Windows 10: server file updated a newer version is available

Discus and support server file updated a newer version is available in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/server-file-updated-a-newer-version-is-available/3bda8d64-4352-4458-bb5c-bc9c6bee1263I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ramanateja Andraju, Aug 5, 2022.

1. server file updated a newer version is available

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/server-file-updated-a-newer-version-is-available/3bda8d64-4352-4458-bb5c-bc9c6bee1263I have tried this particular thing, Reset of one drive was done, ALso uninstalled and re installed OFFICe but this issue is still there, Saving it to a different document works sometimes but i have got more than 400000+ files and i cannot do it for each and every individual file.can i please get a soulution for this

:)

Ramanateja Andraju, Aug 5, 2022
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Aug 5, 2022
  3. Media/File Server on the cheap

Hey guys,

My PC is currently filling up and i have 4 HDDs.

I use my PC as a media server as well as a gaming rig.

What I want/need to do is build an external enclosure/rig that is cheap money wise and effective as a file/media server that is DNLA compliant. It would be nice to be able to run my Usenet through it and control it via web interface and remote connect. I would use Linux if a step by step guide is available for setting up the DNLA server and such as well.

This is my first foray into this field of PCs. Help please! ^_^

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Aug 5, 2022
  4. AM*
    Am* Win User

server file updated a newer version is available

Uber file server build -- suggestions

Uber file server build -- suggestions?

I'm currently in the process of buying stuff for my file server build. Going to try and keep this build all in one thread this time.

Stuff already bought:

• Motherboard (socket 1155 H61)
      RAM (1600MHz)
      PCI SATA cards
      Operating System (Windows 8 + FreeNAS)
      SSD
      CPU (35w Pentium Ivybridge 2.6GHz)
    Looking for suggestions on:

• GPU -- use the on-die GPU or buy a PCI-E graphics card (was thinking of a 7750)? My only requirement is that it is able to run 1080p mkv files and play Blurays without a problem.
      Case -- needs to hold as many 3.5" drives as humanly possible (more than 10 at least), while not being too expensive
      PSU -- needs to be able to run over 40 SATA HDDs as well as 6xPCI RAID cards and 1xPCI-E 2.0 RAID card. Silver, Gold or Platinum?
      CPU Cooler -- fanless or not?
      Case fans
    That's all I can think of for now...unless I'm forgetting something...oh and one more thing -- I will be buying the hard drives two at a time as I run out of space. Also the PCI-E RAID card will be bought a lot later down the line, as I've only just got enough hard drives for 1 out of 6 of my PCI SATA cards.

Any suggestions, feel free to post. Thanks

Thema:

server file updated a newer version is available

1. server file updated a newer version is available - Similar Threads - server file updated

2. server file updated a newer version is available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    server file updated a newer version is available: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/server-file-updated-a-newer-version-is-available/3bda8d64-4352-4458-bb5c-bc9c6bee1263I have tried this particular thing, Reset of one drive was done, ALso uninstalled and re installed OFFICe but this issue is still there,...
  3. server file updated a newer version is available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    server file updated a newer version is available: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/server-file-updated-a-newer-version-is-available/3bda8d64-4352-4458-bb5c-bc9c6bee1263I have tried this particular thing, Reset of one drive was done, ALso uninstalled and re installed OFFICe but this issue is still there,...
  4. Windows 10 will not update to a newer version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 will not update to a newer version: I am trying to update Windows to the most latest version from what I have now. I keep getting the error code "error 0x800700c1" when the update is installing. I have even tried to reset windows but it fails every time telling me "There was a problem resetting your PC. No...
  5. Windows 10 will not update to a newer version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 will not update to a newer version: I am trying to update Windows to the most latest version from what I have now. I keep getting the error code "error 0x800700c1" when the update is installing. I have even tried to reset windows but it fails every time telling me "There was a problem resetting your PC. No...
  6. Windows 10 will not update to a newer version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 reaching end of service, but no newer version available through Windows Update

Windows 10 reaching end of service, but no newer version available through Windows Update: The following notification appeared in the taskbar: 'Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon. Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported.' However, clicking the notification leads me to Windows Update which tells me that I'm up to...
  8. updating to a newer version of windows

updating to a newer version of windows: Hi all. I am having a real issue with my Asus Notebook that is driving me nuts. I keep getting a message that advises my current version of windows will soon be too old and will have support withdrawn so I was trying to update my notebook to a newer windows version. No...
  9. updating of newer version of windows 10

updating of newer version of windows 10: will updating the new version of windown 10 from previous version of windows 10 delete date and files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-of-newer-version-of-windows-10/43e6901a-8a60-49fa-bf8e-8783afe69537
  10. Minecraft windows 10 not updating to newer versions

Minecraft windows 10 not updating to newer versions: I have researched this topic and found no answers, my Minecraft is in version 1.12.28 as of right now and yet version 1.14 is out and I have tried to update it but it said there was no updates, I restarted computer, no updates, I have checked all my setting nothing wrong and...