Windows 10: Service request # 1477067873. Can SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET A RECEIPT AND THE SERVICE.

Discus and support Service request # 1477067873. Can SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET A RECEIPT AND THE SERVICE. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I purchased a one time service this morning. for technical support. Service request # 1477067873. I have received no receipt or service and can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GailRobinson1, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Service request # 1477067873. Can SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET A RECEIPT AND THE SERVICE.

I purchased a one time service this morning. for technical support. Service request # 1477067873.

I have received no receipt or service and can't reach anyone to help me. Microsoft debited my bank account this morning for the service. This is outrageous. Please call me at 804-337-8017.

:)

GailRobinson1, Jul 10, 2019

2. Help with the Windows Search Service failed

Hi,

Having some damaged system components is one of the possible causes why the services in the system are failing. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest refreshing the Windows Search service. To do so, follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key + R to pull-up the Run box.
    • In the Run box, type services.msc and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Services window, look for Windows Search, right-click on it and then choose Stop.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Pull-up the Services window again.
    • Look for Windows Search, right-click on it and then choose Start.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jul 10, 2019
  3. The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion

Hi Eric,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue might be occurred due to corrupted Windows services and updates.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• In which account are you facing this issue?
    • Are you connected to Domain?
    • Since from when are you facing this issue?
    You may login to other account and check if the RegEdit works.

I suggest you to modify the registry to increase the default time-out value for the service control manager. To increase this value to 60 seconds, follow these steps:

• Press Windows Key + R, type regedit, and hit
      enter.
    • Locate and then click the following registry subkey:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control
    • In the right pane, locate the ServicesPipeTimeout entry.
    Note: If the Services PipeTimeout entry does not exist, you must create it. To do this, follow these steps:

• On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click
      DWORD Value.

• Type ServicesPipeTimeout, and then press ENTER.
    • Right-click Services PipeTimeout, and then click Modify.
    • Click Decimal, type 60000, and then click OK.
    • This value represents the time in milliseconds before a service times out.
    • Restart the computer.
    Note: This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For
    added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft
    Knowledge Base:

322756 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/ )

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Note: Install all the pending updates logging into Microsoft account and check.

I suggest you to refer the below link and check if it helps you regarding this issue.

Refer: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Service request # 1477067873. Can SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET A RECEIPT AND THE SERVICE.

Securing Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003 services HOW TO

I will try changing their settings sometime, the one thing I've noticed about this guide is that it doesn't list the Windows services that NEED to be left as local system, so some people might not be too sure what they're doing and worry about any that aren't listed. Just a suggestion that you might want to include in any future revisions. *Smile Service request # 1477067873. Can SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET A RECEIPT AND THE SERVICE. :)

The non-default ones I have that you have not listed are:

.Net Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86
    Ati HotKey Poller
    ATI Smart
    AVG E-mail Scanner
    AVG7 Alert Manager Server
    AVG7 Update Service
    BlueSoleil Hid Service
    Bluetooth Support Service
    ewido anti-spyware 4.0 guard
    iPod Service
    Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service
    Service Layer
    Windows Defender Service

The problem is that the only ones of these I actually use are The AVG and Windows Defender services and occasionally the "Service Layer" service (related to Nokia PC Suite) and the "Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader Service" (related to WindowsLive Messenger). Anyway, I'll see how much I can secure those and post back how I get on. I'll try to test it sometime this week just I'm a bit waring of changing the AVG settings because the only way to test if it was still working would be for a virus to be detected... and I' rather I didn't get viruses!

Jimmy 2004, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Service request # 1477067873. Can SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET A RECEIPT AND THE SERVICE.

1. Service request # 1477067873. Can SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET A RECEIPT AND THE SERVICE. - Similar Threads - Service request 1477067873

2. Can someone help me with windows 11 services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with windows 11 services: Every timeIi try to play a game my background apps close and whenIi exit the game they come back and multiple windows with different services like widget.exe, searchost.exe, texthostinput.exe and it says the system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this...
  3. Can someone help me with windows 11 services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me with windows 11 services: Every timeIi try to play a game my background apps close and whenIi exit the game they come back and multiple windows with different services like widget.exe, searchost.exe, texthostinput.exe and it says the system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this...
  4. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me please?: On my windows 10 Lenovo G585 I'm at 75% to 100% CPU usage and 90% to 100% Disk. I have tried deleting everything from this laptop but I'm at a loss. Can someone help me please? You need to know anything just ask....
  5. Please someone help Update Orchastrator Service.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please someone help Update Orchastrator Service.: So basically for the past few days I have been trying to start my Update Orchastrator Service I'm gonna call it UOS for now. and it hasn't been starting. I've been getting error code 1053 and I tried to set ServicePipeTimeout to 240000 Ms Decimals but it didnt do anything I...
  6. Please someone help Update Orchastrator Service.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please someone help Update Orchastrator Service.: So basically for the past few days I have been trying to start my Update Orchastrator Service I'm gonna call it UOS for now. and it hasn't been starting. I've been getting error code 1053 and I tried to set ServicePipeTimeout to 240000 Ms Decimals but it didnt do anything I...
  7. Can someone please help me?!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can someone please help me?!: I upgraded my laptop to windows 10. Once I did that I noticed something in the right corner and It said windows is not activated and that I needed to activate windows 10. It also mentioned something about a product key? I am a little confused so if anyone out there can help...
  8. Can someone please help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help me?: I am having issues with WMI provider host. There are no errors in event viewer, and it oddly enough is causing my CPU fan to go FULL speed when enabled. It only uses around 2% usage when enabled, but for some reason it makes my CPU fan max out. I disabled it for now, but i...
  9. Can someone tell me how to follow a service request number?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can someone tell me how to follow a service request number?: I contacted support couple days ago and gave a service request number and I've been looking around but I can't find a way to do a follow of my request number or to see it. Can somebody help me with this? Thanks and have a good afternoon....
  10. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone help me please?: I was playing Minecraft, as you do when you are bored, and suddenly, my game crashed I don't think that's very important which is why I'm keeping the category on Win 10 and not Gaming on Win 10. That wasn't really out of the ordinary because my laptop isn't that great and...