Windows 10: Service Host: Network Service using too much network bandwidth. I can't watch YouTube...

Discus and support Service Host: Network Service using too much network bandwidth. I can't watch YouTube... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarshakC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvogz9/service_host_network_service_using_too_much/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarshakC, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Service Host: Network Service using too much network bandwidth. I can't watch YouTube...

/u/DarshakC, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Corona Win User

Service Host Network Service

Service Host: Network Service using too much network bandwidth. I can't watch YouTube... [​IMG]

Must be one of these. Telemetry I think.

Corona, Jun 4, 2020
  3. jimlau Win User
    Service Host Network Service

I know which 1 it is. What do I do about it? Still going on day 2. Thanks.

jimlau, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Service Host: Network Service using too much network bandwidth. I can't watch YouTube...

Service Host: Local system eats the network so much

Service Host: Local system eats the network so much.

it uses almost 100% of Bandwidth.

device is up to date.

please help me to fix the problem

VinAy KrishNan, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Service Host: Network Service using too much network bandwidth. I can't watch YouTube...

1. Service Host: Network Service using too much network bandwidth. I can't watch YouTube... - Similar Threads - Service Host Network

2. Service Host: Network Service using too much bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host: Network Service using too much bandwidth: Just got my new computer with Windows 11, and noticed that the internet was weirdly slow. Task manager says 'Service Host: Network Service' was using 30% of my internet. I limited it through Delivery Optimization, and while the percentage has gone down, the amount it is using...
  3. Service Host: Network Service using too much bandwidth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host: Network Service using too much bandwidth: Just got my new computer with Windows 11, and noticed that the internet was weirdly slow. Task manager says 'Service Host: Network Service' was using 30% of my internet. I limited it through Delivery Optimization, and while the percentage has gone down, the amount it is using...
  4. Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth: I've seen multiple threads about this issue but none have been as bad as mine so far and I can't seem to find a solution that works, I've tried everything that has been recommended to no avail. My service host has been running constantly for the last 5 months or so, using a...
  5. Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth

Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth: I've seen multiple threads about this issue but none have been as bad as mine so far and I can't seem to find a solution that works, I've tried everything that has been recommended to no avail. My service host has been running constantly for the last 5 months or so, using a...
  6. Service Host: Network Service - Continuosly using bandwidth - FIX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host: Network Service - Continuosly using bandwidth - FIX: So I had a lot of issues with this. But scanning the PC and turn of stuff in the system isn't the solution. My fix was to turn off App updates in both Microsoft Store and in the Xbox app. That suddenly took the 18mb/s network usage to 0.1mb/s. So the issue for me was the auto...
  7. Service Host: Network Service - Continuosly using bandwidth - FIX

Service Host: Network Service - Continuosly using bandwidth - FIX: So I had a lot of issues with this. But scanning the PC and turn of stuff in the system isn't the solution. My fix was to turn off App updates in both Microsoft Store and in the Xbox app. That suddenly took the 18mb/s network usage to 0.1mb/s. So the issue for me was the auto...
  8. Service Host: Network Service - Continuosly using bandwidth - FIX

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Service host: Network Service using high bandwidth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Service host: Network Service using high bandwidth: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lokendrayadav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqkw85/service_host_network_service_using_high_bandwidth/
  10. Service host using too much bandwidth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Service host using too much bandwidth: Hello, Recently my pc has started using anywhere from 0.5 mbps to 1.0 mbps on “Service Host: Network Service”. To many people this wouldn’t be an issue but that is a lot of usage for my internet as I am lucky to get a total of 3 mbps. This hasn’t been an issue until recently...