Windows 10: Service Host: SysMain using high memory.

Discus and support Service Host: SysMain using high memory. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So Service Host: SysMain is using high ram for some reason 96%. Not only that but other Applications are using higher ram than usual, im not sure what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Erik_780, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Erik_780 Win User

Service Host: SysMain using high memory.

So Service Host: SysMain is using high ram for some reason 96%. Not only that but other Applications are using higher ram than usual, im not sure what this means.

All of this happened out of no where, if you know what this means please let me know. Thank you.

:)

Erik_780, Sep 29, 2020

2. High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMain and Disk Defragmenter.

apparently the service host: disk defragmenter, runtime broker and service host: SysMain are using a lot of cpu on my laptop. i also have 6 runtime brokers. what do i do?

DonaldDiehl, Sep 29, 2020
  3. svchost.exe / service host : local system ( network restricted ) high usage memory and CPU

When you open Task Manager a little bit, you’ll see that svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted) is causing the problem of high CPU usage. To improve your Windows performance, and get rid of the high CPU usage, you
    have to disable Superfetch service. Superfetch used to pre-load data from hard disk into RAM memory. So let's follow this steps.

Fix svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted)

dedyprasetiyo724, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Service Host: SysMain using high memory.

service host: local system

Hi,

If Windows Defender did not detect any threat on your PC, we suggest you refer to the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Deepak Krishnan R on this
    thread

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Service Host: SysMain using high memory.

1. Service Host: SysMain using high memory. - Similar Threads - Service Host SysMain

2. Is There a way to Reset the Service Host"Sysmain"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is There a way to Reset the Service Host"Sysmain"?: I want to know whether there is a method to reset sysmain or to default as it is causing problems.Thanks in advance for any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-reset-the-service-hostsysmain/11244346-e022-4524-8bc0-425081159c9d
  3. Sysmain service

Sysmain service: In Windows 10, a service called sysmain. I just re-enabled this service. This service has slowed down my computer too much. Should I disable it?What is the efficiency of this service ??...
  4. Service Host SysMain causing High CPU and Memory usage in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Service Host SysMain causing High CPU and Memory usage in Windows 10: [ATTACH]A lot of users have reported that the SysMain process (earlier known as Superfetch) […] This article Service Host SysMain causing High CPU and Memory usage in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMain and Disk Defragmenter.

High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMain and Disk Defragmenter.: apparently the service host: disk defragmenter, runtime broker and service host: SysMain are using a lot of cpu on my laptop. i also have 6 runtime brokers. what do i do?...
  6. Service host: Network Service using high bandwidth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Service host: Network Service using high bandwidth: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lokendrayadav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqkw85/service_host_network_service_using_high_bandwidth/
  7. Service Host: SysMain freezing up my computer.

Service Host: SysMain freezing up my computer.: I have had Service Host:SysMain freezing up my computer. I can't even get the task manager to open up. One thing I think Microsoft should do besides fix this problem, is when I want to to open up the Task Manager it had better open up really quick. Anyways this Service...
  8. Service Host SysMain is crippling my PC.

Service Host SysMain is crippling my PC.: Once in awhile, it will randomly max out my RAM (16GB) and disk usage causing everything to slow down and nearly crash. Any fix to this? submitted by /u/12ThePatriotWay87 [link] [comments]...
  9. Service Host: Sysmain using up a lot of my disc

Service Host: Sysmain using up a lot of my disc: Hi, So as the the title suggests, Sysmain service uses up a lot of my disc while gaming. Especially Fifa 20 and this has been happening quite recently after a Windows update, I guess? I checked for virus and malware. It’s a huge problem as it makes my game lag a lot. Should I...
  10. Is it fine to turn off service host sysmain ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it fine to turn off service host sysmain ?: This service used lot of disk usage but not make my laptop slow. I just wondering why does sysmain use so much disk usage? Is it fine to turn it off ? What advantages and disadvantages if i turn it on and turn it off ? 141744