Windows 10: Server Errors on Home PC (no server used)

Discus and support Server Errors on Home PC (no server used) in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After upgrading from older FX-8350 (M5A99FX) setup to the newer Ryzen 5 3600 using Asus B450F-II and everything that goes with it, have noticed a host... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by tazmo8448, Jul 15, 2021.

1. tazmo8448 Win User

Server Errors on Home PC (no server used)

After upgrading from older FX-8350 (M5A99FX) setup to the newer Ryzen 5 3600 using Asus B450F-II and everything that goes with it, have noticed a host of Server related errors in Event Viewer whereas they were not present in the older build. Am getting PerfNet (2002), MSDTC (4104) & App Model Runtime (65) Errors each time I go to a web browser or use the internet. The old standby DCOM errors are still there from days gone by. These new errors seem to be triggered by Server settings and this PC is a stand alone home unit used solely for personal reasons. Am presently running 20H2 (OS 19042.1052) both used in the old build and new build.

:)

tazmo8448, Jul 15, 2021
  2. tazmo8448 Win User

After upgrading from older FX-8350 (M5A99FX) setup to the newer Ryzen 5 3600 using Asus B450F-II and everything that goes with it, have noticed a host of Server related errors in Event Viewer whereas they were not present in the older build.

Am getting PerfNet (2002), MSDTC (4104) & App Model Runtime (65) Errors each time I go to a web browser or use the internet. The old standby DCOM errors are still there from days gone by.

These new errors seem to be triggered by Server settings and this PC is a stand alone home unit used solely for personal reasons.

Am presently running 20H2 (OS 19042.1052) both used in the old build and new build.

tazmo8448, Jul 15, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 15, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Server Errors on Home PC (no server used) - Similar Threads - Server Errors Home

2. Win11 as a home server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 as a home server: Hello,I actually have a linux Debian server with ZFS Raid Z2 4+2 HD and I will probably change my server I have stability issues but my server has more than 11 years old. I use a VM with Win11 but it is slow compared to a VM in Hyper-v.I would like to use a storage spaces 4+2...
  3. Win11 as a home server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 as a home server: Hello,I actually have a linux Debian server with ZFS Raid Z2 4+2 HD and I will probably change my server I have stability issues but my server has more than 11 years old. I use a VM with Win11 but it is slow compared to a VM in Hyper-v.I would like to use a storage spaces 4+2...
  4. HOME NETWORK AND SERVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOME NETWORK AND SERVER: how do I setup a home network? one device is windows 10 and the other is windows 10 upgraded to windows 11. the windows 11 I also want to setup as a server. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-network-and-server/85a71c6a-03c2-45c0-a5ce-5e7c76ad0b4d
  5. HOME NETWORK AND SERVER

HOME NETWORK AND SERVER: how do I setup a home network? one device is windows 10 and the other is windows 10 upgraded to windows 11. the windows 11 I also want to setup as a server. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-network-and-server/85a71c6a-03c2-45c0-a5ce-5e7c76ad0b4d
  6. Home Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home Server: can anyone help please?i have a pc at home that i want to use as a server with up to 5 people gaining access to. how would i do thAT?aNY HELP IS APPRECIATED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-server/4282b681-86e3-4bd9-a5fc-787ed6d6be63
  7. Home Server

Home Server: can anyone help please?i have a pc at home that i want to use as a server with up to 5 people gaining access to. how would i do thAT?aNY HELP IS APPRECIATED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-server/4282b681-86e3-4bd9-a5fc-787ed6d6be63
  8. Help, downgrade to home after using kms server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, downgrade to home after using kms server: Hello, i was usind preinstalled windows 11 home license on my laptop, and, i upgraded it to windows 11 pro using kms server i didn't pay please no ban and now i want to go back to home and must i buy the home license again? And how to return to the microsoft kms server?...
  9. Help, downgrade to home after using kms server

Help, downgrade to home after using kms server: Hello, i was usind preinstalled windows 11 home license on my laptop, and, i upgraded it to windows 11 pro using kms server i didn't pay please no ban and now i want to go back to home and must i buy the home license again? And how to return to the microsoft kms server?...
  10. Home Server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Home Server: I don't know if this is possible or not, but I had an idea. I have multiple computers in my home. Each servers a particular purpose. Sometimes when I am on one computer I would like to access some of the programs that are on a different computer. I was thinking it would be...