Windows 10: server IP address could not be found

Discus and support server IP address could not be found in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I only have this problem with my online banking website...lets me view the website but when i navigate within it kicks me out with that error. If i hit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rickhudson2, Nov 27, 2020.

1. server IP address could not be found

I only have this problem with my online banking website...lets me view the website but when i navigate within it kicks me out with that error. If i hit reload a thousand times it finally lets me back in.

:)

rickhudson2, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Geethu B Win User

ip address problem

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with IP Address, I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due incorrect TCP\IP Address settings.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset TCP\IP and check if it helps.

How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/299357

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try these steps to Flush DNS and request a new IP address from your ISP server. Check if it helps.

• Click on
      Start and type cmd on start search.

• Right-click on command prompt Run
      and selectas administrator.

• At the command prompt, type the following commands and hit
      Enter after each command.

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

exit

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 27, 2020
  3. LemP Win User
    IP ADDRESS

This problem usually sorts itself out automatically, but see the following for some suggestions:

https://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/ip-address-already-in-use/

If you keep getting these notifications, chances are that some device on your network is configured to use a static IP address that is within the range of addresses allocated by your router's DHCP server.

If you need some help in sorting out a situation like this, please provide the following information:

• the make and specific model of your router
    • the make and specific model of every device connected to your network, including printers, TV set top boxes, Internet of Things (IoT) devices, etc.
    If you have many devices connected to your network, download and run Advanced IP scanner (Advanced IP Scanner - Download Free Network Scanner.). This will list all of your currently-connected
    network devices and show their IP addresses.

4. server IP address could not be found

Finding IP address

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to find printer’s IP address:

1. Type Devices and Printers in the Windows search bar.
    2. Select on the printer and click on
      Manage.
    3. Click on the Ports tab.
      You will be able to find printer’s IP address under the ‘Ports’ tab.

Few printers also have a “Test print” option on the printer. When you print a test page from network printer, the page shows the IP address along with other details.

Note: If it is set on DHCP mode the IP address will constantly change.
    The IP address is assigned automatically by your router using a protocol called DHCP.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

server IP address could not be found

1. server IP address could not be found - Similar Threads - server address found

2. www.googleadservices.com’s server IP address could not be found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    www.googleadservices.com’s server IP address could not be found.: Checking the proxy, firewall, and DNS configuration w ww.googleadservices.com’s server IP address could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wwwgoogleadservicescoms-server-ip-address-could/ab3bee50-eec1-4a13-8cf2-c082f60a4ce5
  3. www.googleadservices.com’s server IP address could not be found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    www.googleadservices.com’s server IP address could not be found.: Checking the proxy, firewall, and DNS configuration w ww.googleadservices.com’s server IP address could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wwwgoogleadservicescoms-server-ip-address-could/ab3bee50-eec1-4a13-8cf2-c082f60a4ce5
  4. Server ip address could not be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server ip address could not be found: Windows 10 home , wifi speed excellent, signal strength 100%verified by other devices. When I try to open a page i get the "can't reach this page server address could not be found" After about 5 to 10 seconds the page will then load correctly. Sometimes the page won't load by...
  5. Server ip address could not be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Server ip address could not be found: Windows 10 home , wifi speed excellent, signal strength 100%verified by other devices. When I try to open a page i get the "can't reach this page server address could not be found" After about 5 to 10 seconds the page will then load correctly. Sometimes the page won't load by...
  6. Server ip address could not be found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. www.youtube.com’s server IP address could not be found.

www.youtube.com’s server IP address could not be found.: Hello! This issue annoying me for the past week, but there are short periods where I can use YouTube. "Windows Network Diagnostics" is no help, and I already tried some solution from another forum: Youtube Server IP adress could not be found - Microsoft Community . I...
  8. Server IP Address Could Not Be Found

Server IP Address Could Not Be Found: I'm trying to access a website for homework on google chrome but I keep getting an error called "server IP address could not be found". I ran window Diagnostics and it said that " the device or resource (wpad.Home) is not set up to accept connections on port "The World Wide...
  9. www.googleadservices.com’s server IP address could not be found.

www.googleadservices.com’s server IP address could not be found.: ever since I installed windows 10 this keeps popping up, any ideas on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wwwgoogleadservicescoms-server-ip-address-could/4b44bd46-514a-4a0c-8958-2f17554f9c76
  10. www.googleadservices.com’s server IP address could not be found.

in Windows 10 Customization
    www.googleadservices.com’s server IP address could not be found.: Recently I have started getting this error when I click on a link from google This site can’t be reached www.googleadservices.com’s server IP address could not be found. Try running Windows Network Diagnostics. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN How can this be resolved I...