Windows 10: server chat

Discus and support server chat in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've been playing with my friends on eggwars so I chat a lot with them, but recently they've told me they cant see my chats. They used to be able to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tpwk28, Oct 17, 2020.

1. tpwk28 Win User

server chat

I've been playing with my friends on eggwars so I chat a lot with them, but recently they've told me they cant see my chats. They used to be able to see them. My privacy settings allow others to see my chats and allow me to see theirs, so what's wrong? I know its not their settings because they've checked them too. I play on windows ten and they play on pocket edition, could that be it?

:)

tpwk28, Oct 17, 2020

2. chat server

Hi Amie,

The game server issue is one of the potential reasons why the chat server on Microsoft Bingo is not working. For us to properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly verify the following:

• Are you experiencing the same issue with your other games?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Oct 17, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Oct 17, 2020
  4. server chat

chat server

Hi Amie,

If the same issue persists after performing the troubleshooting steps provided above, we suggest that you try to access Microsoft Bingo using a different device or PC. We need to isolate if this has something to do with the device itself. If the same thing
    happens using a different device, please try to restart your router, disconnect all devices connected to it and reconnect it to refresh the servers. Let's see if the problem still occurs.

Update us with the results for further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

server chat

1. server chat - Similar Threads - server chat

2. Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...: I've installed Windows 11 on my PC, but it seems to have been installed differently, similar to how Windows Server is installed. What does this actually mean?...
  3. Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could you please clarify the difference between installing Windows 11 Server on a PC and...: I've installed Windows 11 on my PC, but it seems to have been installed differently, similar to how Windows Server is installed. What does this actually mean?...
  4. 2 time servers in windows 11 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 time servers in windows 11 22h2: Hi,My firewall syncs time with ntp.org pools and has zero issues doing so.Windows 10 used this setup for years and no issuesI recently upgraded to windows 11 22h2At the admin cmd I am configure to use my firewall by IP address to sync timeAt the admin cmd and the date and...
  5. 2 time servers in windows 11 22h2

2 time servers in windows 11 22h2: Hi,My firewall syncs time with ntp.org pools and has zero issues doing so.Windows 10 used this setup for years and no issuesI recently upgraded to windows 11 22h2At the admin cmd I am configure to use my firewall by IP address to sync timeAt the admin cmd and the date and...
  6. Proxy server keeps turning on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Proxy server keeps turning on: Hi,I wonder if someone could help me with a potential malware/unwanted program issue. I've noticed recently that in my computer's proxy settings, in 'Manual proxy setup', the 'Use a proxy server' setting continually switches back on, and displays Proxy IP address as...
  7. Proxy server keeps turning on

Proxy server keeps turning on: Hi,I wonder if someone could help me with a potential malware/unwanted program issue. I've noticed recently that in my computer's proxy settings, in 'Manual proxy setup', the 'Use a proxy server' setting continually switches back on, and displays Proxy IP address as...
  8. Did Windows live messenger previously known as MSN messenger save chats on the server?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did Windows live messenger previously known as MSN messenger save chats on the server?: HiMy question is about Windows live messenger, which used to be MSN messenger before. Did it save chats online on the server or were they saved in users computer. Also, did it save images or files transferred in a chat session? Thanks...
  9. Did Windows live messenger previously known as MSN messenger save chats on the server?

Did Windows live messenger previously known as MSN messenger save chats on the server?: HiMy question is about Windows live messenger, which used to be MSN messenger before. Did it save chats online on the server or were they saved in users computer. Also, did it save images or files transferred in a chat session? Thanks...
  10. Xbox App won't let me use party chat due to "Teredo is unable to qualify" and Server...

Xbox App won't let me use party chat due to "Teredo is unable to qualify" and Server...: I am out of options here, I have tried a ton of possible solutions to fix this stupid error, but it still will not change. My Microsoft Teredo pseudo tunneling adapter is missing completely and I cannot use "Add legacy hardware" to reinstall it and it obviously will not...