Windows 10: Service Host: Task Scheduler causing 100% CPU usage

Discus and support Service Host: Task Scheduler causing 100% CPU usage in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am currently having an issue on my computer where whenever I try to play an online game, Service Host: Task Scheduler starts to use 100% of my CPU.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CorbinGardner, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Service Host: Task Scheduler causing 100% CPU usage

I am currently having an issue on my computer where whenever I try to play an online game, Service Host: Task Scheduler starts to use 100% of my CPU. This randomly started happening, but only with games I purchased from Steam. As of today though, it happens with any online game. I have an Intel core i7 processor and this didn't used to happen so I don't think the issue has to do with my CPU not being powerful enough to run the games I'm trying to play.

:)

CorbinGardner, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Wysiwig Win User

cpu usage at 100%

CPU usage at 100% from start up for no apparently good reason. Service Host appears to be the problem but I cant narrow it down more than that at present.

Any suggestions?

I am using Windows 10 full release version 64 bit.

Wysiwig, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Services and Controller app causing 100% CPU Usage

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Services and Control app is causing 100% CPU Usage. I’ll help you with this issue.

Upon researching, I found that few of our customers were also facing High CPU usage with Services and Controller app and this was caused by an application named “Segurazo”, which turns out to be a third party anti-virus software.

They were able to resolve the issue by uninstalling the application. I would suggest you to refer the suggestions by
    K0MB Replied on December 4, 2019 from the thread
    Services and controller app

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Service Host: Task Scheduler causing 100% CPU usage

Services and Controller app causing 100% CPU Usage

Recently after playing gta v, my pc restarted without my permission when it booted up again it was lagging very bad, after opening task manager my cpu usage was on 100% by app called Services and Controller app, please help!! I cant even do a single task!

Thanks

EDITED: WOW NICE HELP YALL GOT IM WAITING WHILE MY CPU MELTS BEACUSE ITS ON 100% WORST FORUM EVER!!!

***Modified title from: Please help something makes my cpu usage on 100%***

XtrollXPL1992, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Service Host: Task Scheduler causing 100% CPU usage

1. Service Host: Task Scheduler causing 100% CPU usage - Similar Threads - Service Host Task

2. Ai service tool causing cpu usage to reach 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ai service tool causing cpu usage to reach 100%: I have noticed my pc has been running slower lately and ive gone and check task manager and saw that something called Ai service tool is using up to 90% of it, ive tried to delete it but it just wont work....
  3. Ai service tool causing cpu usage to reach 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ai service tool causing cpu usage to reach 100%: I have noticed my pc has been running slower lately and ive gone and check task manager and saw that something called Ai service tool is using up to 90% of it, ive tried to delete it but it just wont work....
  4. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host, High CPU Usage: I have followed instructions in another post but it is still high in usage. I tried ending the task but it would keep popping up a second later....
  5. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host, High CPU Usage: I have followed instructions in another post but it is still high in usage. I tried ending the task but it would keep popping up a second later....
  6. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Service host 100% GPU usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Service host 100% GPU usage: Please help, my GPU is at 100% load on idle and it’s due to service host. I don’t know what to do. It’s an RTX 3080 so I can’t even imagine how it’s even possible for 100% load. Thank you submitted by /u/spencerIG [link] [comments]...
  8. Services and Controller app causing 100% CPU Usage

Services and Controller app causing 100% CPU Usage: Recently after playing gta v, my pc restarted without my permission when it booted up again it was lagging very bad, after opening task manager my cpu usage was on 100% by app called Services and Controller app, please help!! I cant even do a single task! Thanks EDITED:...
  9. Memory usage at 100%/Service Host

Memory usage at 100%/Service Host: After updating to the newest version of windows 10 (1903) I've been having issues with Service Host using up all of my ram. I've tried about every solution I could find online, and I'm at a loss....
  10. Service Host: Task Scheduler

Service Host: Task Scheduler: Hello, I have a problem described on below Image with Service host: Tash Scheduler. I tried to End Task, and stop the service from services but did not work out, Now the windows is hanging must of the time. Could you please help me resolve this issue permanently....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. task scheduler 100 cpu