Windows 10: service hosts are taking all of my memory after update kb4541302

Discus and support service hosts are taking all of my memory after update kb4541302 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after updating i am facing a issue on my laptop it going to low on memory when i watch movies and some time it shows the display driver failed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RamanAgrawal, Mar 29, 2020.

1. service hosts are taking all of my memory after update kb4541302

after updating i am facing a issue on my laptop

it going to low on memory when i watch movies

and some time it shows the display driver failed to start and my screen goes freeze, and made me to restart my laptop via power key

please help ME about THIS problem

i have 8 GB of ram in my laptop service hosts are taking all of my memory after update kb4541302 5fa99c98-ce94-4ce1-9b5a-905ca1c4df7f?upload=true.png

:)

RamanAgrawal, Mar 29, 2020

2. Service Host: ____ taking up way to much memory

When i check task manager, i see a bunch of processes called "Service Host: " that are taking up my memory. They are using from 2 MB to 150 MB per service. When I restart my computer they calm down for a bit but the longer my computer is on, the more
    and more memory they start to take up. It gets to a point where when nothing is open on my computer, they take up 70-80% of my memory. I have 8 GB of RAM. This has been going on for about a week and I'm not sure what to do about it.

eshandhaliwal, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Service Hosts taking more memory over time causing pc crash

This issue occurred last night I didn't do or download anything it randomly happened out of the blue. I am not new to PC in fact I built and fixed multiple computers but this time it is out of my league and I need help on it. My computer will be fine for a little while but after a hour or 2 of use the memory usage will increase to the point that I can't even use the search bar on cortana. I pay attention to what is increasing it and it is the service hosts under my window processes. At the time of taking and making this post it is only at 90-100mb of memory usage but within the next half hour it will be at 400mb per service host rendering my computer useless until a hard reboot. Any ideas on how to fix this??
    service hosts are taking all of my memory after update kb4541302 [​IMG]

FakeBobJoe, Mar 29, 2020
  4. royroy Win User

service hosts are taking all of my memory after update kb4541302

Service Host memory leak?

Hi,
    I'm new to win 10 and it is a grand adventure I have to say.
    Today I figured why my computer has been shutting down/lagging.

The processes under Service Host (all of them) consume ungodly amount of ram, and they increase usage over time. The PC can idle and this will still happen to the point of running out of memory and eventually shutting down.

Any remedy for this?

royroy, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

service hosts are taking all of my memory after update kb4541302

1. service hosts are taking all of my memory after update kb4541302 - Similar Threads - service hosts are

2. Service Host takes all memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host takes all memory: Recently my pc is acting weird. I don't know what to do but what I know is that a service host is eating all my memory. Can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-takes-all-memory/abce05cb-dbf0-44ed-a934-ac9469c045c8
  3. Service Host takes all memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host takes all memory: Recently my pc is acting weird. I don't know what to do but what I know is that a service host is eating all my memory. Can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-takes-all-memory/abce05cb-dbf0-44ed-a934-ac9469c045c8
  4. Service Host taking up lots of memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host taking up lots of memory: I am unsure what is wrong with my laptop however Service Host is taking up almost 40% of my memory without anything else other than chrome open and I am unsure why.Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable System type 64-bit...
  5. Service Host taking up lots of memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host taking up lots of memory: I am unsure what is wrong with my laptop however Service Host is taking up almost 40% of my memory without anything else other than chrome open and I am unsure why.Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable System type 64-bit...
  6. Service Host using all my memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Host using all my memory: Ever since i got my computer, service host has been using all my memory for no apparent reason, I have tried to change my paging file limit and I have disabled windows intelligence transfer, and I have disabled the super fetch service. help [ATTACH]...
  7. Service Hosts Taking up so much memory

Service Hosts Taking up so much memory: Its Been really bad lately with service hosts taking up an extreme amount of memory, resetting my computer does not help. If I leave my computer on for a certain amount of time, this happens[ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 10 is taking 20 to 21 minutes to load after installing updates KB4541302 /...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 is taking 20 to 21 minutes to load after installing updates KB4541302 /...: Hi, I had installed updates for windows 10 on the 14th & 15th of March respectively. Attached is the screenshot of updates installed for reference. Firstly after installing updates, it took more than 2 hours to get windows loaded completely so that I can use it. I...
  9. Service host taking up my MEMORY OVERTIME.

Service host taking up my MEMORY OVERTIME.: When I start up my computer everything is fine. But within after over an hour, my service host keeps taking .1 MB while time passes by. I have to keep restarting my computer when it starts having issues because at that time I have 99% memory while I'm in a game. It gets...
  10. Service hosts taking up all the memory.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Service hosts taking up all the memory.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zeez_brah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eg9bw3/service_hosts_taking_up_all_the_memory/
Tags: