Windows 10: Server Problems

Discus and support Server Problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently bought a server that keeps crashing randomly. I had Ubuntu on it, changed to windows server 2019 standard. No difference. I am using it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndyN7, Sep 2, 2020.

1. AndyN7 Win User

Server Problems

I recently bought a server that keeps crashing randomly. I had Ubuntu on it, changed to windows server 2019 standard. No difference. I am using it for a PLEX media server. Any ideas? I've attached link to dmp and speccy.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BZqhrU9jKvnNF88FPz0snecxeg1QTN9N?usp=sharing

:)

AndyN7, Sep 2, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Sep 2, 2020
  3. csallis Win User
    CS:Source Server problem

Hi Guys

I have a server 77.74.197.140:27015 which I have set up mixing warcraft with deathmatch mods together (took some work) but its getting some good feedback.

The problem though is that my server doesn't appear in the main server list when you refresh them in game. The server hosts are looking at it but is there anything you guys know of that could be stopping it going in the list?

Cheers

csallis, Sep 2, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Server Problems

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Server Problems

1. Server Problems - Similar Threads - Server Problems

2. I got a problem when start the server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got a problem when start the server: This the message appearedBooting from PXE Device 1: Embedded NIC 1 Port 1 Partition 1››Start PXE over IPu4.PXE-E18: Server response timeout.Boot Failed: PXE Device 1: Embedded NIC 1 Port 1 Partition 1No boot device available or Operating Sustem detected.Please ensure a...
  3. I got a problem when start the server

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I got a problem when start the server: This the message appearedBooting from PXE Device 1: Embedded NIC 1 Port 1 Partition 1››Start PXE over IPu4.PXE-E18: Server response timeout.Boot Failed: PXE Device 1: Embedded NIC 1 Port 1 Partition 1No boot device available or Operating Sustem detected.Please ensure a...
  4. I got a problem when start the server

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers": Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-there-is-a-problem-with-the-onedrive-servers/08271dfa-1900-4dd8-ba66-6b4640de7733
  6. Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers"

Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers": Sorry, there is a problem with the OneDrive servers" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sorry-there-is-a-problem-with-the-onedrive-servers/08271dfa-1900-4dd8-ba66-6b4640de7733
  7. Problem with ssh to a unix server from Window 10 or 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with ssh to a unix server from Window 10 or 11: I have a MIT Kerberos ticket. I have also established a VPN connection.I can login to a UNIX server at work using PuTTY on my Windows Desktop.But I cannot login to the same UNIX server using Visual Studio Code from the same Windows Desktop.I get Permission denied...
  8. Problem with ssh to a unix server from Window 10 or 11

Problem with ssh to a unix server from Window 10 or 11: I have a MIT Kerberos ticket. I have also established a VPN connection.I can login to a UNIX server at work using PuTTY on my Windows Desktop.But I cannot login to the same UNIX server using Visual Studio Code from the same Windows Desktop.I get Permission denied...
  9. Problem with RDP on Windows 11 22H2: Server reports "invalid credentials," but other RDP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with RDP on Windows 11 22H2: Server reports "invalid credentials," but other RDP...: Hello, I have a strange problem:I have a Windows Server 2019, which is working as an RDP server, and I have freshly installed Windows 11 22H2.I can't connect to my Windows server; every time I get an error - "invalid credentials." However, I can connect from WSL using the...
  10. Problem with RDP on Windows 11 22H2: Server reports "invalid credentials," but other RDP...

Problem with RDP on Windows 11 22H2: Server reports "invalid credentials," but other RDP...: Hello, I have a strange problem:I have a Windows Server 2019, which is working as an RDP server, and I have freshly installed Windows 11 22H2.I can't connect to my Windows server; every time I get an error - "invalid credentials." However, I can connect from WSL using the...