Windows 10: Service agreement

Discus and support Service agreement in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received an email today from an anonymous address which says i need to log in to update the microsoft service agreement. It has arrives in my inbox,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HeatherCollinson, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Service agreement

I received an email today from an anonymous address which says i need to log in to update the microsoft service agreement. It has arrives in my inbox,

not junk. There is a link in it which i have not followed. Is this likely to be genuine? Thanks

:)

HeatherCollinson, Apr 6, 2020
  2. fritoking Win User

Can I buy Verizon branded netbook without getting the Service Agreement?

ok so the local cg has a listing for this HP Mini 110–1046NR Netbook from verizon wireless SUPER cheap....is there a way to reformat or hack these to use without the service agreement? like for home use w/ the wifi? i mean if i can get this thing for less than 75 bux i will..but dont want the service agreement? any ideas?

fritoking, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement Update

Source: Microsoft Services Agreement FAQ

Brink, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Service agreement

Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement

Source: Improving the Microsoft Services Agreement and Privacy Statement for consumers - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Service agreement

1. Service agreement - Similar Threads - Service agreement

2. service agreement emailed me today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    service agreement emailed me today: Dear, I just received below email from service agreement. I'm a normal user which i used outlook for my normal email, skype and teams free user service. The update will it affect me? Do i need to pay for the used of Microsoft account for email, skype & teams service? Regards,...
  3. service agreement emailed me today

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    service agreement emailed me today: Dear, I just received below email from service agreement. I'm a normal user which i used outlook for my normal email, skype and teams free user service. The update will it affect me? Do i need to pay for the used of Microsoft account for email, skype & teams service? Regards,...
  4. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Service Agreement !: I am just wondering ! I am running Windows 10 21H2 and I am trying to digest the new Microsoft service agreement. I use my own Microsoft office 2019 and use most apps out of the "store". Like a lot of people I use CCLEANER AND MALWAREBYTES and one or two third party apps, so...
  5. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Service Agreement !: I am just wondering ! I am running Windows 10 21H2 and I am trying to digest the new Microsoft service agreement. I use my own Microsoft office 2019 and use most apps out of the "store". Like a lot of people I use CCLEANER AND MALWAREBYTES and one or two third party apps, so...
  6. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. I had windows 10 it said end of service agreement Upgraded to windows 10 Pro now says cant...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I had windows 10 it said end of service agreement Upgraded to windows 10 Pro now says cant...: Hi Guys I am not a computer buff, If you please help. I am wracking my brains out here. Windows 10 said it couldn't update because it had finished the service life. I bought the windows 10 pro from Microsoft store.I installed it it said activated even though i never saw a key...
  8. Changes to Microsoft Services Agreement effective June 15, 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Changes to Microsoft Services Agreement effective June 15, 2021: Summary of Changes to the Microsoft Services Agreement We have provided a summary of the most notable changes to the Microsoft Services Agreement. To see all of the changes, please read the full Microsoft Services Agreement here. In the header, we’ve updated...
  9. Microsoft Services Agreement October 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Services Agreement October 2020: I would like a succinct & very easy-to-understand explanation of the updated Microsoft Services Agreement - which applies from 1st October 2020. Including which Microsoft software will continue to be free to use. Does such a thing exist? If so what is the URL?...
  10. i don't understand which Services Agreement ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i don't understand which Services Agreement ?: Hello Microsoft, I foung this mail but i don't understand which Services and is this real or fake ???? talking about which agreement, and please provide a details on this. [ATTACH]...