repair, I suggest you to restart the computer using power button and check. If the issue still persist, I suggest you to check if you are able to boot the computer into Safe Mode environment and check.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

• Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu
      appears, and then press ENTER.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Win10 stuck on choose your keyboard layout during auto repair

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. I appreciate your patience and efforts in trying to resolve the issue.

• As suggested by Sudharshan above, what was the result after performing the Automatic repair?
    Performing automatic repair using the media creation tool replaces the corrupted or damaged files from the CD/DVD or USB media. It will not remove or replace your personal files.

Important: It is suggested to use the media creation tool and create the Windows installation media as there might be some files corrupted in the system where these might end up in causing error or failure. Using the Installation media and
    performing the auto repair helps to recover the corrupted system files.

Please share us the results performing the above steps using the media creation tool to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 17, 2021
  4. SERIOUSLY in Need of Help - Stuck on Auto Repair

Stuck in auto repair loop

I recently installed Windows 10, and now my pc is stuck in the auto repair screen when i turn it on. Please help!

Alex Andersen, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

SERIOUSLY in Need of Help - Stuck on Auto Repair

1. SERIOUSLY in Need of Help - Stuck on Auto Repair - Similar Threads - SERIOUSLY Need Help

2. Stuck in Auto Repairing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Auto Repairing: I’ve recently upgraded to an SSD and when turning my PC on I’m stuck in auto repairing I’ve reset my PC didn’t work I’ve went into the BIOS and made sure to boot from the new SSD still doesn’t work what do I do?...
  3. Stuck in Auto Repairing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Auto Repairing: I’ve recently upgraded to an SSD and when turning my PC on I’m stuck in auto repairing I’ve reset my PC didn’t work I’ve went into the BIOS and made sure to boot from the new SSD still doesn’t work what do I do?...
  4. Stuck in Auto Repairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Stuck on Auto repair issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Auto repair issue: I have a problem that occurred days ago when finished playing, my computer starts slowing down until in went black screen. I tried force shutting it down big mistake. When I turned it back on my laptop start diagnosing my pc then I waited "Repairing disk error. This might...
  6. Stuck on Auto repair issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Auto repair issue: I have a problem that occurred days ago when finished playing, my computer starts slowing down until in went black screen. I tried force shutting it down big mistake. When I turned it back on my laptop start diagnosing my pc then I waited "Repairing disk error. This might...
  7. Need a serious help. ASAP.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need a serious help. ASAP.: My windows 10 is currently experiencing various errors please this is serious and i have a project that i've been working on postponedi have a driver issues in my pc by the time my uncle gave it to me. it's intel core i5 4460, GT 730 and has 5gb of ram 4gb and 1 gb sticks...
  8. I seriously need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I seriously need help: OK, so today I found that there was a random .txt file on my desktop. When i opened it, it showed [1013/103251.495:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc(43)] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. (0x3) I was curious and searched it up, turns out that it could be...
  9. NEED SERIOUS HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    NEED SERIOUS HELP: [ATTACH] i was pressing delete button continuously while in the desktop and then suddenly i after sometime I saw that the "this pc" icon is gone with some other icons and shortcuts. I pressed ctrl+z multiple times and the icons and shortcuts came back but "this pc" didnt...
  10. Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.: A Senior MS Tech I was working with said he wanted to reinstall windows 10 version 1809 because after 4 MS updates, that is after the 4th MS update, MS Edge quits working and will not start. This is the fourth tech and the 2nd senior tech I have had to work with. The...