Windows 10: Server busy message

Discus and support Server busy message in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been getting the server busy message the last few days and I don't know Why. Help Stan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StannWilsonn, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Server busy message

I've been getting the server busy message the last few days and I don't know Why.

Help

Stan

:)

StannWilsonn, Aug 7, 2020

2. Server Busy - Error Message

When I start my laptop I get an error message Server Busy. It offers the option of retry (nothing) or switch when it opens the app page and the error message disappears. Does anyone know how to get rid of it?

GillianGledhill, Aug 7, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Aug 7, 2020
  4. tbowcut Win User

Server busy message

"Activesync was unable to reach the server. Check that the server..." Vista Business

I am experiencing the exact same issue with WMDC 6.1. Everything connects besides the syncronization with the Exchange server. Each time I receive the error message "unable to reach the server" (Italian: Impossibile raggiungere il server). I have tried
    the same steps as above and have created the "AllowLSP" registry key, but continue to have the connection issue. The only thing I haven't done it getting up at 6:00 a.m. Saturday morning, hopefully the answer doesn't lie in this step.

Please let me know if there are any other suggestions to resolving this issue.

tbowcut, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Server busy message

1. Server busy message - Similar Threads - Server busy message

2. One drive for business on a Windows Server 2022, terminal server.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive for business on a Windows Server 2022, terminal server.: We use one drive for business on a Windows Server 2022, terminal server. One drive on each terminal server session uses about 2.5 GB RAM. Is this normal?...
  3. One drive for business on a Windows Server 2022, terminal server.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive for business on a Windows Server 2022, terminal server.: We use one drive for business on a Windows Server 2022, terminal server. One drive on each terminal server session uses about 2.5 GB RAM. Is this normal?...
  4. RDS curenttly is busying for win server 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDS curenttly is busying for win server 2019: windows server 2019 RDS the task you are trying to do can't be completed because remote desktop services is currently busy.please try again in a few minutes.other users should still be able to log on....
  5. Server Busy message appears on startup Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Server Busy message appears on startup Windows 10: Server Busy message appears on startup Windows 10 comes up every time I'm nearly sure on startup "This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose "Switch to" to activate the busy program and correct the problem" I have to select either "Switch To"...
  6. Keeping messages on server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keeping messages on server: When I synchronise messages in Outlook Office 365 to my desktop, I want the messages left on the server until I choose to delete them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keeping-messages-on-server/dbcd3e38-f980-4098-a503-d1f8a2b34d7a
  7. Windows Insider Programs for Business and Server

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Programs for Business and Server: [ATTACH]Windows Insider Programs allows anyone to get pre-release build on their computers. It’s a practice that Microsoft has followed for the past few years, so […] This article Windows Insider Programs for Business and Server first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  8. Server busy (switch to or retry)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Server busy (switch to or retry): [ATTACH] Tis pic is not happening all the time. Hi, I have this problem after installing an image which allways worked. After reinstalling my image, installing problems occur everything goes so slow, somethimes it is not working at all, (installing/deinstalling) i get...
  9. Busy server when opening a program?

in Windows 10 Support
    Busy server when opening a program?: I just switched over to Windows 10 from 7 w/SP1. In Windows 7 I had no problem running my Photo Explosion program. Now when I try to open it, I get as far as edit photo and I get this message popping up. When I click on the switch to, it opens the start menu??? How do I...
  10. GoDaddy to shut down cloud server business

in Windows 10 News
    GoDaddy to shut down cloud server business: GoDaddy will be shuttering its Cloud Servers and Applications business at the end of the year, less than two years after launching the new offerings. Since March 2016, GoDaddy has offered a suite of Amazon-style cloud computing services to help small businesses build, test...