Windows 10: "Service Host: Windows Manage..." chews up my CPU

Discus and support "Service Host: Windows Manage..." chews up my CPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having this problem for a while now. Why does this "Service Host Windows Manage.." chew up my CPU and how can I solve this problem?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JackIsraelson, Oct 24, 2018.

1. "Service Host: Windows Manage..." chews up my CPU

I've been having this problem for a while now. Why does this "Service Host Windows Manage.." chew up my CPU and how can I solve this problem? "Service Host: Windows Manage..." chews up my CPU f4488fee-dfc1-4e4e-bd83-540b1c5d9dfa?upload=true.png

:)

JackIsraelson, Oct 24, 2018
  2. #Leonardo Win User

Service Host "Windows Time" hogging CPU

Thanks. As I stated the service host is Windows Time.

#Leonardo, Oct 24, 2018
  3. SarahKong Win User
    Service Host "Windows Time" hogging CPU

My service host can run that high as well.

Right click your task bar and select task manager.

On the processes tab look to see what the service host process is taking the most CPU.

SarahKong, Oct 24, 2018
  4. KBranigan Win User

"Service Host: Windows Manage..." chews up my CPU

WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them

WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them listed in task manager. I looked online and can't find simple steps as I don't know what some actions are when people speak

KBranigan, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

"Service Host: Windows Manage..." chews up my CPU

1. "Service Host: Windows Manage..." chews up my CPU - Similar Threads - Service Host Manage

2. Service host windows update taking up 100% of CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service host windows update taking up 100% of CPU: Service host: Windows update taking up 100% of CPU. I have tried all the work arounds. Im not super tech-savy , so am now stopping the service manually every damn day! i have just completed all Windows updates, thinking I miust have missed something, but, no, still the same...
  3. Service host windows update taking up 100% of CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service host windows update taking up 100% of CPU: Service host: Windows update taking up 100% of CPU. I have tried all the work arounds. Im not super tech-savy , so am now stopping the service manually every damn day! i have just completed all Windows updates, thinking I miust have missed something, but, no, still the same...
  4. Service host windows update taking up 100% of CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The "Service Host: Capability Access Manager Service" is casing my CPU Usage to hit 100%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Service Host: Capability Access Manager Service" is casing my CPU Usage to hit 100%: I just noticed that my CPU usage is at 100% and the "Service Host: Capability Access Manager Service" is responsible. While other apps use between 0 to 5% of the CPU, the "Service Host: Capability Access Manager Service" is using between 80 to 90%. How do I fix or mitigate...
  6. The "Service Host: Capability Access Manager Service" is casing my CPU Usage to hit 100%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The "Service Host: Capability Access Manager Service" is casing my CPU Usage to hit 100%: I just noticed that my CPU usage is at 100% and the "Service Host: Capability Access Manager Service" is responsible. While other apps use between 0 to 5% of the CPU, the "Service Host: Capability Access Manager Service" is using between 80 to 90%. How do I fix or mitigate...
  7. Service host: windows management

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Service host: windows management: Hi, I know someone has already asked it but I am not good with computers and I didn't fully understand the answers. I have just reinstalled Windows 10 because I had some problems,vthe pc was very slow and at the certain point it stopped working. Even if I reinstalled it, my...
  8. Not sure what is chewing up my CPU in task manager

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not sure what is chewing up my CPU in task manager: I have a process going on in the task manager that is chewing up 50% of my CPU can someone tell me what it is - see pic. Is it just another add on and how can I get rid of it as I can disable it but it returns after a reboot. 165946
  9. Not sure what is chewing up my CPU in task manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Not sure what is chewing up my CPU in task manager: I have a process going on in the task manager that is chewing up 50% of my CPU can someone tell me what it is - see pic. Is it just another add on and how can I get rid of it as I can disable it but it returns after a reboot. 165946
  10. Service Host: Network Service - High CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Host: Network Service - High CPU: Is my 'Service Host: Network Service' out of order while asking 27+% CPU?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-network-service-high-cpu/5302eaba-a053-472d-9269-2a9a2c11bb6a