Windows 10: Server

Discus and support Server in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why is my server too busy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/server/adc5104b-aaa1-4693-87d7-5d4a605b5e3f Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NaBBitsIL, Sep 16, 2020 at 2:12 PM.

1. NaBBitsIL Win User

Server

Why is my server too busy?

:)

2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

4. Server

Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Thema:

Server

1. Server - Similar Threads - Server

2. OpenSSH Server won't install and is missing from Manage Optional Features

in Windows 10 Customization
    OpenSSH Server won't install and is missing from Manage Optional Features: I'm pretty confused. Windows 10 build 18363. First off, Manage Optional Features had "OpenSSH client" and "OpenSSH server" available like 2 weeks ago. Same system. Then I tried installing them, with Manage Optional Features. Both installs failed and died. Now today I...
  3. The Referenced Assembly Could Not Be Found. Error: 0x80073701 in windows server 2016 os

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Referenced Assembly Could Not Be Found. Error: 0x80073701 in windows server 2016 os: I get "The Referenced Assembly Could Not Be Found. Error: 0x80073701 " in windows 2016 server, whenever i try to add new roles and features. Please suggest a solution....
  4. Performance on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance on Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016: There is a certain Java process, which runs 4-5 times faster in Windows 10 on VMWARE wrt Windows Server 2016 on VMWARE, and with 1/4th of the resources in Windows 10 wrt Windows Server 2016. The same process on a physical Windows 10 Desktop runs similarly faster as that of...
  5. After the v2004 upgrade, I get Error Event ID: 10010 The server...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After the v2004 upgrade, I get Error Event ID: 10010 The server...: Before the upgrade i did not have this error. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 9/17/2020 10:58:39 AM Event ID: 10010 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic ... Description: The server...
  6. Announcing Windows Server vNext Insider Preview Build 20215 - Sept. 16

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows Server vNext Insider Preview Build 20215 - Sept. 16: Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are pleased to release a new build of the Windows Server vNext Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) release that contains both the Desktop Experience and Server Core installation options for Datacenter and Standard editions. Download:...
  7. Why Windows Server doesn't include GIT as a feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Windows Server doesn't include GIT as a feature: Hi, Windows Server has built-in Docker enablement and OpenSSH, but GIT is not included and has to be installed and configured separately. This is real pain if you're building host for CI. Are there any reasons, why Microsoft doesn't include it as a just turn it on server...
  8. XP (VM or real) access to VERY large TB NAS drives on Linux servers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    XP (VM or real) access to VERY large TB NAS drives on Linux servers: Hi there If you need access for an XP system whether a Virtual Machine or a physical installation to access large NAS drives on Linux type NAS systems (e.g several TB size of modern HDD's) you will need to add these 2 lines in your SAMBA config (usually in...
  9. New PC is unable to use RDP to any server

New PC is unable to use RDP to any server: I have a new workstation running Windows 10 64 build 19041.508. I am unable to use RDP to connect to other workstations. I have attempted to connect to multiple different servers, all of which I am able to connect with from other devices on the same network using the same RDP...
  10. VPN integrated server not working in Windows 10 2004 64bits

VPN integrated server not working in Windows 10 2004 64bits: Hi, I have a laptop already running 2004 version of Windows 10 64 bits, that is able to connect to my desktop at home that runs Windows 10 64bits 1909 version thru VPN integrated server without any problem. I just upgraded the desktop to 2004 version and, since then, no way...