Windows 10: Service Host using all my memory

Discus and support Service Host using all my memory in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since i got my computer, service host has been using all my memory for no apparent reason, I have tried to change my paging file limit and I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aarushyay, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Aarushyay Win User

Service Host using all my memory

Ever since i got my computer, service host has been using all my memory for no apparent reason, I have tried to change my paging file limit and I have disabled windows intelligence transfer, and I have disabled the super fetch service. help

Service Host using all my memory 12cbae97-520c-47cf-a9e2-74179071dc73?upload=true.png

:)

Aarushyay, Apr 21, 2020
  2. royroy Win User

Service Host memory leak?

Hi,
    I'm new to win 10 and it is a grand adventure I have to say.
    Today I figured why my computer has been shutting down/lagging.

The processes under Service Host (all of them) consume ungodly amount of ram, and they increase usage over time. The PC can idle and this will still happen to the point of running out of memory and eventually shutting down.

Any remedy for this?
    Service Host using all my memory [​IMG]

royroy, Apr 21, 2020
  3. service host: local system

Hi,

If Windows Defender did not detect any threat on your PC, we suggest you refer to the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Deepak Krishnan R on this
    thread

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Apr 21, 2020
  4. royroy Win User

Service Host memory leak?

are you serious?

did you even read my post?
    edit- i can't believe you are a senior member here... i guess i better look for help elsewhere

royroy, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Service Host using all my memory - Similar Threads - Service Host using

2. Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth: I've seen multiple threads about this issue but none have been as bad as mine so far and I can't seem to find a solution that works, I've tried everything that has been recommended to no avail. My service host has been running constantly for the last 5 months or so, using a...
  3. Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host Network Service uses up all my bandwidth: I've seen multiple threads about this issue but none have been as bad as mine so far and I can't seem to find a solution that works, I've tried everything that has been recommended to no avail. My service host has been running constantly for the last 5 months or so, using a...
  4. Service Host takes all memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host takes all memory: Recently my pc is acting weird. I don't know what to do but what I know is that a service host is eating all my memory. Can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-takes-all-memory/abce05cb-dbf0-44ed-a934-ac9469c045c8
  5. Service Host takes all memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host takes all memory: Recently my pc is acting weird. I don't know what to do but what I know is that a service host is eating all my memory. Can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-takes-all-memory/abce05cb-dbf0-44ed-a934-ac9469c045c8
  6. Service host network service using all data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Service host network service using all data: I have windows 10 home version 2004 installed on my dell Inspiron 15 5578 and I am facing problem with SERVICE HOST NETWORK SERVICE>DELIVERY OPTIMIZATION... It's using all my internet since last 2 days when I was installing cumulative update for windows 10 version 2004 x64...
  7. Service Host: SysMain using high memory.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Host: SysMain using high memory.: So Service Host: SysMain is using high ram for some reason 96%. Not only that but other Applications are using higher ram than usual, im not sure what this means. All of this happened out of no where, if you know what this means please let me know. Thank you....
  8. Service hosts taking up all the memory.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Service hosts taking up all the memory.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zeez_brah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eg9bw3/service_hosts_taking_up_all_the_memory/
  9. Service Host tasks are eating up all my memory.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Service Host tasks are eating up all my memory.: [ATTACH] I recently updated to Windows 10 version 1903 and now there are about a hundred different instances of service host that are all taking small chunks of my 8gb memory. Individually, they're small, but together they're using about 95% at idle. It's crippling my...
  10. all these service hosts are using a bunch of my memory, and i don't know why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all these service hosts are using a bunch of my memory, and i don't know why.: i need help after a few hours all these service hosts take up a bunch of my memory and i don't know what to do [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-these-service-hosts-are-using-a-bunch-of-my/c3beafcf-b196-4e45-92ad-51286f8a0bfb