Windows 10: Seriously, what is WITH the censorship???

Discus and support Seriously, what is WITH the censorship??? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Like, I get that the comments were shut down. But this new censorship is..absolutely terrible, not only for letting in bad actors but also KEEPING OUT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ash_O1, May 29, 2023.

1. Ash_O1 Win User

Seriously, what is WITH the censorship???

Like, I get that the comments were shut down. But this new censorship is..absolutely terrible, not only for letting in bad actors but also KEEPING OUT the good ones. Why do you guys make your guidelines so strict?! Besides all of this, I would've been fine with it seeing the "let us know" hyperlink......before I found out it was literally just a ;Can you guys please get your things together?? What is this? Please have some leniency.Move from Community feedback.

:)

Ash_O1, May 29, 2023
  2. Entegy Win User

Tellme Censorship

There is no way to disable censorship.

This is also an odd thing. Saying "Shut the @!$% up" produced symbols after "Shut the", not just the swear word. Yet, "What the @!$%" produced "Wtf?"

Entegy, May 29, 2023
  3. CENSORSHIP

why does MSN censor everything? I have noticed that your censorship is extreme. It doesn't allow us to post certain questions on articles or give our feedback if it doesn't align with your thinking. We are not allowed to give our honest opinions on anything.

free speech is becoming a thing of the past, and that is very alarming.

Bulletts Camaro, May 29, 2023
  4. The-Ceej Win User

Tellme Censorship

Three and a half years since your post. Surely, they've fixed the bug by now. Based on the fact censorship is turned on by default, I'm guessing not, though.

This is inexcusable. Hasn't someone made an app that uncensors it yet?

The-Ceej, May 29, 2023
Thema:

1. Seriously, what is WITH the censorship??? - Similar Threads - Seriously censorship

2. Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!: My 92 year old grandfather was forced to make an outlook account to install windows 10. he purchased a brand new machine with a brand new windows 10 license, and mistyped his password. I setup our account to email me for recovery issues.. We've tried multiple times to reset...
  3. Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!: My 92 year old grandfather was forced to make an outlook account to install windows 10. he purchased a brand new machine with a brand new windows 10 license, and mistyped his password. I setup our account to email me for recovery issues.. We've tried multiple times to reset...
  4. Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i need some seriously help with errors at my event wiever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i need some seriously help with errors at my event wiever: Im having trouble with those errors listed below, any kind of would appreicated. Kernel-PnP event ID: 219<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP" Guid="{9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}" /> <EventID>219</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>3</Level>...
  6. I have a serious problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a serious problem: i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work even blendr stopedi realy need fast help on this...
  7. I have a serious problem

I have a serious problem: i changed the file program location from disk c: to external hard d: from registry editorand when i turnit back it wont and all shortcuts dont work even blendr stopedi realy need fast help on this...
  8. I have seriously concerning login issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have seriously concerning login issue.: ***Title: Windows PIN Setup Issue*** **Need Assistance** Hello Community, I'm currently experiencing difficulties with setting up my Windows PIN. I find myself unable to reset the PIN, and therefore I am forced to stay out of my laptop. And the system is prompting me to reset...
  9. I have seriously concerning login issue.

I have seriously concerning login issue.: ***Title: Windows PIN Setup Issue*** **Need Assistance** Hello Community, I'm currently experiencing difficulties with setting up my Windows PIN. I find myself unable to reset the PIN, and therefore I am forced to stay out of my laptop. And the system is prompting me to reset...
  10. Seriously, what is WITH the censorship???

Seriously, what is WITH the censorship???: Like, I get that the comments were shut down. But this new censorship is..absolutely terrible, not only for letting in bad actors but also KEEPING OUT the good ones. Why do you guys make your guidelines so strict?! Besides all of this, I would've been fine with it seeing the...