Windows 10: Server certificate has been revoked ERR_CERT_REVOKED! What next?

Discus and support Server certificate has been revoked ERR_CERT_REVOKED! What next? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] When visiting a website, if you receive a warning and an error message saying that the Server certificate has been revoked ERR CERT REVOKED,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 28, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Server certificate has been revoked ERR_CERT_REVOKED! What next?

WinClub, Sep 28, 2018

2. Internet Revoked Certificate

Hi Brian,

Certificate errors occur when there's a problem with a certificate or a web server's use of the certificate. Internet Explorer helps keep your information more secure by warning about certificate errors. For us to assist
    you further with the issue, we’ll need the following details:

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using a different browser?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of the error that you’ve encountered? (Kindly click this link on
      how to include a screenshot in your post.)

In the meantime, we recommend that you add the site from a security zone by following these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
    • Select the Security tab, choose one of the security zone icons (Local intranet, Trusted sites, or Restricted sites), and then select Sites. You can add sites to the
      zone you chose, or delete sites that you no longer want in this zone.
    • Add a site. Enter a URL into the Add this website to the zone box, and then select Add.

We also suggest that you refer in this article for any Certificate errors: FAQ
    and check if it will help you with the issue. If the issue persists, we recommend that you follow steps provided in this article on How
    to reset Internet Explorer settings

Update us with the outcome.

Efraim Gar, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Internet Revoked Certificate

We appreciate you for getting back to us. For further troubleshooting, we recommend that you perform the following methods in the order in which they are presented. If one method does not resolve this issue, go to the next method.

Method 1: Check the date and time settings of your computer. If date and time are not set properly, kindly change it and set it up to date.

Method 2: Uncheck the "Check for server certificate revocation"

• Open the Internet Explorer, then Click Tools Menu.
    • Click Internet Options and go to Advanced Tab.
    • Scroll down and locate Security.
    • Click the "Check for server certificate revocation" to remove the check mark.
    • Restart your PC.

Method 3: Register the Softpub.dll, Wintrust.dll, Initpki.dll, and Mssip32.dll files

• Click the Start button, then type Run and press Enter.
    • In the Open box, type the following file names. Click OK after each file name:

• regsvr32 Softpub.dll /s
    • regsvr32 Wintrust.dll /s
    • regsvr32 Initpki.dll /s
    • regsvr32 Mssip32.dll /s

Update us with the outcome.

Efraim Gar, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Stop getting "Revocation Infromation Security Certificate using Internet Explorer

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

A website's certificate provides identification of the web server. If the certificate has an error, it might indicate that your connection has been intercepted or that the web server is misrepresenting its identity.

Error message: This website’s security certificate has been revoked.

What it means: Do not trust this website. This error message often indicates that the security certificate was obtained or used fraudulently by the website. The encryption key
    that is specified in the certificate might have been compromised or the user listed in a certificate does not have authority to use it (for example, the company was sold). The certification authority that issued the certificate keeps a list of revoked certificates
    and that list is checked by Internet Explorer.

See
    About certificate errors

If you are using any Proxy connection, then try disabling the proxy connection and check.

Follow the steps to disable proxy:

• Click the Settings icon at the top right corner in internet explorer.
    • Click the Tools button, and then click
      Internet Options.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click
      LAN settings.
    • Uncheck the box next to "proxy server for your LAN".
    • Click on OK to save the setting and close window.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Server certificate has been revoked ERR_CERT_REVOKED! What next? - Similar Threads - Server certificate has

2. Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?: I'm seeing this message on a lot of my Word documents. Apparently it happens for files that are stored in a folder that is rooted in OneDrive, which makes the file shareable between my PC and my Microsoft Surface Book. In fact, there are very few Word file that I need to...
  3. Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Server storage quota has been exceeded. What is my quota?: I'm seeing this message on a lot of my Word documents. Apparently it happens for files that are stored in a folder that is rooted in OneDrive, which makes the file shareable between my PC and my Microsoft Surface Book. In fact, there are very few Word file that I need to...
  4. Certificate revoked: unable to install Dell BIOS upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certificate revoked: unable to install Dell BIOS upgrade: Support from Dell ended last year. Possibly the BIOS was released for windows 10 but I have upgrade to "Windows 11 fully supported"The BIOS downloaded but it was stopped from installing due to Device Protection. Disabling core protection just changed the warning message,...
  5. Windows 11 says RDG Server certificate is expired or revoked, but it's not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 says RDG Server certificate is expired or revoked, but it's not.: I have a server running RDG Server and RRAS using the same certificate. Windows 10 and Windows 7 users have no issues using either RDG or VPN. I have a user who just upgraded to Windows 11 and receives "Your computer can't connect to the remote computer because the Remote...
  6. Windows 11 says RDG Server certificate is expired or revoked, but it's not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 says RDG Server certificate is expired or revoked, but it's not.: I have a server running RDG Server and RRAS using the same certificate. Windows 10 and Windows 7 users have no issues using either RDG or VPN. I have a user who just upgraded to Windows 11 and receives "Your computer can't connect to the remote computer because the Remote...
  7. Certutil and Microsoft Office reports a revoked certificate that is not

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Certutil and Microsoft Office reports a revoked certificate that is not: Hi, I have RootCA->IntermediteCA->mycert, and i'm trying to sign microsoft word documents with mycert. When i open the signed document it says the signature is invalid, and when i see signature details, in the tree it reports RootCA is revoked however its not. In certificate...
  8. Certutil and office reports a revoked certificate that is not

Certutil and office reports a revoked certificate that is not: Hi, I have RootCA->IntermediteCA->mycert, and i'm trying to sign microsoft word documents with mycert. When i open the signed document it says the signature is invalid, and when i see signature details, in the tree it reports RootCA is revoked however its not. In certificate...
  9. Certificate Revoked

Certificate Revoked: I have a client that is unable to get into their CRM webspace all of a sudden. This happens in Chrome, Firefox, Edge and IE. Certificate has been revoked: NET::ERR_CERT_REVOKED I can't seem to find any clear answers to clear up this problem, and it is a high priority...
  10. What's next for Microsoft's Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 News
    What's next for Microsoft's Windows Server 2016: Beyond acknowledging that Microsoft doesn't plan to deliver the next version of Windows Server until some time in 2016, company officials haven't said much lately about Microsoft's future plans for Windows Server. That silence was broken last week during Microsoft's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. server certificate has been revoked

2. server certificate has been revoked means

3. sec_error_revoked_certificate yahoo

4. what does server certificate has been revoked message mean,
  5. windows 10 err_cert_revoked,
  6. error loading revoked certificates for plex,
  7. why does my server say certificate has been revoked,
  8. This website’s security certificate has been revoked,
  9. what means server certificate has been revoked?,
  10. Stop getting Revocation Infromation Security Certificate using Internet Explorer