Windows 10: Service hosting using almost all RAM

Discus and support Service hosting using almost all RAM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The windows service hosts are each taking up 40mb at startup and increases slowly until my PC crashes, I've seen each of them climb to 120mb and it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Edward Pe, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Edward Pe Win User

Service hosting using almost all RAM

The windows service hosts are each taking up 40mb at startup and increases slowly until my PC crashes, I've seen each of them climb to 120mb and it's causing me to restart frequently while trying to do anything that needs a lot of memory on my PC, which is most of my activities. I've found forums that are discussing the issues but none of the clear solutions worked. It's been like this for about a month now and it's really annoying. Any advice?

:)

Edward Pe, Mar 13, 2020

2. Browser /connection security, hosts file and DNS service

You're saying that Open DNS(and other services like it) house their own list of known 'bad' sites, and by using their DNS servers, it will filter out sites based on that list?

Would you believe I was already using Open DNS servers.
    This means the hosts file is moot?

And furthering that, if there's any bespoke sites I want to manually add, I could do it through my router directly.

Thus I can empty my local hosts file and turn my DNS service back on?

newconroer, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Windows Service Host for windows 10

Hi,

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Are you receiving an error message or a notification before the service host starts up? Please send us a screenshot if there is any.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Dennis Mop, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Service hosting using almost all RAM

Web hosting discussion and offers

Hello Everyone,

Looking for the best hosting services with reasonable services?
    Then I suggest you to visit this site http://www.thehostingcharts.com

Thanks,
    Hennebery.

dorothyhennebery, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Service hosting using almost all RAM

1. Service hosting using almost all RAM - Similar Threads - Service hosting using

2. Service host network service using all data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Service host network service using all data: I have windows 10 home version 2004 installed on my dell Inspiron 15 5578 and I am facing problem with SERVICE HOST NETWORK SERVICE>DELIVERY OPTIMIZATION... It's using all my internet since last 2 days when I was installing cumulative update for windows 10 version 2004 x64...
  3. Service host : Server using lots of CPU and RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service host : Server using lots of CPU and RAM: Hi, Today I found out that the RAM and CPU of my laptop are being overutilized. Service host is using a lot of resources. Steps followed till now: 1 Ran DISM restore health. 2 Disabled some startup programs and updated drivers. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  4. Service Host use increasing Ram up to collapse on Windows10

Service Host use increasing Ram up to collapse on Windows10: Hallo, I have Windows10 on a Dell 5920 laptop with 6Gb Ram. at laptop start every Host Services use less tha 1Mb, but after some time they all increase to 80+ Mb and my Ram runs out, the system becomes unstable, applications do not work properly and I have to restart the...
  5. Service host eating my RAM

Service host eating my RAM: I'm currently using a Huawei Matebook 13, it has 8 gigs of RAM and it runs pretty well, but I've faced a single, big problem with it. The RAM usually overloads and collapses after some usage time, which makes everything start crashing, making me force restarting my laptop....
  6. Service Host using all my memory

Service Host using all my memory: Ever since i got my computer, service host has been using all my memory for no apparent reason, I have tried to change my paging file limit and I have disabled windows intelligence transfer, and I have disabled the super fetch service. help [ATTACH]...
  7. Service host processes using high RAM

Service host processes using high RAM: Hi, I've had my pc for about 3 months now and since a month it keeps on crashing. When the pc is in idle without any programs open it will use 50-70 percent of my RAM. There are a lot of 50-100 mb service hosts running. As shown in the pictures below. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. service host using high amount of ram

service host using high amount of ram: The ram keeps increases after turning on the computer untill the computer finally shuts down.most of the ram is used my services hosts.please give me a solution. [ATTACH]...
  9. "Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service" using almost 50% of CPU

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service" using almost 50% of CPU: Hello, Service Host: Diagnostic Policy Service using almost 50% of CPU according to task manager. Wouldn't really care if it didn't seem to lock up my desk top for minutes at just the wrong time. Can I, or better yet, should I turn this off? New to forum, hope this...
  10. Windows 10 Service Host: Local Service eating all the RAM SOLVED!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Service Host: Local Service eating all the RAM SOLVED!: Hey guys! First post for me. *Smile Been taking up the problem of system and service host: local service eating all the ram. So I've been clicking some stuffs at the settings when suddenly I solved my problem unexpectedly! So here's how you do it. *Smile 1. Open Windows....