Windows 10: ?server side errors?

Discus and support ?server side errors? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; OK I have a lot of apps backed up on USB drive, Firefox,Chrome,Opera, as well as other software live VLC So I slap it in ans begin installing what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raven2099, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Raven2099 Win User

?server side errors?

OK I have a lot of apps backed up on USB drive, Firefox,Chrome,Opera, as well as other software live VLC

So I slap it in ans begin installing what I call necessity-ware...
    Everything is installing fine but when I go to install chrome I get a message "server side error cannot install"

so via Firefox I download Chrome and it installs fine....

Any idea what may of happened? Corrupted file maybe?

:)

Raven2099, Feb 21, 2017

2. Side By Side Config Error side-by-side

Hi,

There are several reasons why your system would crush at a certain time, in this case some of the components of the game is corrupted or the drivers of your PC needs to be updated.
    To isolate the issue, here is a link on
    how to download and use the Apps Troubleshooter.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Feb 21, 2017
  3. Side By Side Config Error side-by-side

Thank you for your response. Here are 2 more methods to troubleshoot Config Error:

Method 1:

Here is a
    link
    on how to perform a clean boot in Windows.

Method 2:

Here is a
    link
    on how to make programs to be compatible on version of Windows.

Update us if the issue persists.

Jomari Arc, Feb 21, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

?server side errors?

Sounds like a corrupted installer. Replace the one on the USB flash drive with the one you just successfully installed with, see if that resolves the problem.

Ztruker, Feb 22, 2017
  5. Ztruker Win User
    ... and what happened? Or do you mean you did that before you tried to install and that's when you got the Server side error?

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

?server side errors?

1. ?server side errors? - Similar Threads - server side errors

2. Side by side error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Side by side error: I attempt to install Autodesk Revit 2024. but it finished in the middle of installing process. and an error with a "side-by-side" message appeared. I uninstalled C++ and reinstall an updated one, but the problem persists. what do I have to do?...
  3. Side by side error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Side by side error: I attempt to install Autodesk Revit 2024. but it finished in the middle of installing process. and an error with a "side-by-side" message appeared. I uninstalled C++ and reinstall an updated one, but the problem persists. what do I have to do?...
  4. Side by SIde error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Side by SIde error: Hi, I am getting side by side error while running any program on windows 10. error is "Application has failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect. Event log is showing below detailsActivation context generation failed for "System Default Context"....
  5. Side by SIde error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Side by SIde error: Hi, I am getting side by side error while running any program on windows 10. error is "Application has failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect. Event log is showing below detailsActivation context generation failed for "System Default Context"....
  6. Side by SIde error

7. side by side error

side by side error: am an able to install any application on my windows 10 home pc as i am getting the following error the application has failed to start because its side-side configuration is incorrect, Please see application event log or use the command-line sxctrace.exe tool for more detail,...
  8. Side-by-side error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Side-by-side error: hey, out of nowhere im getting this side-by-side error in almost all applications. [ATTACH] I've tried pretty much every solution i could find regarding this error and nothing works. the only things i didn't try are installing the MS C++ redistributables the problem is i...
  9. Side By Side Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Side By Side Error: I have a Win 10 desktop which was new at the beginning of the year. I recently applied a patch to a program Cyberlink PowerDVD as recommended by the vendor. The patch/program failed to install causing the desktop to blue screen. There were no Windows crash dumps, but the...
  10. Side by Side error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Side by Side error: Does anyone know how to fix side by side errors? Cant open excel and a few other apps... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side-error/89890df9-d383-4883-bda7-942889fe4bc4