Windows 10: Service host agent activation runtime high cpu and power consumpion

Discus and support Service host agent activation runtime high cpu and power consumpion in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 version 2004 19041.508 After updating to 2004 from 1909. my laptop battery goes insane as it no longer last for more than 5 hours like it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Takatto​, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Service host agent activation runtime high cpu and power consumpion

Windows 10 version 2004 19041.508

After updating to 2004 from 1909. my laptop battery goes insane as it no longer last for more than 5 hours like it used to be. I checked task manager and found that theres a service called Agent Activation, this service constantly use 8-15% of my cpu all the time and never stop. Causing high power usage. Any idea how to fix it? Right now my only temporary solution is to end this process everytime i start up.

Service host agent activation runtime high cpu and power consumpion 2abf0b7b-35fe-4b95-8c00-68557c894fb0?upload=true.png

:)

Takatto​, Sep 9, 2020

2. Service Host: Agent Activation Runtime_15831 high cpu and memory consumption

Hi! Anybody knows why Service Host: Agent Activation Runtime and Service Host: Local Service (Network Restricted) consumes about 25-30% cpu and up to 2.5Gb or memory all the time already for several days?

I read that it's kind of related to the Cortana but I don't use it much. I just type something in Visual Studio and these two services keep burning my cpu.

I have all windows updates installed and my cpu is intel core i7-1065G7

AndrewGrebennikov, Sep 9, 2020
  3. Rakhul Win User
    High CPU Usage by Service Host

After windows update, two processes, Service Host: Local network and Service Host: Internet Connection Sharing, triggers high CPU usage which sometimes jumps to 50 or more percent. Any solution for this?

Rakhul, Sep 9, 2020
  4. SullB Win User

Service host agent activation runtime high cpu and power consumpion

Service Host: Network Service high CPU load

Hey friends,

I notice in my task manager that 'Service Host: Network Service' is always using ~10% of my CPU load. When I expand it, 'Delivery Optimization' is running and if I stop this it nothing happens.

Can anyone suggest why this requires such a high load and what I can do to stop this happening. Previous CPU loads were less than 5% for my system.

I am running Win 10 Education 1909.

Cheers.

SullB, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Service host agent activation runtime high cpu and power consumpion

1. Service host agent activation runtime high cpu and power consumpion - Similar Threads - Service host agent

2. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host, High CPU Usage: I have followed instructions in another post but it is still high in usage. I tried ending the task but it would keep popping up a second later....
  3. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host, High CPU Usage: I have followed instructions in another post but it is still high in usage. I tried ending the task but it would keep popping up a second later....
  4. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What is Service Host Agent Activation Runtime process? How do I disable it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Service Host Agent Activation Runtime process? How do I disable it?: [ATTACH]The Task Manager in Windows shows overall resource usage by all the processes and applications running on your computer. That way, you can also check if there are any background processes utilizing more memory resources than intended. Service Host Agent Activation...
  6. Service Host Causing High CPU

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Service Host Causing High CPU: Hi. Can someone give me an overall view of this. This screen shot taken (actually on a virtual machine) shows the processes under the Service Host heading. Although the CPU usage at the moment of capture is only 28% it is more often than not over 50%. With this and a couple...
  7. High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMain and Disk Defragmenter.

High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMain and Disk Defragmenter.: apparently the service host: disk defragmenter, runtime broker and service host: SysMain are using a lot of cpu on my laptop. i also have 6 runtime brokers. what do i do?...
  8. High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMainand Disk Fragmenter.

High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMainand Disk Fragmenter.: apparently the disk fragmenter, runtime broker and service host: sysmain are using a lot of cpu on my laptop. i also have 6 runtime brokers. what do i do?...
  9. Service Host: Agent Activation Runtime_15831 high cpu and memory consumption

Service Host: Agent Activation Runtime_15831 high cpu and memory consumption: Hi! Anybody knows why Service Host: Agent Activation Runtime and Service Host: Local Service Network Restricted consumes about 25-30% cpu and up to 2.5Gb or memory all the time already for several days? I read that it's kind of related to the Cortana but I don't use it much....
  10. Service Host: Network Service - High CPU

Service Host: Network Service - High CPU: Is my 'Service Host: Network Service' out of order while asking 27+% CPU?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-network-service-high-cpu/5302eaba-a053-472d-9269-2a9a2c11bb6a