Windows 10: Service local system using so much ram

Discus and support Service local system using so much ram in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My name is arjun and i bought a new laptop from asus online .but it has a problem my laptop is using so much ram and when i looked at my task manager a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArjunMr, Oct 6, 2020.

1. ArjunMr Win User

Service local system using so much ram

My name is arjun and i bought a new laptop from asus online .but it has a problem my laptop is using so much ram and when i looked at my task manager a system called service host local system is using so much ram and makes my computer slow can anybody help me

:)

ArjunMr, Oct 6, 2020

2. service host: local system

Hi,

If Windows Defender did not detect any threat on your PC, we suggest you refer to the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Deepak Krishnan R on this
    thread

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, Oct 6, 2020
  3. svchost.exe / service host : local system ( network restricted ) high usage memory and CPU

When you open Task Manager a little bit, you’ll see that svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted) is causing the problem of high CPU usage. To improve your Windows performance, and get rid of the high CPU usage, you
    have to disable Superfetch service. Superfetch used to pre-load data from hard disk into RAM memory. So let's follow this steps.

Fix svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted)

dedyprasetiyo724, Oct 6, 2020
  4. Service local system using so much ram

Service Host Local System killing my internet.

Hi Josh,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run the System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows + W’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type ‘Troubleshooting’, and press
      enter
    • Click on ‘System and Security’ and click on ‘System Maintenance',click on next to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

Service local system using so much ram

1. Service local system using so much ram - Similar Threads - Service local system

2. windows power shell using so much CPU and Ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows power shell using so much CPU and Ram: windows power shell randomly starts few windows then disappears after less than a second and in task manger it shows 3 processes that are using 1.17 GB of rami have an I5 9 and rx580...
  3. windows power shell using so much CPU and Ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows power shell using so much CPU and Ram: windows power shell randomly starts few windows then disappears after less than a second and in task manger it shows 3 processes that are using 1.17 GB of rami have an I5 9 and rx580...
  4. Why is my Network Service using so much RAM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Network Service using so much RAM?: This issue randomly came up where the Service Host: Network Service started using anywhere from 60-70% of my RAM, specifically the Network Service with Delivery Optimization underneath of it is the only one giving me trouble. Takes anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours for this...
  5. Why is my Network Service using so much RAM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Network Service using so much RAM?: This issue randomly came up where the Service Host: Network Service started using anywhere from 60-70% of my RAM, specifically the Network Service with Delivery Optimization underneath of it is the only one giving me trouble. Takes anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours for this...
  6. Service host: local system using so much data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service host: local system using so much data: Hello, i have only a 2gb of data for my online class but service host local system is using so much data that i am not able to be in my online class. What should ido...
  7. Service Host : Local Session Manager is using so much CPU.

Service Host : Local Session Manager is using so much CPU.: Hello! A while ago the program Service Host : Local Session Manager was using around 80-90% of my CPU in my windows 10. And my fan was moving like a maniac. When I restarted my computer, the problem was gone. Now I want to know why that had happened and how can I solve it if...
  8. Why is YouTube using so much RAM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is YouTube using so much RAM?: I am watching videos right now. I have my task manager up and once I use the search page, my memory usage shoots up at least ten percent if not more. Apparently nobody else is having this problem since I asked this question multiple times before in the YouTube sub with no...
  9. Apps uses so much RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps uses so much RAM: Before i run "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool", all of the processes use 50% of a 4gb RAM, but after running the "Memory Diagnostic Tool" chrome uses so much ram more than before, and also i think that other apps slightly increased their RAM usage. anybody can help me with...
  10. Why Windows processes are using so much RAM

Why Windows processes are using so much RAM: My laptop has 16 GB of 3200 ddr4 RAM, but after letting it idle for about an hour the RAM usage goes straight up to 99% with only edge open. I checked my system and everything is up to date and the Task manager is saying I have 15.4 GB of available RAM. Is there anything that...