Windows 10: Service host problem

Discus and support Service host problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My service host in task manager making my ram 94-98. my pc getting slow performance because of it. Especially when im in-game.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GreggyDC, Nov 7, 2019.

1. GreggyDC Win User

Service host problem

My service host in task manager making my ram 94-98. my pc getting slow performance because of it. Especially when im in-game. Service host problem 8a2ddd99-b424-4741-ae69-3ab1d7adfb4c?upload=true.png

:)

GreggyDC, Nov 7, 2019

2. Browser /connection security, hosts file and DNS service

You're saying that Open DNS(and other services like it) house their own list of known 'bad' sites, and by using their DNS servers, it will filter out sites based on that list?

Would you believe I was already using Open DNS servers.
    This means the hosts file is moot?

And furthering that, if there's any bespoke sites I want to manually add, I could do it through my router directly.

Thus I can empty my local hosts file and turn my DNS service back on?

newconroer, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Windows Service Host for windows 10

Hi,

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Are you receiving an error message or a notification before the service host starts up? Please send us a screenshot if there is any.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Dennis Mop, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Service host problem

Web hosting discussion and offers

Hello Everyone,

Looking for the best hosting services with reasonable services?
    Then I suggest you to visit this site http://www.thehostingcharts.com

Thanks,
    Hennebery.

dorothyhennebery, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Service host problem

1. Service host problem - Similar Threads - Service host problem

2. Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service: Hi, Ive been having the problem with Service Host : Network Service, in which its using far too much network, up to 16 - 20 Mbps in some instances, as can be seen in this screenshot Okay it wont let me add screenshots for some reason, but its still high usage. I have disabled...
  3. Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service: Hi, Ive been having the problem with Service Host : Network Service, in which its using far too much network, up to 16 - 20 Mbps in some instances, as can be seen in this screenshot Okay it wont let me add screenshots for some reason, but its still high usage. I have disabled...
  4. "Service Host: Network Service" problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Service Host: Network Service" problem: Why is this using so much network? The highest usage was 17mbps. Can I end task? I tried all internet solutions like turning off delivery optimization, some stuffs using group policy etc. but none of them actually works. Also, this thing never stops using resources, I got no...
  5. "Service Host: Network Service" problem

"Service Host: Network Service" problem: Why is this using so much network? The highest usage was 17mbps. Can I end task? I tried all internet solutions like turning off delivery optimization, some stuffs using group policy etc. but none of them actually works. Also, this thing never stops using resources, I got no...
  6. Problems with Service host Delivery optimization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Service host Delivery optimization: Hello all, I hope you are all doing fine, well as the title states, I have started experiencing a new issue with that specific process It's eating bandwidth like crazy and we dont have that fast internet in here to let it just run, I have windows delivery optimization turned...
  7. Problems with Service host Delivery optimization

Problems with Service host Delivery optimization: Hello all, I hope you are all doing fine, well as the title states, I have started experiencing a new issue with that specific process It's eating bandwidth like crazy and we dont have that fast internet in here to let it just run, I have windows delivery optimization turned...
  8. Service Host

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Service Host: hi, I want to know that why service host Network services or other network services Consumes much Data ? What if i End task of them using Task Manager ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host/fb6970a1-fec3-490f-97de-2c7ab3f61d92
  9. Service Host problem and Windows problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Service Host problem and Windows problem: It started few months ago suddenly all Service Host started eating 99% of my memory. I have to constantly restart my laptop to take it downt to atleast 20% before climbing again to 90+.What caused this to happen? I thought that a corrupt file may have caused this so I tried...
  10. service host

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    service host: I have an issue with 'service host' taking up most of my disk space ,and my pc has been encountering issues ever since 'service host' has been showing up in my task manager in large numbers. What can i do about it ;to free up my disk space. My pc has also been crashing...