Windows 10: Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login

Discus and support Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi Team, The Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login. this is for Windows server 2016. Kindly help me to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Illayaraja.S, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login

Hi Team,

The Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login. this is for Windows server 2016.

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login 33ff429c-012c-4bb4-b0ee-e61546252064?upload=true.jpg

:)

Illayaraja.S, Nov 16, 2018
  2. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login [​IMG]

Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login [​IMG]

zinou, Nov 16, 2018
  3. why windows server 2016 RDP logon screen always show "other user" even I have logon with administrator earlier?

Hi when I logon to windows server 2016 with RDP. logon windows always show "other user" for a second, then administrator logon windows shows,

can we just show administrator on RDP logon windows ?

Zhe Wang (zhe.z.wang), Nov 16, 2018
  4. mora67 Win User

Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

After overnight looks

mora67, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login

1. Server logon is too slow at Welcome screen, RDP takes around 2-3 min to login - Similar Threads - Server logon too

2. How do I fix slow startup and welcoming screen taking ages after login.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix slow startup and welcoming screen taking ages after login.: Hi, can anyone help me? When I log into my laptop it takes ages for the welcoming screen to go away then when I do log in stuff takes ages to load like the task bar the icons and have to wait for everything to settle before I can do anything. Can any one help me fix this...
  3. Windows 10 Logon takes around 40 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Logon takes around 40 minutes: Hi, After entering my passwort, Windows 10 takes around 40 minutes to load my desktop. It appeared recently, so I assume it has to do with the 20H2 update. I used the Windows Performance Analyzer to analyze my boot. However, I need some help interpreting the results. I'll...
  4. Welcome screen take almost a minute to login!! Any fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Welcome screen take almost a minute to login!! Any fix?: Hi guys, Is there any one have experienced this issue before? My laptop is very old but it has SSD Drive and I don't have this problem when I first installed window 10. It have just happened a few months ago . I thought the culprit might be my old laptop but my friend with a...
  5. Logon taking too long

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logon taking too long: I'm running Windows 10 Home, so no solutions involving Group Policy Editor; Windows Update is up to date, all drivers are up to date (updated through the manufacturer's website); I've run DISM, SFC, CHKDSK; I've done a clean boot, disabled all startup programs; Safe mode...
  6. Logon/Welcome Screen - How to Add ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Logon/Welcome Screen - How to Add ...: ... year to the date? -thx 167615
  7. Windows Server 2012 - RDP Login Stuck at Please Wait 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Server 2012 - RDP Login Stuck at Please Wait 2: I have search the internet and this has hits over and over and over for years. Is there no solution to this. How the **** is windows still this shittty and unreliabile. HOW....
  8. Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes..

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes..: I did not have this issue before I did not know what happened suddenly the welcome screen started to take atleast 3-5 min. The boot up is very quick and when it comes to welcome screen it takes too long. I disabled all the start up programs too.. Please help me fix this issue...
  9. Logon Takes 3-4 mins

Logon Takes 3-4 mins: Hey all Using Windows 10 Redstone, intel i7 laptop, with ssd. Startup takes about 8-10 secs after restart (power up). I've been using the hibernate feature for a long time, but last week when I restarted my computer it did not log on after I've entered my password. The...
  10. Extremely Slow Boot Time (3 min)

Extremely Slow Boot Time (3 min): Hi, I recently purchased a laptop with windows 10 x64. The product specifications are these: Star Wars™ Special Edition Notebook - 15-an001na (ENERGY STAR) Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support It's a HP laptop. The boot up time close to 3 minutes goes like this:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 rdp takes time to login welcome screen

2. Server 2012 Long logon time using RDP

3. WINDOWS 10 WELCOME SCREEN LOCATION

4. rds 2016 slow at welcome screen,
  5. rdp very slow at welcome screen,
  6. rdp server 2018 takes for ever after logon,
  7. slow on welcome rdp