Windows 10: Seriously though - when will they fix the issue where Explorer never finished loading and...

Discus and support Seriously though - when will they fix the issue where Explorer never finished loading and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/lucellent [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfbpgl/seriously_though_when_will_they_fix_the_issue/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lucellent, May 7, 2020.

1. Seriously though - when will they fix the issue where Explorer never finished loading and...

/u/lucellent, May 7, 2020

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, May 7, 2020
  3. vinceip Win User
    Explorer Crash FIX!

Our old Dell Inspiron N5110 got this problem also.
    Taskbar keeps refreshing. Thanks many hints from guys above pointed me the direction to fix it.
    From Reliability History Monitor I found Explorer keeps crashing because of IDTNC64.CPL (type reliability history at Start)
    1. the issue was from IDTNC64.cpl, the sound driver,
    but I could not successfully to uninstall it from device manager nor control panel or rename the file or the folder.
    2. uninstalled High Definition Audio Device few times, problem remain
    3. tried to uninstall within Control Panel > Program file, yet Control Panel only open 2, 3 seconds then closed automatically.
    4. finally solved Control Panel shut down problem by going to msconfig>services>and disable Windows Error Reporting Service. see below sequence:
    Click window + R keys, type msconfig, Enter to open msconfig, click Services Tag and look for Windows Error Reporting Service. Unchecked it, then apply, ok then reboot system when it suggests.
    5. After this, open Control Panel by clicking Start > type Control Panel. Then my Control Panel open and stay put, won't shut down by itself.
    6. In Control Panel > Programs > I found IDT Audio and successfully to uninstall it.
    7. No more taskbar refresh or Windows Explore shut down after uninstalled IDT and Sound still works great!!!
    8. repeat step 4 to check Windows Error Reporting Services by clicking it. OK then follow system suggestion to reboot.
    9. Control Panel still able to open and remain open. Sound still works and no more refresh.
    10. From Reliability History monitor found no more Windows Explorer crashing.
    I am happy and hope above steps help

vinceip, May 7, 2020
  4. Seriously though - when will they fix the issue where Explorer never finished loading and...

Internet Explorer Not Loading Sites on Windows 10 Pro

Hi Cameron,

Thank you for posting your reply.

As you mentioned that the websites are loading in other browsers, suggest you to add the website in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persists:

1. Open Internet Explorer.

2. Type the address and press Enter.

3. Click on the Gear icon in top left corner and select Compatibility View Settings from the list.

4. Click on Add and Close.

5. Re-type the website address and press Enter.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Seriously though - when will they fix the issue where Explorer never finished loading and...

1. Seriously though - when will they fix the issue where Explorer never finished loading and... - Similar Threads - Seriously though fix

2. force update never finish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    force update never finish: I have Windows update sets to automatic. It downloads and it fails and 2 to 3 days it will do the same. It interrupts my work and I need to finish it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/force-update-never-finish/dccd7639-98a1-42f4-b3fd-f22f93f739af
  3. force update never finish

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    force update never finish: I have Windows update sets to automatic. It downloads and it fails and 2 to 3 days it will do the same. It interrupts my work and I need to finish it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/force-update-never-finish/dccd7639-98a1-42f4-b3fd-f22f93f739af
  4. force update never finish

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. looping update never finish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    looping update never finish: I cant install update no matter what. It will restart and when I check on the settings I still have the same update.I have Windows 10 Pro Lenovo laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looping-update-never-finish/4699ad79-c536-439e-8846-ee0871aec6ff
  6. looping update never finish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    looping update never finish: I cant install update no matter what. It will restart and when I check on the settings I still have the same update.I have Windows 10 Pro Lenovo laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looping-update-never-finish/4699ad79-c536-439e-8846-ee0871aec6ff
  7. looping update never finish

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. When will the XAudio2_7.dll compatibility issue be fixed, seriously WTH is the issue fixing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will the XAudio2_7.dll compatibility issue be fixed, seriously WTH is the issue fixing...: Seriously I'm over red tape BS with the XAudio2_7.dll fix that microsoft has caused and for so many titles made 2015 and above that you have completely shut out from playing on Win 10 when you claim that win 10 will do everything and so far all I see are clear MAJOR issues...
  9. File Explorer never finishes searches

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer never finishes searches: Yet another issue to add to the list of everything that's been reported with 1909's search function. No matter what I've searched for, I get about 99% through a search and results are displayed, but the green bar never reaches the end AND my HDD light is contantly active...
  10. Serious graphical issues with Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Serious graphical issues with Windows Explorer: Basically my start bar icons keep duplicating themselves and appearing in odd places along the taskbar. This extendes to the clock icons appearing glitchy partially covering up my 5 icons i have docked. In addition to this when I hover over said icons then disapear until they...