Windows 10: Servant Keeper Software

Discus and support Servant Keeper Software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to download a Program. Microsoft will not allow me to download. Is there something you can help me with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlfredCraig, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Servant Keeper Software

I am trying to download a Program. Microsoft will not allow me to download. Is there something you can help me with

:)

AlfredCraig, Jan 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 upgrade - Servant Keeper church files not running

loaded windows 10 from downloaded file. I have lost access to Servant Keeper church files
    programs that previously ran on windows 8.1. Servant Keeper works on a Toshiba computer with windows 10 upgrade. How do I get this program to run on a Dell Computer that has been upgraded?

monetta baptistchurch, Jan 21, 2019
  3. V. Ann N. Win User
    Windows 10 Compatibility with Quicken 2015 & Servant Keeper V5

On 10/23/2015 we purchased a Lenovo computer with Windows 10. I do bookkeeping for our church and loaded the two programs that i use on my new computer. They both worked perfectly. I've been using them every week since then. However, today, my Servant
    Keeper V5 quit responding. Having run across this before, I uninstalled the software and re-installed it. I came up perfectly with my database fully available. However, when I tried to use it, it quit responding again. The error message that I get is that
    the system is not configured for this program. Why would it work for 6 weeks and suddenly become incompatible? Also, I have started seeing similar problem on Quicken 2015 today. It has not completely crashed, but it does go through long periods of not responding.
    Why would something change after using the software for almost 2 months?

V. Ann N., Jan 21, 2019
  4. MjOsborne Win User

Servant Keeper Software

User unable to update a program in program files after Windows 10 update 1703 15063.674

It is Servant Keeper 8.0.14 updating to 8.0.15. Yes, they have been contacted and Servant Keeper has no known compatibility issue with windows 10. It seems like my user's permissions or ownership of that folder have changed since the update.

I have not tried rolling back windows 10 yet. but I have been able to install updates as late as September prior to the release of the latest Windows 10 update. and people that do not have the latest version of Windows 10 are able to download and install the
    servant Keeper update with no problem. Also, there are people in my office that are running Windows 10 1703 15063.674. that are able to install the Servant Keeper 8.0.15 update with no problem.

MjOsborne, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Servant Keeper Software

1. Servant Keeper Software - Similar Threads - Servant Keeper Software

2. Content Keeper Restrictions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Content Keeper Restrictions: I'm using a Chromebook that has CKauthenticator and I need to bypass it to get crosh and developer mode and other things like that. Please Help!
  3. Recipe Keeper

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Recipe Keeper: I installed Recipe Keeper from the Microsoft Store. I have over 100 familyrecipes entered into the app. I would like to backup the file that contain the recipes should my computercrash and I have to re-image the system. I cannot find any directories,folders, etc. on the...
  4. Recipe Keeper on Two Platforms

Recipe Keeper on Two Platforms: I have Recipe Keeper installed on my iPad with IOS 13.5. I paid the extra fee to be able to sync the application across platforms. I am now attempting to install the application on my Win10 laptop. I am running into difficulty setting it up with the same login as the IOS...
  5. keeper password manager

keeper password manager: have upgraded to recent windows and edge. can not seem to get keeper to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeper-password-manager/82fb5a7e-3c4b-4f4f-8f2b-d6e7664fc2ca
  6. Microsoft Edge System Keeper

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge System Keeper: I have a 3rd party invasion on my computer that I cannot get rid of. I was told that Microsoft Edge would be programmed to handle, but I am unable to get any communication regarding security to replace the 3rd party invasion; Microsoft Edge is not doing it....
  7. Is System Keeper legit?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is System Keeper legit?: Last night I got a pop-up which looked like it was certified from Windows (see pics below) stated I had 3 viruses. Believing it was legit I followed instructions which had me download System Keeper, and ran it. Maybe I should not have done that cause now System Keeper...
  8. How to remove System Keeper

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove System Keeper: My page froze + looked like this was a MS program so I downloaded it but not even sure if it really is as there are just so many pop-ups How do I safely remove it from my Win 10, I can't buy the premium right now. Thanks...
  9. recipe keeper pro

recipe keeper pro: i have windows 10 i added recipe keeper pro so i could sync recipes. i reset my password via settings in recipe keeper. I did the same for recipe pro however I now cannot log in to recipe pro even after resetting sign on twice- states no match. Is there another way to sign...
  10. Print recipe from Recipe Keeper

Print recipe from Recipe Keeper: How do I fix "Windows.Graphic.Printing.PrintManager must be retrieved and initialized with a PrintTaskRequesred event prior to making this call"?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. servant keeper 10installation

2. moving servant keeper from old to new computer

3. servant keeper 8 free download surface pro

4. servant keeper download,
  5. Servant Keeper install errors,
  6. windows 10 and servant keeper,
  7. servant keeper software download