Windows 10: service install - the requested operation requires elevation

Discus and support service install - the requested operation requires elevation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello folks! I ran into a problem when installing a program (Mumble, a VOIP client) as service with NSSM tool or task scheduler. The log file says:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by oparudi, Sep 12, 2020.

1. oparudi Win User

service install - the requested operation requires elevation

Hello folks!

I ran into a problem when installing a program (Mumble, a VOIP client) as service with NSSM tool or task scheduler. The log file says:

the requested operation requires elevation

The service is started by my normal admin account. Does anyone have an idea to solve that?

:)

oparudi, Sep 12, 2020

2. The requested operation requires elevation"

The requested operation requires elevation"in windows 10

PhillipManuel1, Sep 12, 2020
  3. THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION

Iam unable to run .exe files I am getting THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION

sai krishna k_439, Sep 12, 2020
  4. service install - the requested operation requires elevation

"The requested operation requires elevation"

I get this error "The requested operation requires elevation" when i launch Dell SupportAssist.exe. I'm unable to install the dell supportAssist program due to this. How can i solve this?

JanithBandara, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

service install - the requested operation requires elevation

1. service install - the requested operation requires elevation - Similar Threads - service install requested

2. The requested operation requires elevation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The requested operation requires elevation: What happens is that I call Microsoft and they sent me to do a few steps but what it did was damage it more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-requested-operation-requires-elevation/e93d6fba-5fd7-4b4d-a5dc-36f28bed8b5b
  3. The requested operation requires elevation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The requested operation requires elevation: What happens is that I call Microsoft and they sent me to do a few steps but what it did was damage it more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-requested-operation-requires-elevation/e93d6fba-5fd7-4b4d-a5dc-36f28bed8b5b
  4. This requested operation requires elevation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This requested operation requires elevation: I’m trying to start fallout on my Pc the Xbox version when all of a sudden it just says this requested operation requires elevate if anyone knows how to fix it lmk asap I’ve done properties and command prompts but it’s still not working so if anyone knows yk lmk...
  5. This requested operation requires elevation

This requested operation requires elevation: I’m trying to start fallout on my Pc the Xbox version when all of a sudden it just says this requested operation requires elevate if anyone knows how to fix it lmk asap I’ve done properties and command prompts but it’s still not working so if anyone knows yk lmk...
  6. THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION.: Hello Everyone.I have a query. When I am running any app as an administrator, it is showing the requested operation requires elevation as shown in the attachment....
  7. THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION.

THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION.: Hello Everyone.I have a query. When I am running any app as an administrator, it is showing the requested operation requires elevation as shown in the attachment....
  8. THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. "The requested operation requires elevation."

"The requested operation requires elevation.": Tried making the ASUS AURA app to open upon startup however, I get the error message: "The requested operation requires elevation". Any help is greatly appreciated....
  10. THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION

THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION: Iam unable to run .exe files I am getting THE REQUESTED OPERATION REQUIRES ELEVATION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-requested-operation-requires-elevation/421d26f6-05eb-4d10-9ed2-4e64a6761584