Windows 10: Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder

Discus and support Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am here because of a pressing issue namely, Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder Which is reeking havoc on my system, I am a visual editor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CharlesGibbs3, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder

I am here because of a pressing issue namely, Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder

Which is reeking havoc on my system, I am a visual editor in other words I edit videos VHS tapes for an income, since last week Friday I have tried everything to resolve this issue that started up then, I reset my windows and have since done a FRESH install, Formatting my HDD and doing a fresh install of windows 10.......

We are forced to use an operating system that is plagued by this issue, I see posts from April that have been locked and are still not resolved, this is one of the most expensive operating systems to date, in my country sitting with a minimum of a 16:1 exchange rate we are faced with paying thousands of dollars for this OS. I have had this machine for a month now without any issues and no changes to my external or internal hardware.

My computer OS and all programs and hardware are randomly halted for seconds at a time I am even unable to move the mouse in this time, all my digitizing software and all HDDs are all frozen while this thing consumes up to 70% of my processor. This is unacceptable behavior and is costing me allot of money and time as I am either having to sit and watch for these glitches and edit them out taking up more of my time which I am not able to charge for...

Below are my specs, I do hope that someone can help me.

All drivers are up to date

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041
    Other OS Description Not Available
    OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model ROG Strix GL12CX_GL12CX
    System Type x64-based PC
    Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Cores, 8 Logical Processors
    BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. GL12CX.307, 05 Jul 2019
    BIOS Mode UEFI
    BaseBoard Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    BaseBoard Product GL12CX
    Time Zone South Africa Standard Time
    Installed Physical Memory RAM 32,0 GB

:)

CharlesGibbs3, Aug 13, 2020

2. No sound - windows audio and audio end point builder not running/installed

I have the same issue, and applied your suggestion to check he running services.

Windows Audio runs well.

But Windows Audio Endpoint Builder is not existing in the list of services.

How Windows Audio EndPoint Builder service can be installed?

Thank you !

FrançoisVillon, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Windows Audio and Windows Audio endpoint Builder stop after Lock or Sleep

Hi Larry,

This issue may occur if the service is started by the Local System account instead of by the Local Service account (NT AUTHORITY\LocalService). The
    Local System account may have insufficient permissions to start the service. For the
    Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder services, follow the steps below:

• Set the service and any dependent services to run under the NT AUTHORITY\LocalService account.
    • Click Start, type "Services.msc” in the
      Search programs and files
      box, and then press ENTER.
    • Locate and double click the Windows Audio service.
    • Click the Log On tab.
    • In the This account text box, type “NT AUTHORITY\LocalService”.
    • Set both Password fields blank.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    • Repeat these steps for the Windows Audio Endpoint Builder service.
    • Restart both services.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jesebel Ova, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder

Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder Services

• Additional memory cards were installed over Memorial Day weekend 2019.
    • Audio Icon on taskbar shows red circle with X
    • Speakers work.
    • Rt Click on Start; Device Manager; sound card; Driver Tab; Update Driver.
    • Audio Icon still shows red circle with X.
    • Left click Audio Icon; go thru the trouble shooting instructions; "Both Windows Audio and Windows Audio End Point Builder services must be running for Audio to work correctly. At least one of these services isn't running."
    • Select DETECTION DETAILS.
    • Audio Endpoint: Render.
    • Installed Audio Devices: This file contains the details stored in the registry for all installed audio devices. Registry log.txt.
    • Then it wants me to do something with Explorer, but I use Edge.
    Thanks for whatever help you can give.

Denice J. Meyers, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder

1. Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder - Similar Threads - Service Host Audio

2. Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder using high CPU and high power usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder using high CPU and high power usage: As the title suggests, "Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder" is constantly at the top of my task manager, and I have no clue why. Are there any ways to reduce this? thankyou...
  3. Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder using high CPU and high power usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder using high CPU and high power usage: As the title suggests, "Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder" is constantly at the top of my task manager, and I have no clue why. Are there any ways to reduce this? thankyou...
  4. Service host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder using high CPU and high power usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder taking up a lot of my CPU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder taking up a lot of my CPU: Yes, I know, lots of people had that problem, but I searched, and none of the answers helped me. My CPU usage has been really high lately, so I decided to check Task Manager to see what's doing it, and I find Service Host: Windows Audio Endpoint Builder at the top of the list...
  6. service host windows audio endpoint builder high cpu usage

service host windows audio endpoint builder high cpu usage: this issue has been plaguing me for days, whenever i play games i get fps stutters and audio cuts in and out the whole time, the endpoint builder is constantly using 20-50% cpu whenever i do anything on the pc, i have completely reset my pc and wiped the my drives, taken out...
  7. Windows Audio Endpoint builder high cpu.

Windows Audio Endpoint builder high cpu.: I've had this problem for like a week now. Windows Audio endpoint builder is using like 25% to 50% of my cpu. I don't know what could be causing the problem. I've tried SFC scans, i have tried almost everything....
  8. Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder Services

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Builder Services: Additional memory cards were installed over Memorial Day weekend 2019. Audio Icon on taskbar shows red circle with X Speakers work. Rt Click on Start; Device Manager; sound card; Driver Tab; Update Driver. Audio Icon still shows red circle with X. Left click Audio Icon; go...
  9. Windows Audio Endpoint Builder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Audio Endpoint Builder: Hello So i have a problem with my laptop the audio does not work, I found that I am missing a service called Windows Audio Endpoint Builder how do i get it back i tried updating various drivers and what not [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows Audio Endpoint Builder (WAEB) not running

Windows Audio Endpoint Builder (WAEB) not running: Hi, Unable to start WAEB. Prompter : Windows could not start the WAEB service on Local Computer. Error 2: The system cannot find the file specified. What do I need to do to make WAEB running? My PC make : DIY...