Windows 10: server identy keeps popping up for m.hotmail.com

Discus and support server identy keeps popping up for m.hotmail.com in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do i remove a false server identy?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JanisMalitz, Jun 23, 2020.

1. server identy keeps popping up for m.hotmail.com

how do i remove a false server identy?

:)

JanisMalitz, Jun 23, 2020
  2. kirksnap Win User

Hotmail no longer sync to server!

Hi ekstamC,

Delete the Hotmail account set up on the phone and then try to manually configure the settings upon setting up using the details below:

• Hotmail Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop3.live.com (logon using Secure Password Authentification - SPA, mail server port: 995)
    • Hotmail Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) - smtp.live.com (TLS enabled, port 587)

kirksnap, Jun 23, 2020
  3. cdawall Win User
    Server not yet valid keeps popping up

i keep getting the message for several sites and its getting annoying. im using FF portable

server identy keeps popping up for m.hotmail.com server%20null.png

server identy keeps popping up for m.hotmail.com server%20null723.png

they just keep popping up for websites i also dont understand why the paypal one pops up when i get on HWbot?

cdawall, Jun 23, 2020
  4. bimb---01 Win User

server identy keeps popping up for m.hotmail.com

How to set up Hotmail on E71

• POP (incoming) server: pop3.live.com
    • POP port: 995
    • POP SSL required: yes
    • POP user name: your complete Windows Live Hotmail address (including "@hotmail.com", "@live.com", etc.)
    • POP password: your Windows Live Hotmail password
    • SMTP (outgoing) server: smtp.live.com
    • SMTP port: 25
      • If you run into problems sending mail, try "587" for the SMTP port instead.
    • SMTP SSL required: yes
    • SMTP authentication: yes
    • SMTP user name: your full Windows Live Hotmail email address
    • SMTP password: your Windows Live Hotmail password

I have tired this but i am only able to recive emails, i'm am unable to send, i'm still in the process of figuring out how.

bimb---01, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

server identy keeps popping up for m.hotmail.com

1. server identy keeps popping up for m.hotmail.com - Similar Threads - server identy keeps

2. Bluescreen keep popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen keep popping up: hello, my windows 11 has been crashing a lot recently, it was during gaming session before, now its crashing when im using blender as well, i uploaded the minidump filei've tried reinstalling windows and reinstalling gpu drivers, please help, thank...
  3. Window keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window keeps popping up: Whenever i open a microsoft app like excel or word, a window tries to open too. It disappears as soon as it appears so i could never see what's actually trying to open. It only affects microsoft apps nothing else. I've scanned the laptop but nothing is wrong....
  4. keep losing hotmail email - 'server not found'

in Browsers and Email
    keep losing hotmail email - 'server not found': For the past few weeks I've constantly been losing access to my hotmail email account through my laptop. I've tried via both Mozilla and Chrome but get the 'hmm, we're having trouble finding that site' message. If I turn my internet modem off and on I can then get access but...
  5. Searchbar Keeps Popping Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Searchbar Keeps Popping Up: 5-10 minutes after turning on my laptop, my cursor will automatically jump to the taskbar and bring up the "Type here to search" menu. Whenever I click off, my cursor keeps teleporting back and clicking on the search bar to bring it up again. I've tried to hide the search bar...
  6. Updater keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updater keeps popping up: This week the Windows Updater program began behaving differently. Now it does not automatically "update & restart". Instead it hangs waiting for user input. It wants the user to agree to allow it to close active programs. How do I get Updater to automatically close those...
  7. SupportAssist Keeps On Popping Up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SupportAssist Keeps On Popping Up: Hello, I have been having a problem with my computer for almost 2 months. I can't get in at all. I have tried so many attempts to get in it. The thing that is blocking me to access everything is that SupportAssist just keeps on popping up. How do I fix this? Thanks a...
  8. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....
  9. Message keeps popping up

Message keeps popping up: [ATTACH] This keeps popping up on my screen. Is this legit or is this is this a scam or a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/message-keeps-popping-up/83181e7a-33b8-4346-b048-5b5bb3aed167
  10. Window Keeps Popping Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Window Keeps Popping Up: Every once in a while, at random intervals, the detail page of my Backup (D:) drive pops up, filling the monitor and overriding whatever is on the monitor at the time. The display can be instantly removed by hitting the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the monitor. 61889