Windows 10: Service requires a PIN to login, I set up a PIN but it says its incorrect.

Discus and support Service requires a PIN to login, I set up a PIN but it says its incorrect. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; More information:I am using my standard email email a for the account i use on my computerA service i am using requires me to use another email email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by owen.h, Jan 7, 2023.

1. owen.h Win User

Service requires a PIN to login, I set up a PIN but it says its incorrect.

More information:I am using my standard email email a for the account i use on my computerA service i am using requires me to use another email email bI have the password for email b and am currently changing the phone number it is associated with have to wait 29 daysWhenever i use the service, it automatically logs me into email a, but email b has all my important things saved on it and suchI try to log into it, and it tells me to put in a password, which i do, but it then says something about Windows Hello and tells me to continue. I click continue and it tells me to put in a PIN.So, i

:)

owen.h, Jan 7, 2023
  2. DelilahJ Win User

Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect

I cannot login using my pin it says my pincode is incorrect, I am using my fingerprint now to login

DelilahJ, Jan 7, 2023
  3. nic-- Win User
    PIN is required to login

I used to login windows with my fingerprint.

But now it required to login with my PIN and I forgot my PIN (even didn't remember that I set a PIN or not)

I check on "forget PIN" but no response.

I scan fingerprint and it required my PIN....

How can I login with my fingerprint only?

nic--, Jan 7, 2023
  4. Service requires a PIN to login, I set up a PIN but it says its incorrect.

OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 7, 2023
Thema:

Service requires a PIN to login, I set up a PIN but it says its incorrect.

1. Service requires a PIN to login, I set up a PIN but it says its incorrect. - Similar Threads - Service requires PIN

2. Computer keep saying pin is required. I never set up a pin in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keep saying pin is required. I never set up a pin in windows 11: Computer keep saying pin is required to sign in. Never set up a pin. Used face recognition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keep-saying-pin-is-required-i-never-set/17fad9f8-75b3-43d0-b7a8-ddff862b59bd
  3. Computer keep saying pin is required. I never set up a pin in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keep saying pin is required. I never set up a pin in windows 11: Computer keep saying pin is required to sign in. Never set up a pin. Used face recognition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keep-saying-pin-is-required-i-never-set/17fad9f8-75b3-43d0-b7a8-ddff862b59bd
  4. Service requires a PIN to login, I set up a PIN but it says its incorrect.

Service requires a PIN to login, I set up a PIN but it says its incorrect.: More information:I am using my standard email email a for the account i use on my computerA service i am using requires me to use another email email bI have the password for email b and am currently changing the phone number it is associated with have to wait 29 daysWhenever...
  5. Set up system with an incorrect PIN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set up system with an incorrect PIN.: I somehow entered my PIN incorrectly twice when I was setting up my computer and now that it is set up and I need to unlock it with the PIN, I cannot do that. I went into the rescue account but the number that was in there was a land line so it was unable to get the code to...
  6. Set up system with an incorrect PIN.

Set up system with an incorrect PIN.: I somehow entered my PIN incorrectly twice when I was setting up my computer and now that it is set up and I need to unlock it with the PIN, I cannot do that. I went into the rescue account but the number that was in there was a land line so it was unable to get the code to...
  7. Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect: I cannot login using my pin it says my pincode is incorrect, I am using my fingerprint now to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-with-pin-code-says-the-pin-code-is/b8a764bd-8cd4-4b5d-9320-81dcbb0458fa
  8. Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect

Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect: I cannot login using my pin it says my pincode is incorrect, I am using my fingerprint now to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-with-pin-code-says-the-pin-code-is/b8a764bd-8cd4-4b5d-9320-81dcbb0458fa
  9. Cannot login to computer "incorrect password" but was set up with a PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot login to computer "incorrect password" but was set up with a PIN: So I very recently purchased a refurbished PC from PCs for People. I went through the set up process and used it so far maybe six times without a problem. When turning on the computer it was set up with a pin code. However now it says to enter the password for my Microsoft...
  10. PIN Required to Sign in; incorrect PW & PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN Required to Sign in; incorrect PW & PIN: my lenovo yoga running windows 10 stopped taking my fingerprint, password, and pin at the login page a few days ago. i’ve tried every combination possible. It says PIN required to sign in. Its just a cycle of ‘incorrect’ Details: - forgot password: I need a recovery disk...