Windows 10: service host: windows push notification user service

Discus and support service host: windows push notification user service in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; greetings I notice that every couple of days the laptop becomes very slow and it hangs up, while its cooling van noise becomes very high and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AymanMurrar, Jan 15, 2020.

1. service host: windows push notification user service

greetings

I notice that every couple of days the laptop becomes very slow and it hangs up, while its cooling van noise becomes very high and the laptop temperature becomes high,

service host: windows push notification user service 10d367f4 consumes most of the ram 98%

how I can solve this issue

is this normal

service host: windows push notification user service 4332b6ac-e771-4273-a349-7895ddb77507?upload=true.jpg

:)

AymanMurrar, Jan 15, 2020

2. Sevice host windows push notifications system service

Service Host :Windows Push Notifications User Service _150ed2

switched screens off walked away for a couple of hours and it was back using 95% of the 8 GB of memory

brian.thomas, Jan 15, 2020
  3. High Memory Usage by "Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service_3c1f5"

For us to know if it's a faulty or outdated driver, can you send us a screenshot of associated file. Here are the steps:

• Type in Task Manager in the search bar
    • Right-click Service Host: Windows Push Notifications User Service_3c1f5
    • Click Properties and go to the General tab
    • Send us a screenshot of the Properties

We'll wait for your response.

Marilou Ser, Jan 15, 2020
  4. AlainD Win User

service host: windows push notification user service

Can Windows Push Notification Services (WNS) be disabled?

There is no push notification service listed in the services list. Presumably WNS is a core Windows component.

Regular Microsoft-Windows-PushNotifications-Platform event log entries are being generated. After some research (e.g. blog about WNS) it appears that these "services" are related to Windows App Store application and live tiles updates. No article I've found mentions disabling WNS.

It is possible to completely disable WNS (e.g. using the registry)?

AlainD, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

service host: windows push notification user service

1. service host: windows push notification user service - Similar Threads - service host push

2. Windows Push Notifications User Service - High CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Push Notifications User Service - High CPU usage: Hi. For several weeks now, I have been having a problem with my laptop, running Windows 10 Home Edition, in that there is high amount of CPU usage, even when the computer is supposedly idling; so much so the cooling fans have to run all the time. When I look on Task...
  3. Windows Push Notifications User Service - High CPU usage

Windows Push Notifications User Service - High CPU usage: Hi. For several weeks now, I have been having a problem with my laptop, running Windows 10 Home Edition, in that there is high amount of CPU usage, even when the computer is supposedly idling; so much so the cooling fans have to run all the time. When I look on Task...
  4. service host: windows push notification user service using a lot of ram. Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    service host: windows push notification user service using a lot of ram. Please help: I posted this a couple days ago but no one responded so im reposting cause it really is killing my computer: Hello, I recently updated my computer and redownloaded windows 10. service host: windows push notification user service is using 6.5gbs of ram no matter what I do....
  5. service host: windows push notification user service using a lot of ram (6.5gbs)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    service host: windows push notification user service using a lot of ram (6.5gbs): Hello, I recently updated my computer and redownloaded windows 10. service host: windows push notification user service is using 6.5gbs of ram no matter what I do. I've tried disabling push notifications and restarting, ive tried disabling it in services (which says "this...
  6. Excessive memory use by Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service

Excessive memory use by Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service: I have seen this question in the forum before but cannot find that anyone ever solved it. Computer (Windows 10, latest version) will suddenly get very slow. Task Manager shows that Windows Push Notifications is using over 98% of memory. Safe Mode runs fine but Clean Boot has...
  7. Windows push notifications user service

Windows push notifications user service: Please help All new pc parts : Motherboard : Asus prime H310M-A CPU : Intel i5 8400 RAM : G.Skill ( xmp to 2400mhz) PSU : cooler master 450w masterwatt except HDD : Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB SATA 6Gb/s Scanned with no bad sectors or errors All drivers up to date...
  8. Windows Push Notifications User Service (wpnuserservice) Constantly Crashing

Windows Push Notifications User Service (wpnuserservice) Constantly Crashing: Since 9/1/2018 (17 days ago) the wpnuserservice has been constantly crashing, causing all notifications not to come in. (notable symptoms include the focus assist button not working in the action center and visiting the focus assist page in the settings app causing the app...
  9. Windows Push Notification User Service always crashing

Windows Push Notification User Service always crashing: For the past week, I've continually found this critical error in my reliability monitor - Windows Push Notifications User Service stopped working. I have used sfc /scannow, chkdsk /f C: and DISM and they all have shown no problems. I have also done multiple virus/malware...
  10. Windows Push Notification User Service stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Push Notification User Service stopped working: Constant critical event in Reliability Monitor. Seems to happen at boot. Anyone have any solutions? Faulting Application Path: c:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: svchost.exe_WpnUserService Application...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 is slow with service host push notification