Windows 10: service host: windows push notification user service using a lot of ram (6.5gbs)

Discus and support service host: windows push notification user service using a lot of ram (6.5gbs) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I recently updated my computer and redownloaded windows 10. service host: windows push notification user service is using 6.5gbs of ram no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/heysupmanbruh, Jul 14, 2020.

1. service host: windows push notification user service using a lot of ram (6.5gbs)

Hello, I recently updated my computer and redownloaded windows 10. service host: windows push notification user service is using 6.5gbs of ram no matter what I do. I've tried disabling push notifications and restarting, ive tried disabling it in services (which says "this parameter is incorrect when i try to disable it). Idk what to do please help service host: windows push notification user service using a lot of ram (6.5gbs) :(

submitted by /u/heysupmanbruh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/heysupmanbruh, Jul 14, 2020

2. service host: windows push notification user service

greetings

I notice that every couple of days the laptop becomes very slow and it hangs up, while its cooling van noise becomes very high and the laptop temperature becomes high,

service host: windows push notification user service 10d367f4 consumes most of the ram 98%

how I can solve this issue

is this normal

service host: windows push notification user service using a lot of ram (6.5gbs) 4332b6ac-e771-4273-a349-7895ddb77507?upload=true.jpg

AymanMurrar, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Sevice host windows push notifications system service

Service Host :Windows Push Notifications User Service _150ed2

switched screens off walked away for a couple of hours and it was back using 95% of the 8 GB of memory

brian.thomas, Jul 14, 2020
  4. service host: windows push notification user service using a lot of ram (6.5gbs)

High Memory Usage by "Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service_3c1f5"

For us to know if it's a faulty or outdated driver, can you send us a screenshot of associated file. Here are the steps:

• Type in Task Manager in the search bar
    • Right-click Service Host: Windows Push Notifications User Service_3c1f5
    • Click Properties and go to the General tab
    • Send us a screenshot of the Properties

We'll wait for your response.

Marilou Ser, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

service host: windows push notification user service using a lot of ram (6.5gbs)

1. service host: windows push notification user service using a lot of ram (6.5gbs) - Similar Threads - service host push

2. Windows Push Notifications User Service using all 32GB of my RAM.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Push Notifications User Service using all 32GB of my RAM.: A process by the name of svchost.exe 'Service Host: Windows Push Notifications User Service_[INSERT_NUMBERS_HERE]' is using up all my memory. Typically using at most 23% of my CPU.I need to force end task on Task Manager every time and it seems to appear randomly. Is this a...
  3. Windows Push Notifications User Service using all 32GB of my RAM.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Push Notifications User Service using all 32GB of my RAM.: A process by the name of svchost.exe 'Service Host: Windows Push Notifications User Service_[INSERT_NUMBERS_HERE]' is using up all my memory. Typically using at most 23% of my CPU.I need to force end task on Task Manager every time and it seems to appear randomly. Is this a...
  4. XTU Service using a lot of RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    XTU Service using a lot of RAM: So sometimes the xtu service in task manager uses more than 1.7gb of ram, usually it will only use a couple hundred megabytes. Why does this happen? If I end the task to free up ram, will it affect CPU performance? submitted by /u/Ok_Ride6186 [link] [comments]...
  5. Service host : Server using lots of CPU and RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service host : Server using lots of CPU and RAM: Hi, Today I found out that the RAM and CPU of my laptop are being overutilized. Service host is using a lot of resources. Steps followed till now: 1 Ran DISM restore health. 2 Disabled some startup programs and updated drivers. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  6. service host: windows push notification user service using a lot of ram. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    service host: windows push notification user service using a lot of ram. Please help: I posted this a couple days ago but no one responded so im reposting cause it really is killing my computer: Hello, I recently updated my computer and redownloaded windows 10. service host: windows push notification user service is using 6.5gbs of ram no matter what I do....
  7. service host: windows push notification user service

service host: windows push notification user service: greetings I notice that every couple of days the laptop becomes very slow and it hangs up, while its cooling van noise becomes very high and the laptop temperature becomes high, service host: windows push notification user service 10d367f4 consumes most of the ram 98%...
  8. Excessive memory use by Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service

Excessive memory use by Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service: I have seen this question in the forum before but cannot find that anyone ever solved it. Computer (Windows 10, latest version) will suddenly get very slow. Task Manager shows that Windows Push Notifications is using over 98% of memory. Safe Mode runs fine but Clean Boot has...
  9. Windows push notifications user service

Windows push notifications user service: Please help All new pc parts : Motherboard : Asus prime H310M-A CPU : Intel i5 8400 RAM : G.Skill ( xmp to 2400mhz) PSU : cooler master 450w masterwatt except HDD : Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB SATA 6Gb/s Scanned with no bad sectors or errors All drivers up to date...
  10. Windows Push Notification User Service always crashing

Windows Push Notification User Service always crashing: For the past week, I've continually found this critical error in my reliability monitor - Windows Push Notifications User Service stopped working. I have used sfc /scannow, chkdsk /f C: and DISM and they all have shown no problems. I have also done multiple virus/malware...