Windows 10: Service Host applications EATING up Memory

Discus and support Service Host applications EATING up Memory in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I start my computer I have a good 60+ service host applications running and after about an 1 or 2 of just having my computer on or playing on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CrowRade, Aug 8, 2019.

1. CrowRade Win User

Service Host applications EATING up Memory

When I start my computer I have a good 60+ service host applications running and after about an 1 or 2 of just having my computer on or playing on it in general all 60+ of those service host application are taking up all of my memory. I have a custom built pc with 24gbs of ram and I cant even play games for more then 2 hours without having to restart my computer. They max out at about 300-400mb per application before my pc will just crash and go black. I would really appreciate some help on this. I have been researching this issue for a while now and i have been able to solve nothing. Service Host applications EATING up Memory df2b889d-33c2-4e1d-a9f6-c2eee764122a?upload=true.jpg

:)

CrowRade, Aug 8, 2019
  2. SkyDuong Win User

service host intrusion eating resources

REMOVE ALL UNNECESSARY USELESS service host processes, they are intrusive and eating resources. how fking dumb can u be microsoft? nobody wants those dumb XBOX ****, candycrush rubbish. holyshit windows 7 so much better but you chose to not provide further
    updates.

SkyDuong, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Service Host: Local system eats the network so much

Service Host: Local system eats the network so much.

it uses almost 100% of Bandwidth.

device is up to date.

please help me to fix the problem

VinAy KrishNan, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Service Host applications EATING up Memory

service host: local system

Hi,

If Windows Defender did not detect any threat on your PC, we suggest you refer to the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Deepak Krishnan R on this
    thread

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Service Host applications EATING up Memory

1. Service Host applications EATING up Memory - Similar Threads - Service Host applications

2. Memory usage at 100%/Service Host

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory usage at 100%/Service Host: After updating to the newest version of windows 10 (1903) I've been having issues with Service Host using up all of my ram. I've tried about every solution I could find online, and I'm at a loss....
  3. Service Host Memory Leak Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Service Host Memory Leak Windows 10: Hi, Recently my RAM has been getting used up by the 50 or so service host processes. I can see the processes slowly increase their memory usage over time. This is my task manger soon after startup, and then 40 minutes later, without running any applications. [img] [img]...
  4. Antimalware Service Executable and SysMain are eating up lot of resource

Antimalware Service Executable and SysMain are eating up lot of resource: Antimalware Service Executable and SysMain are eating up lot of resources. How can I fix the issue? Sometimes my computer uses 100 percent of disk because of this 2 tasks when nothing is running. It is making my computer slow. [ATTACH] [IMG]...
  5. Service Host memory leak?

Service Host memory leak?: Hi, I'm new to win 10 and it is a grand adventure I have to say. Today I figured why my computer has been shutting down/lagging. The processes under Service Host (all of them) consume ungodly amount of ram, and they increase usage over time. The PC can idle and this will...
  6. Excessive memory use by Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service

Excessive memory use by Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service: I have seen this question in the forum before but cannot find that anyone ever solved it. Computer (Windows 10, latest version) will suddenly get very slow. Task Manager shows that Windows Push Notifications is using over 98% of memory. Safe Mode runs fine but Clean Boot has...
  7. service host

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    service host: I have an issue with 'service host' taking up most of my disk space ,and my pc has been encountering issues ever since 'service host' has been showing up in my task manager in large numbers. What can i do about it ;to free up my disk space. My pc has also been crashing...
  8. SVCHOST eating up memory

SVCHOST eating up memory: What services of svchost should I disable? I think it's eating up my memory. I think if the computer has 2GB RAM, it should have only like 30-40% usage but I have 63% [img] [img] 31580
  9. ntoskrnl.exe eating up memory

ntoskrnl.exe eating up memory: The process (ntoskrnl.exe) with a task name System is eating up memory [img] I found on the other forums that Windows Update setting is causing it, but I can't disable it because when I try to disable it, I can't open Windows Upate AB0XMwa3knw 33538
  10. Windows 10 Service Host: Local Service eating all the RAM SOLVED!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Service Host: Local Service eating all the RAM SOLVED!: Hey guys! First post for me. *Smile Been taking up the problem of system and service host: local service eating all the ram. So I've been clicking some stuffs at the settings when suddenly I solved my problem unexpectedly! So here's how you do it. *Smile 1. Open Windows....