Windows 10: Server not responding

Discus and support Server not responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have pretty much the same thing happening, but it is adding another box on top that says the path is not available. If I change the destination... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by S. D. Plissken, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Server not responding

I have pretty much the same thing happening, but it is adding another box on top that says the path is not available. If I change the destination folder would that allow for the program to download? It is an old Photo smart 3.5 Hp I know its a Dinosaur but so am I. The solutions below sound pretty easy but I think my problem is just a bit different.

Any idea would probably save me from making it worse

Thank You.

:)

S. D. Plissken, Aug 14, 2019

2. computer is correctly configured but dns server not responding windows 10

Hi Fred,

Regarding your issue with DNS server not responding, we need to gather some information. Please answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting with a different device?
    • Have you tried power cycling your modem and router?
    • Try different browser?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to try the troubleshooting steps provided below to flush the DNS cache.

• Start.
    • Type "Command Prompt".
    • Click " Command Prompt".
    • Type "ipconfig /flushdns".
    • Press "Enter".
    • Restart your web browser.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 14, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Aug 14, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Server not responding

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Server not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Server not responding

1. Server not responding - Similar Threads - Server responding

2. DNS Server Not Responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS Server Not Responding: Error message: DNS server is not responding. The screen shots they show to fix it don't match my Windows 10 screens. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-server-not-responding/f3e136f5-e7c7-427d-80f3-95803abbaa71
  3. DNS server is not responding on Windows 10

DNS server is not responding on Windows 10: Hello, I have two issues. 1, DNS server is not responding. I have issue when I try to connect to Ethernet or wifi it says No internet and got the yellow exclamation mark on it. When troubleshooting the network it says DNS server is not responding. I have tried all...
  4. DNS server not responding.

DNS server not responding.: Yesterday (the 31st of August), my connection went funny. I thought it would fix itself as it often does, but after it didn't and even after trying manually, I ended-up doing a troubleshoot. It came back with "DNS server is not responding". I went to my router and unplugged...
  5. DNS Server is not responding - Windows 10

DNS Server is not responding - Windows 10: OK, so I have read several articles on this and absolutely nothing I have tried works. I have tried: - Disabling my antivirus (Windows Defender) - Following the Command Window commands suggested everywhere as a fix for this: ipconfig/all netsh int ip reset netsh winsock...
  6. Task 'Dan Outlook won'tsend: Sending' reported error [0x800CCC69): 'The server responded:...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Task 'Dan Outlook won'tsend: Sending' reported error [0x800CCC69): 'The server responded:...: With nothing changed from when Outlook 2016 was sending all mail perfectly, I get the following error message: Task 'Dan Sending' reported error [0x800CCC69): 'The server responded: 550 5.7.1 [C18] RBL restriction: Blacklisted by Internal Reputation Service -...
  7. DNS server is not responding.

DNS server is not responding.: DNS server is not responding. No Interne connection, Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-server-is-not-responding/e1af349b-11fb-45e8-a5e7-d27062ff816c
  8. DNS server does not respond

DNS server does not respond: The DNS server does not respond. Continuous message "Not connected to the internet" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-server-does-not-respond/0ca84c87-da17-40ec-bcd0-568b2ff83cb0
  9. Windows 10 random DNS server not responding error, may be Windows related? Please help.

Windows 10 random DNS server not responding error, may be Windows related? Please help.: So I asked about this before and got no where on this site, so I will try again but with a lot more troubleshooting I did. I have gotten this random internet error. Everything would be working fine and then just suddenly I have no internet, and having Windows troubleshoot it...
  10. Windows 10 random DNS server isn't responding error.

Windows 10 random DNS server isn't responding error.: OK, so for the past two weeks, I have gotten this random internet error (almost like once a week). Everything would be working fine and then just suddenly I have no internet, and having Windows troubleshoot it gives me the error "The DNS server isn't responding." The strange...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install server not responding