Windows 10: Service Host: Task Scheduler

Discus and support Service Host: Task Scheduler in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem described on below Image with Service host: Tash Scheduler. I tried to End Task, and stop the service from services but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Megdad17, May 27, 2019.

1. Megdad17 Win User

Service Host: Task Scheduler

Hello,

I have a problem described on below Image with Service host: Tash Scheduler.

I tried to End Task, and stop the service from services but did not work out, Now the windows is hanging must of the time.

Could you please help me resolve this issue permanently.

Service Host: Task Scheduler d2e6246c-e40b-4959-8961-db9780358342?upload=true.jpg

:)

Megdad17, May 27, 2019

2. Task Scheduler service will not start.

Thank you for updating us. If Task Scheduler will not start, we suggest that you restart it. The service might be disabled that's why the task will not run. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot Task Scheduler.

• Click Start menu.
    • Type Services in the Start Search box.
    • Right-Click Services, and select Run as Administrator.
    • If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password or click
      Continue.
    • Right-click the Task Scheduler Service and select Restart.
    And have you tried running the System File Checker scan as an Administrator. For more information check this
    article. You can also perform DISM after performing SFC.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, May 27, 2019
  3. Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, May 27, 2019
  4. Service Host: Task Scheduler

Task Scheduler service will not start.

ok, first, Restart is grayed out when i try to right click, only start is available. every time i select that i get the same "The Task Scheduler Service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some
    services stop automatically if not in use by other services or programs" message.

already tried SFC before asking, did not work. tried DISM, and that solved nothing.

grimdragon2001, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Service Host: Task Scheduler

1. Service Host: Task Scheduler - Similar Threads - Service Host Task

2. Service Host : Task Scheduler using 16% CPU & Very High Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host : Task Scheduler using 16% CPU & Very High Power: Hello! With no apps open and computer is idle the task scheduler has a bunch of things running and is using 16% of the CPU. Sounds like the computer is constantly working and runs warm. Does anyone have a solution? Computer is running Windows Home 10. Attached is a screenshot...
  3. Service Host : Task Scheduler using 16% CPU & Very High Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host : Task Scheduler using 16% CPU & Very High Power: Hello! With no apps open and computer is idle the task scheduler has a bunch of things running and is using 16% of the CPU. Sounds like the computer is constantly working and runs warm. Does anyone have a solution? Computer is running Windows Home 10. Attached is a screenshot...
  4. Service Host : Task Scheduler using 16% CPU & Very High Power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Anti Malware Service Exe in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anti Malware Service Exe in Task Scheduler: Hi. While I'm browsing the Task Scheduler, I just noticed another file popping out. It's called "AntiMalwareSericeExe" but the word "Service" is misspelled as "Serice."I don't know if this is some kind of malware because it triggers every hour. here is an image:Is it a legit...
  6. Service Host: Task Scheduler causing 100% CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host: Task Scheduler causing 100% CPU usage: I am currently having an issue on my computer where whenever I try to play an online game, Service Host: Task Scheduler starts to use 100% of my CPU. This randomly started happening, but only with games I purchased from Steam. As of today though, it happens with any online...
  7. Task Scheduler-service not running?

Task Scheduler-service not running?: I have a problem with task scheduler-service. I wanted to update my Nvidia driver when i got a message that i could not update it because task scheduler wasnt running tried so many things but nothing is working and i really want to know why. can someone please help?...
  8. Windows Task Scheduler service not working

Windows Task Scheduler service not working: Not sure what category to put this in but for some reason it seems Windows Task Scheduler service is not functioning. If I bring up services.msc it doesn't even appear on the list, and if I try to launch the Task Scheduler app, it just says it could not communicate with the...
  9. Error: "Task Scheduler service is not available."

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error: "Task Scheduler service is not available.": Without any apparent reason (no update, no new software installed") the task scheduler issues this message, followed by "Task Scheduler will attempt to reconnect to it." Clicking OK repeats the message, clicking on X too, so the task scheduler can only be closed by killing...
  10. Accidentally end task Service Host

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally end task Service Host: Hey guys please note this is my first time to use windows OS. While trying to end task another program i do mistake, i end task Service Host from task manager, but there is something that pop up like warning message as u can see in the screenshot and i hit cancel. My question...