Windows 10: Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder taking up a lot of my CPU

Discus and support Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder taking up a lot of my CPU in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yes, I know, lots of people had that problem, but I searched, and none of the answers helped me. My CPU usage has been really high lately, so I decided... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mr__Icecream, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder taking up a lot of my CPU

Yes, I know, lots of people had that problem, but I searched, and none of the answers helped me.
    My CPU usage has been really high lately, so I decided to check Task Manager to see what's doing it, and I find Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder at the top of the list taking up 20% of my CPU. I tried running the audio troubleshooter, looking for new audio drivers (mine were already up to date), unplugging my headset, restarting my pc, and nothing helped.
    Does anyone know any other possible fixes?

submitted by /u/Mr__Icecream
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mr__Icecream, Mar 18, 2021

2. Windows Audio Endpoint Builder high CPU Usage

Hi, I've been experiencing high CPU usage by Windows Audio Endpoint Builder as well as Local Service for the past couple of days, would really appreciate any help I could get to fix this problem.

Namename2_811, Mar 18, 2021
  3. No sound - windows audio and audio end point builder not running/installed

I have the same issue, and applied your suggestion to check he running services.

Windows Audio runs well.

But Windows Audio Endpoint Builder is not existing in the list of services.

How Windows Audio EndPoint Builder service can be installed?

Thank you !

FrançoisVillon, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder taking up a lot of my CPU

Windows Audio Endpoint Builder high CPU usage

Windows Audio Endpoint Builder

and service host: Local service (Network Restricted)

Are use high CPU that makes any game i open very slow .

They are some times not running at all and every thing is OK and some times they running at a sudden and makes every thing very slow
    Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder taking up a lot of my CPU c2663dd6-49ba-421d-af58-494316a8c7a1?upload=true.png

AladdinAshraf, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder taking up a lot of my CPU

1. Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder taking up a lot of my CPU - Similar Threads - Service Host Audio

2. Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder using high CPU and high power usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder using high CPU and high power usage: As the title suggests, "Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder" is constantly at the top of my task manager, and I have no clue why. Are there any ways to reduce this? thankyou...
  3. Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder using high CPU and high power usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder using high CPU and high power usage: As the title suggests, "Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder" is constantly at the top of my task manager, and I have no clue why. Are there any ways to reduce this? thankyou...
  4. Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder using high CPU and high power usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Service Host taking up lots of memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host taking up lots of memory: I am unsure what is wrong with my laptop however Service Host is taking up almost 40% of my memory without anything else other than chrome open and I am unsure why.Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable System type 64-bit...
  6. Service Host taking up lots of memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host taking up lots of memory: I am unsure what is wrong with my laptop however Service Host is taking up almost 40% of my memory without anything else other than chrome open and I am unsure why.Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable System type 64-bit...
  7. service host windows audio endpoint builder high cpu usage

service host windows audio endpoint builder high cpu usage: this issue has been plaguing me for days, whenever i play games i get fps stutters and audio cuts in and out the whole time, the endpoint builder is constantly using 20-50% cpu whenever i do anything on the pc, i have completely reset my pc and wiped the my drives, taken out...
  8. Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder: I am here because of a pressing issue namely, Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder Which is reeking havoc on my system, I am a visual editor in other words I edit videos VHS tapes for an income, since last week Friday I have tried everything to resolve this issue...
  9. Windows Audio Endpoint builder high cpu.

Windows Audio Endpoint builder high cpu.: I've had this problem for like a week now. Windows Audio endpoint builder is using like 25% to 50% of my cpu. I don't know what could be causing the problem. I've tried SFC scans, i have tried almost everything....
  10. Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder Services

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder Services: Additional memory cards were installed over Memorial Day weekend 2019. Audio Icon on taskbar shows red circle with X Speakers work. Rt Click on Start; Device Manager; sound card; Driver Tab; Update Driver. Audio Icon still shows red circle with X. Left click Audio Icon; go...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 audio endpoint builder high cpu usage and not running properly