Windows 10: Service host: Network Service using high bandwidth

Discus and support Service host: Network Service using high bandwidth in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lokendrayadav [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lokendrayadav, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Service host: Network Service using high bandwidth

/u/Lokendrayadav, Sep 11, 2020
  2. SullB Win User

Service Host: Network Service high CPU load

Hey friends,

I notice in my task manager that 'Service Host: Network Service' is always using ~10% of my CPU load. When I expand it, 'Delivery Optimization' is running and if I stop this it nothing happens.

Can anyone suggest why this requires such a high load and what I can do to stop this happening. Previous CPU loads were less than 5% for my system.

I am running Win 10 Education 1909.

Cheers.

SullB, Sep 11, 2020
  3. FS1
    fs1 Win User
    Service Host: Local Service (Network Restricted) High CPU usage?

Service host: Network Service using high bandwidth [​IMG]

4. Service host: Network Service using high bandwidth

svchost.exe / service host : local system ( network restricted ) high usage memory and CPU

When you open Task Manager a little bit, you’ll see that svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted) is causing the problem of high CPU usage. To improve your Windows performance, and get rid of the high CPU usage, you
    have to disable Superfetch service. Superfetch used to pre-load data from hard disk into RAM memory. So let's follow this steps.

Fix svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted)

dedyprasetiyo724, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Service host: Network Service using high bandwidth

1. Service host: Network Service using high bandwidth - Similar Threads - Service host Network

2. Service Host: Network Service using too much bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host: Network Service using too much bandwidth: Just got my new computer with Windows 11, and noticed that the internet was weirdly slow. Task manager says 'Service Host: Network Service' was using 30% of my internet. I limited it through Delivery Optimization, and while the percentage has gone down, the amount it is using...
  3. Service Host: Network Service using too much bandwidth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host: Network Service using too much bandwidth: Just got my new computer with Windows 11, and noticed that the internet was weirdly slow. Task manager says 'Service Host: Network Service' was using 30% of my internet. I limited it through Delivery Optimization, and while the percentage has gone down, the amount it is using...
  4. Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth: I've seen multiple threads about this issue but none have been as bad as mine so far and I can't seem to find a solution that works, I've tried everything that has been recommended to no avail. My service host has been running constantly for the last 5 months or so, using a...
  5. Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth

Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth: I've seen multiple threads about this issue but none have been as bad as mine so far and I can't seem to find a solution that works, I've tried everything that has been recommended to no avail. My service host has been running constantly for the last 5 months or so, using a...
  6. Service Host: Network Service - Continuosly using bandwidth - FIX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host: Network Service - Continuosly using bandwidth - FIX: So I had a lot of issues with this. But scanning the PC and turn of stuff in the system isn't the solution. My fix was to turn off App updates in both Microsoft Store and in the Xbox app. That suddenly took the 18mb/s network usage to 0.1mb/s. So the issue for me was the auto...
  7. Service Host: Network Service - Continuosly using bandwidth - FIX

Service Host: Network Service - Continuosly using bandwidth - FIX: So I had a lot of issues with this. But scanning the PC and turn of stuff in the system isn't the solution. My fix was to turn off App updates in both Microsoft Store and in the Xbox app. That suddenly took the 18mb/s network usage to 0.1mb/s. So the issue for me was the auto...
  8. Service Host: Network Service - Continuosly using bandwidth - FIX

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. "Service Host: Network service" high network usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Service Host: Network service" high network usage: Yesterday i updated windows, after the update "Service Host: Network service" has been running and having a really high network usage. Is there a way to fix this, or do i just have to wait for it to go away? submitted by /u/elmoishorny [link] [comments]...
  10. Service Host: Network Service - Continuosly using bandwidth for over a month

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Service Host: Network Service - Continuosly using bandwidth for over a month: Service Host: Network Service has been using bandwidth for well over a month at this point, its currently limited to 0.5Mbps, as i managed to limit its usage by turning background down loads down to 5%, if i undo this it increases how much it uses. at 0.5Mbps it doesn't...