Windows 10: Serveral different bluescreens

Discus and support Serveral different bluescreens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had an issue with my computer yesterday where it was in a bluescreen loop with the message Bad system comfig info. i solved the problem doing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielStokland, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Serveral different bluescreens

I had an issue with my computer yesterday where it was in a bluescreen loop with the message Bad system comfig info. i solved the problem doing a system restore. This morning it launched normaly all working well, then i turned the pc off, and back on to access my BIOS, all i did adjust fanspeed and power mode for the fan speed from dc po pwm, as i thought there is no way that can cause any problems. Suddenly im in a new blue screen loop with the message Critical process died. i think the bios change and the new bluescreen was a cooincidence and i belive more so that there is an issue with my pc. My quiestions is if there is any context between the bad system config info and the the critical process died bluescreen, that can help me solve the issue.

The pc launches and i can acces bios aswell as advanced settings for trouble shooting, as commandpromt and such, but not any further. My pc also blue screens trying to lauch safemode, wich im guessing a lot of pleaople wil recomend for troubleshooting.

:)

DanielStokland, Apr 3, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Apr 3, 2020
  3. StevenLir Win User
    Server 2012 R2 will randomly hit Bluescreen

After Bluescreen, server will reboot and we will received this event logs "the uac file virtualization service failed to start due to the following error:

the driver has been blocked from loading.

We will faced many difference weird issue everytime server booted up from bluescreen.

2 example on NIC:

1) 2 IP configured in 1 NIC (1 public 1 private IP)

2) 3 out of 4 NIC auto disabled

StevenLir, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Serveral different bluescreens

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Serveral different bluescreens

1. Serveral different bluescreens - Similar Threads - Serveral different bluescreens

2. Many different bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many different bluescreens: I have no clue what could be causing these problemsSo far i have gotten-irl not less or equal-Resource not found-kernel mode heap corruption-device overran stack buffer-irql gt zero at system service-unexpected kernel mode trap-system thread exception not handled...
  3. Many different bluescreens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many different bluescreens: I have no clue what could be causing these problemsSo far i have gotten-irl not less or equal-Resource not found-kernel mode heap corruption-device overran stack buffer-irql gt zero at system service-unexpected kernel mode trap-system thread exception not handled...
  4. Many different bluescreens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant Bluescreen with different errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreen with different errors.: The PC is working fine last year but this January 2023, i've got tons of random BSOD. Tried multiple troubleshooting in SSD,RAM,PSU,USB device/ports tried to use the PC for a day by removing some of them and see if the BSOD still occurs. and yes i still get BSODAMD Ryzen 5...
  6. Constant Bluescreen with different errors.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Bluescreen with different errors.: The PC is working fine last year but this January 2023, i've got tons of random BSOD. Tried multiple troubleshooting in SSD,RAM,PSU,USB device/ports tried to use the PC for a day by removing some of them and see if the BSOD still occurs. and yes i still get BSODAMD Ryzen 5...
  7. Constant Bluescreen with different errors.

8. Multiple different Bluescreens

Multiple different Bluescreens: PC crashing repeatedly, tries to reboot and ends in another bluescreen, then sometimes has no issue for hours or days. Just had the worst run of crashes yet, link to minidump .dmp files here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ptcrk2j3udznvns/Minidump.zip?dl=0 System Specs: OS...
  9. Constant bluescreen with different reasons

Constant bluescreen with different reasons: Good day all, I hope and pray that we are always safe under this pandemic. Today I would like to seek help from you all to look to solve my bluescreen problems. I have always encountered blue screens with many stop code, which are IRQL_NOT_LESS OR EQUAL ATTEMPTED WRITE TO...
  10. Different types of bluescreens

Different types of bluescreens: For the past few weeks I have been getting four different types of bluescreens. The most common one is memory_management, but I have also been getting irql_not_less_or_equal, pfn_list_corrupt and pool_corruption_in_file_area. I've tried to fix it a number of times now and I...