Windows 10: server error with forza horion

Discus and support server error with forza horion in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have been having issues with servers on game playing on forza horizon 5 i am having syncing issues on gta 5 my server does not allow to proceed with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by osiris cabrera_501, Jan 28, 2023.

1. server error with forza horion

i have been having issues with servers on game playing on forza horizon 5 i am having syncing issues on gta 5 my server does not allow to proceed with missions i have disabled and enabled my server and stil seem to have the same issues please help

:)

osiris cabrera_501, Jan 28, 2023
  2. LuizScruz Win User

Forza Horion 4

Dear FyxzHD,in that case I suggest you follow the instructions below step by step;

Press Windows key + I and access Applications;

Select Forza Horizon 4 and click Uninstall;

Select MSI Afterburner and click Uninstall;

Now try uninstalling and reinstalling the Microsoft Store by following the instructions provided in the video below:

Check if it is now possible to install Forza Horizon 4;

I hope I have helped, see you soon!

LuizScruz, Jan 28, 2023
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Error 0x803F8001 ( Windows 10 )

I had Forza Horizon 4 Demo. Then I deleted it. After I purchased the full version of Forza Horion 4 and this error started to occur.

DanielRichard2, Jan 28, 2023
  4. LuizScruz Win User

server error with forza horion

Forza Horion 4

Dear FyxzHD,are you logged into your Microsoft account on the Xbox app?

If you installed the MSI Afterburner application, please uninstall it and try to open the game again;

If it still doesn't work, try restoring Forza;

Press Windows key + I and access Applications;

Select Forza from the list and click Advanced Options;

Scroll down and click on Reset;

Check if you can now open the game;

I hope I have helped, see you soon!

LuizScruz, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

server error with forza horion

1. server error with forza horion - Similar Threads - server error forza

2. server error with forza horion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    server error with forza horion: i have been having issues with servers on game playing on forza horizon 5 i am having syncing issues on gta 5 my server does not allow to proceed with missions i have disabled and enabled my server and stil seem to have the same issues please help...
  3. server error with forza horion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    server error with forza horion: i have been having issues with servers on game playing on forza horizon 5 i am having syncing issues on gta 5 my server does not allow to proceed with missions i have disabled and enabled my server and stil seem to have the same issues please help...
  4. Forza not connecting to servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza not connecting to servers: I keep getting this error in forza 4 and 5:I've reinstalled both games and all my other games work just fine.I have windows 11 and use ethernet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-not-connecting-to-servers/9e0417cc-be71-4878-8814-0e6ef9f75651
  5. Forza not connecting to servers

Forza not connecting to servers: I keep getting this error in forza 4 and 5:I've reinstalled both games and all my other games work just fine.I have windows 11 and use ethernet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-not-connecting-to-servers/9e0417cc-be71-4878-8814-0e6ef9f75651
  6. Forza Horion 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horion 4: Hey i want to start my game and its crashing. i re-installed it and its not working ich reseted my pc and its not working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horion-4/7e3117b7-f197-4d71-b429-4fa10b9deff6
  7. Forza Horion 4

Forza Horion 4: Hey i want to start my game and its crashing. i re-installed it and its not working ich reseted my pc and its not working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horion-4/7e3117b7-f197-4d71-b429-4fa10b9deff6
  8. forza horion 4 crashes when exiting garage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horion 4 crashes when exiting garage.: recntly bought Forza and was playing for about a day or two. then when i finished my qualification for horizon festifal my game crashed , after i re entered the game it started to crash after i press space or escape game starts do load and crashes. really need help because i...
  9. Forza Horizon 4: 'Feature Locked: There was an error communicating with the server. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: 'Feature Locked: There was an error communicating with the server. Please...: I've been trying to play Forza Horizon 4 Online but whenever I press play online to connect to 'Horizon Life' it says 'Feature Locked: There was an error communicating with the server. Please Try Again Later'. I'm able to do other online things such as the Forzathons and look...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Server Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Server Problem: I can not play online anymore since today ... why? Everything is fine with Xbox App Network.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4-server-problem/fbc16bec-6bb7-4f39-84ca-dae9bec34f80