Windows 10: Service host disk usage

Discus and support Service host disk usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why my service host disk usage up to 60mb. every service host. it takes my disk usage tq... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AzrielHafny, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Service host disk usage

Why my service host disk usage up to 60mb. every service host. it takes my disk usage tq

:)

AzrielHafny, Dec 3, 2019

2. 100% disk usage windows 10

I am having persistent problems with 100% disk usage...I have disabled Service host superfetch and windows search to no avail, any suggestions?

Anonymous4236, Dec 3, 2019
  3. svchost.exe / service host : local system ( network restricted ) high usage memory and CPU

When you open Task Manager a little bit, you’ll see that svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted) is causing the problem of high CPU usage. To improve your Windows performance, and get rid of the high CPU usage, you
    have to disable Superfetch service. Superfetch used to pre-load data from hard disk into RAM memory. So let's follow this steps.

Fix svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted)

dedyprasetiyo724, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Brent_T Win User

Service host disk usage

High Disk Usage from Service Host: Unistack Service Group in W10

ASUS Q524UQK

i7-7500U

12GB memory

2TB HDD

W10 Home 64-Bit

I am getting very high disk usage (98%+) on my brand new laptop. I have been trying to find a solution online but have had no luck. The issue seems to be with the Service Host: Unistack Service Group (see below).

My computer's performance has been lacking and there is a lot of fan noise. Any suggestions?

Service host disk usage f376ad90-a738-4f2c-8f28-66b57eab0340.png

Brent_T, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Service host disk usage

1. Service host disk usage - Similar Threads - Service host disk

2. "Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service" Jumping Memory Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service" Jumping Memory Usage: Hello, I found something unusual in my laptop. When I open Task Manager, I found this "Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service" memory usage keep changing between 2 Gb and 22 Mb. I don't know what happen. But I feel something isn't right. Can somebody tell me what...
  3. Memory usage at 100%/Service Host

Memory usage at 100%/Service Host: After updating to the newest version of windows 10 (1903) I've been having issues with Service Host using up all of my ram. I've tried about every solution I could find online, and I'm at a loss....
  4. service host local system high Disk usage

service host local system high Disk usage: Yes I have seen a thread on this but when I do the temp thing do I only remove the files or everything also I don't know if this helps on the subject but my hp laptop turns off after a while when it is not plugged in. runs on windows 10...
  5. Service Host Diagnostic Policy Service causes RAM usage fluctuations

Service Host Diagnostic Policy Service causes RAM usage fluctuations: As stated above, this problem started after installing the newest update (Version 1903). This keeps making my PC lag due to the high RAM use. I looked into task manager and found that Service Host Diagnostic Policy Service was causing the fluctuations in RAM usage....
  6. service host

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    service host: I have an issue with 'service host' taking up most of my disk space ,and my pc has been encountering issues ever since 'service host' has been showing up in my task manager in large numbers. What can i do about it ;to free up my disk space. My pc has also been crashing...
  7. Consistent CPU Usage by Service Host : Diagnostic Policy Service

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Consistent CPU Usage by Service Host : Diagnostic Policy Service: Hello Guys, I'm using Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit. After the latest Windows update in Feb 2018, I've been experiencing consistent CPU Usage (13-14%) by a Windows Process (Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service). I can't figure out why is this process taking...
  8. high cpu usage by service host unistack service group

high cpu usage by service host unistack service group: every single session since the latest update I inevitably spend half an hour sitting with high cpu usage going to the 'service host unistack service group' and its to the point where I'm curious...what is this? what does it do? is its sole purpose in life to have me glare at...
  9. Service Host: Local Service (Network Restricted) High CPU usage?

Service Host: Local Service (Network Restricted) High CPU usage?: My PC has Intel and Realtek, and the two have carved out separate responsibilities in terms of audio inputs and outputs. In your case, NVidia seems to be 'benched'. There was an NVidia update March 27th. Since gaming is primary, perhaps see if there is a VIA update from...
  10. Service Host: Local System High CPU, Memory, AND Disk usage

Service Host: Local System High CPU, Memory, AND Disk usage: Occasionally, Service Host: Local System will go ahead and start using the CPU (making my fan loud and annoying). This process will also use between about 100 and 700 megabytes of memory (if you could graph the usage, it would be a sort of sawtooth pattern). And it will hog...