Windows 10: Server Issue with at&t

Discus and support Server Issue with at&t in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; If this thread is in the wrong area, please advise. Have been using and old, non supported email program (windows live mail-2012) for several years... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gabbydgar, Apr 5, 2020.

1. gabbydgar Win User

Server Issue with at&t

If this thread is in the wrong area, please advise. Have been using and old, non supported email program (windows live mail-2012) for several years with only a few issues. My provider has been At&t - yahoo with an Ameritech Logon (my email address ending)and they have been unable to fix my problem telling me it is a software problem (wlm) even though the errors I get tell me that it is their server that is rejecting my info. Here is the response when I try to put my email password in when the server tells me it does not recognize it. "Unable to send or receive messages for the Ameritech (drg20308) account.Header download for the 'Archive' Folder did not complete. Server REsponse: AUTHENTICATIONFAILED} LOGIN invalid credentials. - Server: 'imap.mail.yahoo.com' -Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC)F -Protocal: IMAP - Port: 993 - Secure(SSL): Yes
    I have been able to read my email for almost two years without a problem, when suddenly the server rejects my info that has not been changed. At&t said that since I can logon and read my mail on At&t.Net that the problem is with WLM not the server.
    Are they correct or is there some change that could be made to correct this issue. My Windows Version is 1909

:)

gabbydgar, Apr 5, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

Server move completed

We finally completed our server move. The specs of the new server are:
    • Dual Xeon 2.8 GHz, HT & EM64T enabled
    • 2GB Dual Channel DDR2
    • SCSI HDDs
    • 100 MBit connection
    • Fedora Core 4, PHP5, MySQL4
    This should greatly reduce load times. Sorry for the downtime/unreachable problems. If you spot any other issues please let us know immediately.

We now have an extra server standing around. If you have any suggestions what we should use it for, post here.

W1zzard, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 5, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Server Issue with at&t

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Server Issue with at&t

1. Server Issue with at&t - Similar Threads - Server Issue at&t

2. Control + Shift + T Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control + Shift + T Issue.: Whenever I use control + shift + t, it creates this trademark logo, ™. How do I disable it, I want to use that shortcut to reopen closed tabs on my browser. My laptop also has other weird hotkeys like control + shift + h creates a heart . I don't think I installed any...
  3. Control + Shift + T Issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control + Shift + T Issue.: Whenever I use control + shift + t, it creates this trademark logo, ™. How do I disable it, I want to use that shortcut to reopen closed tabs on my browser. My laptop also has other weird hotkeys like control + shift + h creates a heart . I don't think I installed any...
  4. Support - SL - T Drive Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Support - SL - T Drive Issues: I have one specific person that even when I map the Data drive using the IP address, they're are still getting an error saying the folder is unavailable when they have access to them. I've noticed it's only happening with the folders with the arrow beside them. Also I can...
  5. Support - SL - T Drive Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Support - SL - T Drive Issues: I have one specific person that even when I map the Data drive using the IP address, they're are still getting an error saying the folder is unavailable when they have access to them. I've noticed it's only happening with the folders with the arrow beside them. Also I can...
  6. i can,t play servers on minecraft pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can,t play servers on minecraft pc: i can,t join any server with my on minecraft. i play on pc with the java launcher. this year i bought minecraft in the hopes that i can join my friend server but it said: failed to login the authentication servers are currently down for maintnance and has said that ever sins....
  7. AT&T and my computer router issue

in Windows 10 Support
    AT&T and my computer router issue: Hey there everyone, Hopefully you recall what I posted in introduction post. Since then I have tried right clicking the router so it would open up the necessary dialog. for completeness sake my windows version is Windows 10, 2020. Unfortunately that technique did not work....
  8. AT&T and my computer router issue

in Windows 10 Support
    AT&T and my computer router issue: Hey there everyone, Hopefully you recall what I posted in introduction post. Since then I have tried right clicking the router so it would open up the necessary dialog. for completeness sake my windows version is Windows 10. Unfortunately that technique did not work. This is...
  9. server issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    server issues: I can log into everyting on my tablet, but on the laptop, ie, facebook, ebay….it is saying that I have a server issue, with a big red triangle/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server-issues/823b0bbb-c53d-408a-ac11-e59dae529ef3
  10. Server issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server issues: I can't connect to server. Server is down. I have made no changes to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/server-issues/32da98c4-3c1e-43a2-a772-f8c8e823fcb0