Windows 10: Service host disk usage

Discus and support Service host disk usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why my service host disk usage up to 60mb. every service host. it takes my disk usage tq... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AzrielHafny, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Service host disk usage

Why my service host disk usage up to 60mb. every service host. it takes my disk usage tq

:)

AzrielHafny, Dec 3, 2019

2. 100% disk usage windows 10

I am having persistent problems with 100% disk usage...I have disabled Service host superfetch and windows search to no avail, any suggestions?

Anonymous4236, Dec 3, 2019
  3. svchost.exe / service host : local system ( network restricted ) high usage memory and CPU

When you open Task Manager a little bit, you’ll see that svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted) is causing the problem of high CPU usage. To improve your Windows performance, and get rid of the high CPU usage, you
    have to disable Superfetch service. Superfetch used to pre-load data from hard disk into RAM memory. So let's follow this steps.

Fix svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted)

dedyprasetiyo724, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Brent_T Win User

Service host disk usage

High Disk Usage from Service Host: Unistack Service Group in W10

ASUS Q524UQK

i7-7500U

12GB memory

2TB HDD

W10 Home 64-Bit

I am getting very high disk usage (98%+) on my brand new laptop. I have been trying to find a solution online but have had no luck. The issue seems to be with the Service Host: Unistack Service Group (see below).

My computer's performance has been lacking and there is a lot of fan noise. Any suggestions?

Service host disk usage f376ad90-a738-4f2c-8f28-66b57eab0340.png

Brent_T, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Service host disk usage

1. Service host disk usage - Similar Threads - Service host disk

2. Service Host: Diagnostic Policy using a lot of CPU and Disk usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Host: Diagnostic Policy using a lot of CPU and Disk usage: As you can guess from the title, I've been having lots of issues with this specific service. It's been using disk a lot and some CPU as well, nothing to overheat my computer but it often ends up consuming CPU that I need as well. Typically it uses something around 10%-20% of...
  3. Service Host: Diagnostic Policy using a lot of CPU and Disk usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host: Diagnostic Policy using a lot of CPU and Disk usage: As you can guess from the title, I've been having lots of issues with this specific service. It's been using disk a lot and some CPU as well, nothing to overheat my computer but it often ends up consuming CPU that I need as well. Typically it uses something around 10%-20% of...
  4. Service Host: Diagnostic Policy using a lot of CPU and Disk usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Service Host Delivery Optimization High Network, Disk or CPU usage

in Windows 10 News
    Service Host Delivery Optimization High Network, Disk or CPU usage: [ATTACH]Service Host Delivery Optimization Service is used to optimize the delivery of services and increases the speed of updates. In addition, you can also use this service to decrease bandwidth issues while updating. However, some users reported that Service Host Delivery...
  6. Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service 100% Disk Usage on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service 100% Disk Usage on Windows 10: Service Host Diagnostic Policy Service is a crucial service policy that is installed by default in all Windows 10 systems. The function of this service is to detect and troubleshoot the issues on Windows 10 system components. It initiates the corrective action automatically...
  7. Service Host: local system high disk usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Service Host: local system high disk usage: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ron2898 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kox5io/service_host_local_system_high_disk_usage/
  8. High RAM and disk usage by service host and antimalware service executable

High RAM and disk usage by service host and antimalware service executable: My laptop's RAM and disk usage is very high due to service host and other suspicious activity and there are 140+ processes active, however there are no applications running why so?[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Service host network system 100% disk usage

Service host network system 100% disk usage: First a problem with my office 365, then with my xbox account, and now, my windows computer. Make no mistake, once this quarantine is over, I'm abandoning Microsoft as a whole because the customer service is not helpful at all; not because they don't want to, but because they...
  10. service host local system high Disk usage

service host local system high Disk usage: Yes I have seen a thread on this but when I do the temp thing do I only remove the files or everything also I don't know if this helps on the subject but my hp laptop turns off after a while when it is not plugged in. runs on windows 10...