Windows 10: Service Host : Task Scheduler using 16% CPU & Very High Power

Discus and support Service Host : Task Scheduler using 16% CPU & Very High Power in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! With no apps open and computer is idle the task scheduler has a bunch of things running and is using 16% of the CPU. Sounds like the computer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaisyMae0311, May 20, 2022.

1. Service Host : Task Scheduler using 16% CPU & Very High Power

Hello! With no apps open and computer is idle the task scheduler has a bunch of things running and is using 16% of the CPU. Sounds like the computer is constantly working and runs warm. Does anyone have a solution? Computer is running Windows Home 10. Attached is a screenshot of what I'm talking about.Thank you for any advice!

:)

DaisyMae0311, May 20, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 20, 2022
  3. Kol12 Win User
    Kol12, May 20, 2022
  4. zinou Win User

Service Host : Task Scheduler using 16% CPU & Very High Power

Service Host Causing High CPU

Hi,

I suggest you use Process Explorer of Sysinternals tool to identify the service causing this High CPU usage:

Service Host : Task Scheduler using 16% CPU & Very High Power [​IMG]

zinou, May 20, 2022
Thema:

Service Host : Task Scheduler using 16% CPU & Very High Power

1. Service Host : Task Scheduler using 16% CPU & Very High Power - Similar Threads - Service Host Task

2. Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder using high CPU and high power usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder using high CPU and high power usage: As the title suggests, "Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder" is constantly at the top of my task manager, and I have no clue why. Are there any ways to reduce this? thankyou...
  3. Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder using high CPU and high power usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder using high CPU and high power usage: As the title suggests, "Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder" is constantly at the top of my task manager, and I have no clue why. Are there any ways to reduce this? thankyou...
  4. Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder using high CPU and high power usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Service Host : Task Scheduler using 16% CPU & Very High Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host : Task Scheduler using 16% CPU & Very High Power: Hello! With no apps open and computer is idle the task scheduler has a bunch of things running and is using 16% of the CPU. Sounds like the computer is constantly working and runs warm. Does anyone have a solution? Computer is running Windows Home 10. Attached is a screenshot...
  6. Service Host : Task Scheduler using 16% CPU & Very High Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host : Task Scheduler using 16% CPU & Very High Power: Hello! With no apps open and computer is idle the task scheduler has a bunch of things running and is using 16% of the CPU. Sounds like the computer is constantly working and runs warm. Does anyone have a solution? Computer is running Windows Home 10. Attached is a screenshot...
  7. Service Host: Task Scheduler causing 100% CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host: Task Scheduler causing 100% CPU usage: I am currently having an issue on my computer where whenever I try to play an online game, Service Host: Task Scheduler starts to use 100% of my CPU. This randomly started happening, but only with games I purchased from Steam. As of today though, it happens with any online...
  8. Service Host Causing High CPU

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Service Host Causing High CPU: Hi. Can someone give me an overall view of this. This screen shot taken (actually on a virtual machine) shows the processes under the Service Host heading. Although the CPU usage at the moment of capture is only 28% it is more often than not over 50%. With this and a couple...
  9. Service Host: Network Service - High CPU

Service Host: Network Service - High CPU: Is my 'Service Host: Network Service' out of order while asking 27+% CPU?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-network-service-high-cpu/5302eaba-a053-472d-9269-2a9a2c11bb6a
  10. Service Host: Task Scheduler

Service Host: Task Scheduler: Hello, I have a problem described on below Image with Service host: Tash Scheduler. I tried to End Task, and stop the service from services but did not work out, Now the windows is hanging must of the time. Could you please help me resolve this issue permanently....