Windows 10: Server busy (switch to or retry)

Discus and support Server busy (switch to or retry) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Tis pic is not happening all the time. Hi, I have this problem after installing an image which allways worked. After reinstalling my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RenatoDaub, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Server busy (switch to or retry)

Server busy (switch to or retry) 8075b776-a738-4c4d-9ed5-1365a82af738?upload=true.jpg

Tis pic is not happening all the time.

Hi,

I have this problem after installing an image which allways worked.
    After reinstalling my image, installing problems occur everything goes so slow, somethimes it is not working at all, (installing/deinstalling) i get this massage
    " server busy switch to"??

It looks like this pc is doing something... but i see nothing happening at the task manager

I had some games to (diverent drives) and they wont startup

Its hard to explane..

I checked the drives on errors, checked the memmoryon errors.

I realy dont know what happend , is there a service what i have to check or...

strange thing is internet works good starting some programs

Please give me some ideas to check out.

TNx,

Renato

:)

RenatoDaub, Jan 26, 2019

2. Server Busy Message in Windows 10

"This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose 'Switch To' to activate the busy program and correct the problem."

The button choices are "Switch To" and "Retry" Neither offer any assistance as to what is actually the problem.

The pop-up box is headed "Server Busy"

Robert

RobertGHornby, Jan 26, 2019
  3. DHGB Win User
    Windows 10 "server busy" everytime I switch on laptop

After the windows update on 22nd February 17, everytime I switch on my laptop , I receive a notification box stating "server busy" with the options"switch to" or "retry". There are other posts on here relating to this problem dating back several years.
    The suggested answer is that another program is trying to access the network before it is ready. Since I have NEVER had this problem in the last 2 years until yesterdays windows update, I find it hard to believe that it is caused by another program.

4. Server busy (switch to or retry)

Server Busy - Error Message

When I start my laptop I get an error message Server Busy. It offers the option of retry (nothing) or switch when it opens the app page and the error message disappears. Does anyone know how to get rid of it?

GillianGledhill, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Server busy (switch to or retry)

1. Server busy (switch to or retry) - Similar Threads - Server busy switch

2. WU "something was busy" failed update Retry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WU "something was busy" failed update Retry: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3447 OEM VersionI have seen this more and more as of late, has anyone else seen this?You go to WU to check for updates and frequently when it is downloading a Security Definition update, the system will come back and state something like something was...
  3. WU "something was busy" failed update Retry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WU "something was busy" failed update Retry: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3447 OEM VersionI have seen this more and more as of late, has anyone else seen this?You go to WU to check for updates and frequently when it is downloading a Security Definition update, the system will come back and state something like something was...
  4. One drive for business on a Windows Server 2022, terminal server.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive for business on a Windows Server 2022, terminal server.: We use one drive for business on a Windows Server 2022, terminal server. One drive on each terminal server session uses about 2.5 GB RAM. Is this normal?...
  5. One drive for business on a Windows Server 2022, terminal server.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive for business on a Windows Server 2022, terminal server.: We use one drive for business on a Windows Server 2022, terminal server. One drive on each terminal server session uses about 2.5 GB RAM. Is this normal?...
  6. Server busy message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Server busy message: I've been getting the server busy message the last few days and I don't know Why. Help Stan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-busy-message/bff6c284-1e0e-4576-8ae4-30bb3aa22d6a
  7. Windows Insider Programs for Business and Server

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Programs for Business and Server: [ATTACH]Windows Insider Programs allows anyone to get pre-release build on their computers. It’s a practice that Microsoft has followed for the past few years, so […] This article Windows Insider Programs for Business and Server first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  8. Switching Business Account to Personal Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching Business Account to Personal Account: I recently retired and was allowed to take my computer with me upon retirement. Because I was running the companies software--most notably Windows 10 and Office 365--I decided to go ahead and buy a subscription to Office 365 Home and I want to do the same thing for my...
  9. Busy server when opening a program?

in Windows 10 Support
    Busy server when opening a program?: I just switched over to Windows 10 from 7 w/SP1. In Windows 7 I had no problem running my Photo Explosion program. Now when I try to open it, I get as far as edit photo and I get this message popping up. When I click on the switch to, it opens the start menu??? How do I...
  10. GoDaddy to shut down cloud server business

in Windows 10 News
    GoDaddy to shut down cloud server business: GoDaddy will be shuttering its Cloud Servers and Applications business at the end of the year, less than two years after launching the new offerings. Since March 2016, GoDaddy has offered a suite of Amazon-style cloud computing services to help small businesses build, test...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dcom windows switch retry

2. WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR PC SHOWS SERVER BUSY SWITCH TO OR RETRY

3. windows 10 server busy switch to

4. switch to server busy,
  5. server is busy switch to,
  6. server busy retry,
  7. server busy switch to windows 10,
  8. server busy switch to retry windows 10,
  9. Server busy This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose Switch to to activate the other busy program and correct the problem firewall