Windows 10: server spool directory location is invalid

Discus and support server spool directory location is invalid in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I am having an issue where I cannot see any printers when I add a print server to my Print Management. When I look at the properties of the print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chris#99, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Chris#99 Win User

server spool directory location is invalid

Hello,I am having an issue where I cannot see any printers when I add a print server to my Print Management. When I look at the properties of the print server after I have added it in print management, everything is blank and when I navigate to another tab in the Properties window, I get a popup error message box stating "server spool directory location is invalid".This is on my local machine where I have added this print server, however , when I add the same print server on a virtual machine, I am able to see these printers.Any idea on how to fix this, a search online pulls up the same error

:)

Chris#99, Jun 21, 2022

2. invalid directory

Thanks so much for your help, i did everything step by step, still get e:/invalid directory. I will try to make maybe windows player my default, i have been using cyber power2go to burn with...

again thanks anyway

orlando

orlandolewellen, Jun 21, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Jun 21, 2022
  4. mrgeek Win User

Correct Directory Location For Pictures Folder

"Now Documents, Videos etc say file location is This PC. But Pictures file location is C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures."

If we understand you correctly, the issue is that Pictures doesn't appear in the left panel under This PC. The correct location IS C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures. This is only an issue of using Step 8 in the tutorial to add it back to the list. See if this screenshot is what you want to achieve- put Pictures folder back in list on L.

server spool directory location is invalid [​IMG]

mrgeek, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

1. server spool directory location is invalid - Similar Threads - server spool directory

2. the directory name is invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the directory name is invalid: after windows 10 install i get this message when i try to use my cd dvd playrt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-directory-name-is-invalid/c926c407-ebdd-4730-91de-be27bec8ff9e
  3. the directory name is invalid

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the directory name is invalid: after windows 10 install i get this message when i try to use my cd dvd playrt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-directory-name-is-invalid/c926c407-ebdd-4730-91de-be27bec8ff9e
  4. server spool directory location is invalid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    server spool directory location is invalid: Hello,I am having an issue where I cannot see any printers when I add a print server to my Print Management. When I look at the properties of the print server after I have added it in print management, everything is blank and when I navigate to another tab in the Properties...
  5. server spool directory location is invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    server spool directory location is invalid: Hello,I am having an issue where I cannot see any printers when I add a print server to my Print Management. When I look at the properties of the print server after I have added it in print management, everything is blank and when I navigate to another tab in the Properties...
  6. Invalid JAVA_HOME directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invalid JAVA_HOME directory: Hi, so I'm programming in Flutter and I had a problem once, it told me to download JDK, so I did. Everything worked fine until I changed the directory of JDK and JAVA_HOME D:\jdk ---> C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-16.0.1. Now this error ocurrs: FAILURE: Build failed with an...
  7. Directory is INVALID

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Directory is INVALID: I have got excel, access and tableau files on my desktop and whenever I am double-clicking them I am getting message Directory is invalid. When I try opening it using right click it is getting open. Also when I am reaching file through users... same path it is getting...
  8. The Directory Name Is Invalid

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Directory Name Is Invalid: Today I updated this laptop. Now all I see for the last 5 hours is this message: The directory name is invalid error message won't stop since I updated this PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10. What do I have to clear or change or reset to get this to stop showing up,...
  9. The Directory Name Is Invalid

in Windows 10 Support
    The Directory Name Is Invalid: OK, here's my situation. I have a Western Digital (WD) My Passport Ultra external USB hard drive. I use this as a media drive on my WD TV Live Plus media player. For some unknown reason, the media player will sometimes corrupt files on the My Passport drive. The net effect is...
  10. directory name is invalid

in Windows 10 Support
    directory name is invalid: Hi I have just got this new desktop pc. After an update I am getting this annoying message, E:/ The directory name is invalid. I don't know what I have done. I did anything. I searched Google and found a post on this forum but I can't find the actual answer to the post. Just...