Windows 10: Service Host use increasing Ram up to collapse on Windows10

Discus and support Service Host use increasing Ram up to collapse on Windows10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hallo, I have Windows10 on a Dell 5920 laptop with 6Gb Ram. at laptop start every Host Services use less tha 1Mb, but after some time they all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by francescopane1, May 17, 2020.

1. Service Host use increasing Ram up to collapse on Windows10

Hallo,

I have Windows10 on a Dell 5920 laptop with 6Gb Ram.

at laptop start every Host Services use less tha 1Mb, but after some time they all increase to 80+ Mb and my Ram runs out, the system becomes unstable, applications do not work properly and I have to restart the laptpop.

I read of many threads on the matter, with exactly same problem, but none of them helped me in solving the problem.

I would be very grateful if you could assist on this.

Thanks

:)

francescopane1, May 17, 2020

2. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, May 17, 2020
  3. mavismani Win User
    Windows server 2016 RAM utilization Increasing

I have windows server 2016 Datacenter. I noticed that on our server the RAM utilization keeps going up until it gets to about 94-97% at which point everything become extremely slow or completely non-responsive.
    We reboot the server, the RAM utilization goes down to but then starts increasing again. I configure this server as my VPN server. When ever i disable VPN services, server is functioning
    fine and no increasing of RAM again. Could you please suggest any techniques that would help us determine what is causing this increase in RAM utilization and what is root cause?

mavismani, May 17, 2020
  4. Service Host use increasing Ram up to collapse on Windows10

Browser /connection security, hosts file and DNS service

You're saying that Open DNS(and other services like it) house their own list of known 'bad' sites, and by using their DNS servers, it will filter out sites based on that list?

Would you believe I was already using Open DNS servers.
    This means the hosts file is moot?

And furthering that, if there's any bespoke sites I want to manually add, I could do it through my router directly.

Thus I can empty my local hosts file and turn my DNS service back on?

newconroer, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Service Host use increasing Ram up to collapse on Windows10

1. Service Host use increasing Ram up to collapse on Windows10 - Similar Threads - Service Host increasing

2. Antimalware Service Executable Gradual Increase in RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Antimalware Service Executable Gradual Increase in RAM: So when I start my PC, I have a habit of opening task manager and always when I start my PC, Antimalware Service Executable is using roughly 3-4% of my RAM. But, by throughout the day, it increases in RAM usage little by little. By the end of the day, it's using around 15% of...
  3. Service host : Server using lots of CPU and RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service host : Server using lots of CPU and RAM: Hi, Today I found out that the RAM and CPU of my laptop are being overutilized. Service host is using a lot of resources. Steps followed till now: 1 Ran DISM restore health. 2 Disabled some startup programs and updated drivers. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  4. Service host eating my RAM

Service host eating my RAM: I'm currently using a Huawei Matebook 13, it has 8 gigs of RAM and it runs pretty well, but I've faced a single, big problem with it. The RAM usually overloads and collapses after some usage time, which makes everything start crashing, making me force restarting my laptop....
  5. Service host processes using high RAM

Service host processes using high RAM: Hi, I've had my pc for about 3 months now and since a month it keeps on crashing. When the pc is in idle without any programs open it will use 50-70 percent of my RAM. There are a lot of 50-100 mb service hosts running. As shown in the pictures below. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Help radeon settings: host service using up to 8gb of ram

Help radeon settings: host service using up to 8gb of ram: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Old-Firehand [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fmxurc/help_radeon_settings_host_service_using_up_to_8gb/
  7. Service hosting using almost all RAM

Service hosting using almost all RAM: The windows service hosts are each taking up 40mb at startup and increases slowly until my PC crashes, I've seen each of them climb to 120mb and it's causing me to restart frequently while trying to do anything that needs a lot of memory on my PC, which is most of my...
  8. Just woke up this morning to Service Host 95% using RAM

Just woke up this morning to Service Host 95% using RAM: I noticed since the last update Service Host - Windows Update would start using quite a high % of my ram but paid no mind to it. Woke up this morning to it reaching 94% so I immediately ended the task. Is there a memory leak in the latest update? Should I not have ended the...
  9. increase in ram without use

increase in ram without use: Hello! lately the ram on my laptop that uses Windows 10 has increased which makes no sense I just opened a few tasks and I even tried without the task and my ram gradually became full What is this? is there a virus? Please help even though the RAM on my laptop is 16 GB...
  10. service host using high amount of ram

service host using high amount of ram: The ram keeps increases after turning on the computer untill the computer finally shuts down.most of the ram is used my services hosts.please give me a solution. [ATTACH]...